Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey , u should have started it in ipk forum mayb...more people would have read it... 
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dis z n amazin stry..:)

Prologue n chptr 1..

Arnav n La..r in relationship n he wnts 2 end it up..

N nw he was at Rico's..talkin 2 Aakash abt breakin up wid La..

N here KKG landed on his lap..

She's wrkin as a waitress here..4 money..

N may b juz dis fall wud change her lyf..

Gud or may b bad..bt her lyf wud defin change..

She shudnt b wearin dt 4 inch high stilettos if she cnt walk..atlst she cn plead 4 dt.?

She's warin a tyt shrt n a tyt skirt..dts enuf 2 b uncmfrtble..sooo..stumblin..n seein Khsuhi stumbling sooo often..d lady shud agree na..

Newaz,,,she's in Arnav's lap nw..:D

Wndr wt wud b his reaction nw..

He was talkin fdt he wud neva fall in lov n blah blah. N blah..n evrythin wud change 4m nw onwrds..:)

Loved old 3 parts.:)

Pro..chp 1 n 2..:)

Doo pm me wen yu updte more..:)

W8in.:)

stories.1408 thumbnail
wow...a fabulous start.hope u continue.cant wait to read more about molten brown nd hazel orbs
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woho...what a face-off...amazing...This was the ASR we fell in love with...Pygmalion by georfge bernard shaw is a great story ...loved the intro chp 1 n chp 2...eagerly waiting for more...though i do not know much about the posting rules but accord to me you should post this story in IPKKND forum ...instead of fan fiction forum...this amazing story will get more readers there

cheers
anukriti
Manitaa thumbnail
Hi There Richa,

First of all,a very good start to the FF. 'Pygmalion' is  one play that influenced a lot of TV and Film productions. However, the closing act continues to be 'conveniently altered' for all these productions and one is yet to see the actual implementation of the play. Keeping that in mind, I would love to know how you handle the subject matter.

What struck me most about your writing was how close you keep them to the real characters.  The  episodes I've read so far have definitely intrigued me and I would love to read more. Khushi as Eliza, very interesting. Please do Keep me posted.

Cheers,
Manita
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it plz continue 
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! Just came across your story as it was recommended by Anarocksick. 

I can't believe I missed this one. Your first 2 chapters were very gripping. I'm so excited to find out what happens next. Your description of Arnav was amazing and so apt. 

I loved how there was instant attraction from Khushi's side. 

If you don't mind I would love to recommend this story to my readers. Please do continue, I will bs waiting!

Great job!
RTlicious thumbnail
Hey!!

So Anarocksick recommended this FF in her update...and I came by to read it...and i must say, this is a very well written story...I got hooked on to it, just by reading the prologue...

I've read the play and am a huge fan of' My Fair Lady...so i'm really looking forward to see how this story shapes up!

Great going...very glad that I this was recommended!

Arati

zeedia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Woah interesting story
I would surely love to read this further
juliet7dead thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello...
Dis is realy a wonderful story...n arnav is drop dead gorgeous! I envy khushi... I'l try to recommed it also. Thanks to ANA.. For recommending this story! U both (ANA n RICHA) are gem of a writer! Continue soon...