7C Discussions April 1 - April 5

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Kritika

Kriti you are right about Hai Bomb bogus story - i forgot the April fools day - i thought the villan really kidnapped the girls - but Hai bomb too far and think about the seriousness - he is a kid can't blame him but the whole gang going to learn a valuable lesson today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Hi pattuppudavai
i am glad one more person reading my nonsense writing and leaving comments too - i thougt Kriti and me are the only ones here
thanks again

You are right about the girls name i still confuse myself with names too - watch it while getting ready for work so can't pay attention too much

i know they should have done something about her - i don't think anyone figure it out what she did - i never did see that she admitted to friends about her jealousiness - she did few bad things - i think the writer fogot to solve the issue
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the update..πŸ€—

Loved yest episode ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Stalin kuruvi talk about how they were sad about kirumi missing.. and kuruvi praising stalin and as always stalin not taking it seriously..

boys chat with kirumi was very fun at first and the end they made me emotional.. my dad loved the scene..❀️

highlight was tamil sir making girls to write tour essay lol.. πŸ˜†and the each girls writing was very funny.. sani concentrating on her food items.πŸ˜†. tapasu too poetic in her essay , tamil sir asking innum elundhirikave illaya.πŸ˜†. but irritating part using cane to hit dalda.. it was atrocious..😑

boys wanted to fool stalin sir it turned out to be serious..πŸ˜” hope nothing serious happens to stalin sir..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka once again for the update..

Idi Amen The Tamil teacher was the hero yest..loved to watch this side of him too..

Boys were very worried and when the news broke was sad to see Kai Bam getting beaten by other boys.. cant be angry on them too.. this shows their love for stalin sir..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update..

Couldnt watch the episode yest .. just now watched it in youtube..

felt very sad for kai bam..

but one thing we are getting to see .. everyone love stalin sir a lot.. Tamil Sur & AHM too have respect for Stalin sir but they don't show it in open..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the update :)

Missing Stalin sir :(. Without him it's dull and not interesting like before.

Akka have you watched KKK 1. Gabriel sir acted in that. He is like Idi Amin outside and little Stalin inside. He is a serious character can't expect fun in class.

Chitti was so sweet. Went and sat near Zkaibam and supported him. Kannan too was supportive hope other students talk to kaibam soon.

Akka I fear Stalin left the show. Want to see him today :(.
hpenz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Miss stalin sir loads... hope they dont do anything to the character... the whole show will get destroyed...

poor kai bomb... he was the one who was more close to Stalin than any other kid.. :(
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpenz4evr

Miss stalin sir loads... hope they dont do anything to the character... the whole show will get destroyed...

poor kai bomb... he was the one who was more close to Stalin than any other kid.. :(

you are right i was thinking the same thing - Stalin is the star of the show - i think they wanted to show the kids pranks can turn into deadly - also to introduce the new teacher - giving Gaberial full exclusive about his character

Hai bomb i think kids are kids they show anger easily and didn't worry about hurting the other person - most of the kids were there when Hai bomb called they didn't really hard to stop Hai bomb - he realized his mistake and he can't turn it back - they need to be a team and go forward and be a friend to Hai Bomb - i think yesterday Hai bomb thinking his times with stalin really touching
They should talk to kids and telling them what happened

thanks for the comment and welcome
hpenz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks...

I think they will show like Stalin has memory loss...

I hope thats the maximum thing they can do with te accident...
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Hi pattuppudavai

i am glad one more person reading my nonsense writing and leaving comments too - i thougt Kriti and me are the only ones here
thanks again

You are right about the girls name i still confuse myself with names too - watch it while getting ready for work so can't pay attention too much

i know they should have done something about her - i don't think anyone figure it out what she did - i never did see that she admitted to friends about her jealousiness - she did few bad things - i think the writer fogot to solve the issue

Kalki, you are doing a really wonderful job writing beautiful updatesπŸ‘, in spite of less participation...

Less crowd sometimes makes us feel like we are sitting among our close friends, is it not? 

I'll try to visit daily hereafter...