Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for the new thread  👏  ⭐️

waiting for the new update  
Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

The following 491 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4entertainck1985sandipnirwanpadhooRevathi K*uba*anu1017dolly1986sun_smiaparna7cherryteacakedivya15hbroshni77shaireneAUMMagalya2799aparna_manaviabhianusha_nehauveerafatimahsaheemsravanthi93honeyboney1shubhadaranearnav8597prabha75secretadmirerPoorvaAroraksgsrkpretty37neykariaAishaYfurjadsam_93anitachandavar1hushniyafiza2829sonalashishhuesabivarshinisoophieARHIIIevergreen05brainstech1nanu1FRBMarhifan1hhqvmadu91su31ligidhasreeanshumaryam0993sonalika2875shree_27spakle123shruthikustjinsindianPS27rakiJessieekhushiforeverbhambariChukkysuganya91lakshmirlightsnidhi442166lovebadhanawsomechokriaayushikumarrashmi.pinkyveyneeSamiiiAngelpalak1996sara2012Astha_IFsangeethbalaGouriPratham22Nova555mano_babbisanayasehgalBublee013premdharmawelcomebroprincessep13sheetalk123swathivasisthaArnieeelissajose1sinhasashaaa2McoyzdrushyaraamRanjitha.sindhevbabulelenuyeshyeshnathinkggreensubi08anu6289suparnasetutikarshikushiarnav1nissofreebird2param2468sadafsalmanMinamina08joe4joemadgurladhu11Kiakhatiyanananya17betelgeusehadiquaAruna1991littlemissstarprecious_zoha29mu12shambhavirocksTBSBmuskaanrao222Spreadfragrancebhuvana143arshiaraq01341JustmybarunJohlKjazzy308kryudsbjsfghfj21071990JJsabrunanubabluAplihsMarnie_cavelljuhainafathaquehala4menehaarmanAbi2arshibarikaasanamskynahealeena.1884bhumi1492NamruashihetaldaveArshipriya16Krish209angelaymaanJCJSsmra134bs1224starfire.96imli95ArshisarunfansaschadesDaisyHoneyemile1Ashgarshi_sonasaraatefjtharshbgowriuDeepa.Nayyerdivya1122mnprtkaurroopali15nga95priya_svGr8tymsankitbakapenrithbhutopSkiranarshideeSunandhadanisharamasawmvibhutilmishti.sarahipkkndstaradeena_89s-576KnarwalchughnlTulips123mrignmsn786sibitnimmy996brinnyVin1805sham24shonali_99tejeswigodavariJV21ramadevi1966os112801Archu61bbinduArmeladurgaucvrocksfanfollowersahulGurpreet1991sg-honeyswtsamgoyalkalpna123smitha2728crazyfanofdsdvpayu2010CBrocksrsingh0103mamidishajrluciaroma_khanammkc123sabz105SilvergirlKavita03aamshula87chinnuvyasjeya0301dhanyacprit27blessednim1408pari_goyalAngel.Khushifan09Keenaraalpha89goldengirl.0123rockingsoniradiationastriddsaarah96anumeha_PMrana5M1A1tasminegayatri_yrest.restsanjanasreeanarshijangotrasonianisha2701sheljapopstarAnaswarARSHI_FAN11siamesecatnihasanjbluedayGoldenEyesarnavkushiarshikhusipraarnavkhushi1106HUMII10592aarrnnaavvsweety_doll22vtanarnavkhushi22124555fazkaayl123bluewater07TulipdulipMitalp142MahimaMVsaara76zemeeraMinikasri91Abyansusfms1kkgszarie_emanyuvreenscarlet2012Apoorvaranirdforfunlav.0301KtotheMMuskaan_87madhusquareBarkahmadhuishqanamnoorarshisireepuppy.naveenaavni_barunlavanyarajRasa23piyakrishnaniram1415anujmenonSaraprincesscrazy5kiran94cutesforum_02say_cheesearjuhi5Asiyamajeedizzy0502barbiebalafarha623lusciousluckyDanieshArnavsruthiif.1710monashavarsha2KDarshi_sushshubhi15josnirmalahiralhkone-directionanabiya1YaSha0512Shaheen17dmeghanishaipkkdianTitaliya1234Anamikarocksluckyarshi143amus5juliet7deadILoveFF..TRIPTI..radhadatta2012fmazia1RealityTruthHawa1997Alai123opal10DilLoveRomanceNathiya143shafqee80megh.arhiSonia_J16nooliaksujiDrkkadeeba21SaRun_poojadhakdhak22shah.123tashi26smillimissmkjothijoe18AmylovesArshiranjanatripathishalini_arshakhusichpenny25praseetharasiafanarshifan04kushigowdasushnafleurstinsel_akirajisa-Priya.1-sanluvugshasru26Ashakalyanimints23Rami92Srivi01Sharaahatelove_1deepa.enishi22sspoorthybarfibluetajvinaya123Samyxxaayeshaarnavbarunvs_2706lovespell-Siaa-ilakiaannabalice54pancakesnilmidva2vraAmina87ashvinisharmadazzlerabiAmanramprincess84akshadmagi11hira2050manikkalakshyaNktsagarpatadiavenkatashubhadasklove_kukiOLGNESAlicia2001IrikaLovesKMHsadufkirti123rupzloveu-Prithi-veil_of_rosesSparkling-eyes5akshiankitaindia094aakriti120rini_katLily2011Kareena1994kritash--MISHTEE--zafiangeldream14priasweetabikahararnavAnupamaJYsamia19-juhi-lily-phillips_2909sana11deeswarnajahnvi.luvs.ASRJaan_Arshiriafna..hrideyy..GAURI29Arshifan4lifeHK90Shru9tisirjusimiarshibhadraprasadpup03HeBarun21.Anisha.chilli5adithyanudaymanyata07fffan123arunasankarseeta_naipssummaiyasayedchavvi16sondaryalakshmiAngel13Suchi.R-Shwetz-caskerAkorshimrk-1gmskasrkmadhuAudiwaliaLaxshaLOVEArshimandy15-Mrinalini-flowers4ujeb1ridizzzdumaskhwaishfanbrainychild92mitzi11prerna1Ethereal-PathHansaNtina_1234drunkiiebabeShalveanu17-Sadi---peehu--pinky89kenny_ArhiRu_21.SmokinSanz.

priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow congrats on new thread
👏👏👏
Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

MAITHLY'S INDEX...

Please read and comment

For PMs please add me to your buddy list

Guys please if you can read my update from the forum itself,, then please don't add me for PM,, so that my time will be saved,, thank you,

CHAPTER 23

Khushi hugged her buaji tight,, and cried,,

Buaji: titaliya,, please stop crying,, please,,

The raizadas were in a shocked hearing this,, Anjali's hand went to her mouth even she was holding Anya,, shyam blinked his eyes twice,, la was like OMG,, nk's superb always expression,, "O" ,, maami was in her " hello hai bye bye,,"  mama looked at everyone while they changed their expression,, but arnav he was the one who confuse more,,

The girl whom he loves is his ex fiance,, " titaliya,,"  but his unknown bride is now clear to everyone,, his known love of his life,,

Khushi: buaji,, I am sorry,, I am,, I missed you so much,,,

Buaji: we also missed you so much bitiya,, [buaji wiped khushi's tears,,]

That's when khushi noticed her amma and babuji were also crying,, khushi ran o them too,, and hugged babuji,,

Khushi: babuji,, amma,,

Babuji: how are you beta,, we missed you very much,, without you our home was really in silence,, [amma came forward and patted khushi's head,,]

Khushi hugged her babuji more,, the raizadas came forward,,,

Daadi: Namaste madhumati ji,,

Buaji: Namaste devyani ji,, where is our little one,, [then anjali came to buaji with anya,,] oh here is our pari,, what is our pair's name,,

Anjali: ji anya,,

Buaji: nice name,,

Shyam: ji thank you,,

Daadi: wo madhumati ji,, khushi bitiya is your,,

Buaji: are we I forgot,, titaliya come here,,

Khushi : ji buaji,, [khushi with her parents to them,, whenever they calls khushi titaliya,, they felt like their past is coming,,]

Buaji: she our titaliya,, khushi,, khushi gupta,, my niece,,

Khushi but buaji how you know them??

Buaji: are titaliya the raizadas are our family friends,,

Daadi: you didn't tell your titaliya real name madhumati ji,,

Buaji: haan wo I calls her titaliya only,, devyani ji,, but titaliya tell me why you here??

Khushi: buaji I stay here with my friend,,

Buaji: Friend???

Khushi: Yes she [pointing la] is my friend this is her family,,

Buaji: Oh so this is oyur friend,,, [buaji looked at la intently,, the friend who helped khushi to escape from her house and stay here,,]

La: hai,, sorry,, Namaste buaji,,

Buaji: Namaste,,

Daadi: madhumati ji come and have something,,

Buaji: ji,,

They sat together for a tea,, all while arnav couldn't think anything properly,, the girl he stared to love is his ex soon to be wife or fianc,,

La: I am sorry buaji,, I,, I, didn't know the titaliya who was,, [before la could complete her sentence anjali caught her,, and said,,]

Anjali: khushi ,,

Khushi: ji di,,

Anjali: can you take anya to our room,, I think she is sleepy,,,

Khushi: ok di,, come anya gudiya we will go and sleep ok,, [khushi then took anya in her arms and went to Anjali's room,,]

After khushi left,,,

Daadi: Madhumati ji didn't you know that our chote is going to marry khushi beta, and we were coming to lucknow,,

Buaji: Yes devyani ji,,

Anjali: Then khushi,,

amma: Wo she didn't knew about that,, she didn't see the groom's photo,, we thought if we gave her that she will call him and do something plan to broke the wedding,,

shyam: But why??

Babuji: She didn't wanted to marry now,,

Buaji: One minute you didn't see the bride's photo,,

Shyam: Yes we had seen,, but it was khushi's childhood photo,, [arnav gearing this smiled,, the photo of khushi's childhood,, the two pigtails,,]

Amma: Hai devimayya jiji that photo of khushi,, we send that photo,,

Daadi: Its ok,, but why khushi beta didn't wanted to do wedding now,,

Buaji: Oh wo,, titaliya wanted to do some internship in some company,,

Arnav: In AR,, [arnav completed the line with a sigh,,]

Anjali: That is chote's company,,

Babuji: What??

Shyam: Yes,,

Amma: And she left home for joining AR,, and her friend helped her for  that,,

Everyone looked at la,, la looked down and said,,

La: I am sorry,, I didn't knew that khush was going to my bhabhi,, then I shouldn't have down that,, but ASR also helped to get her home from railway station,, and me made fun of khushi's fiance by saying he will be ugly and fat,, and he will made stay in his house for life time, and she will have many kids with him like that ugly,, [la couldn't complete as she felt everyone's gaze on her,,,]

[arnav came back to their past where he and khushi fought,, a smile kept on his lips,, the guptas looked at them shocked,, all these happened,, and the new revelation they stood there shocked gaping at la,,]

It was then a long silence,, and after that daadi said smiling,,,

Daadi: madhumati ji,, you don't worry,, we all like khushi beta and our chote he loves her,, you know,, [daadi said looking at a smiling arnav who is seeing their little moments in front of him,, but when he heard the words he came back to reality,, his whole family know his love for khushi,,]

Arnav: daadi,,

Buaji: really devyani ji,,

Anjali:  yes aunty ji,, and it is good that khushi came here,, otherwise hum kaise use achi tarah jaan paate,, she is a gem aunty ji,,

Buaji: thanks bitya,,

Daadi: so we all knew everything,, so what is the next plan,,

Nk: what next plan daadi ji,, only wedding,, [nk said happily,, and buaji glared at him,,]

Buaji: who is this fool,,, [everyone laughed hearing this,, arnav smiled,, buaji is like him,,]

Daadi: wo our soon to be damad,, lavanya's boyfriend,,

Buaji: oh, what's your name??

Nk: nk,, nanda Kishore,,

Buaji: hai re nanda Kishore,, in your names also fools are here,,

[everyone again laughed by this,, even arnav also,, ]

Daadi: madhumati ji,, shashi beta,, we all like khushi bitiya and if you agree for the wedding then,, and did you notice even she left from her home but she came straight here to her to be in laws,, that was a sign from devimayya,, hai na,,

Buaji and babuji came to arnav and patted his cheek and said,,

Buaji: we also liked him very much,,,

Daadi: thanks ji,,

Babuji: and your culture and values is in him,, and we will be lucky to have a damad like him,, and our khushi bitya,, she will be the happiest person if she marries to him,, but khushi beta,,

Anjali: don't worry uncle ji she also loves our chote,,

Babuji: then we can do the marriage,, we only want our daughter's happiness,,

Hearing this everyone became happy,, and hugged each other and congratulated each other…

Then anjali said,,

Anjali: but not so soon uncle ji,, khushi will have to bear a small punishment for that,,

La: what punishment di,,

Anjali: she wont see her groom till wedding,,

Daadi: what?? But bitya,,

Anjali: dot worry, daadi nothing will be wrong,, after all she said no to my chote hai na,, so this is a little game from her nanand,, what say chote??

Arnav smiled wickedly and said,,

Arnav: yes di you are right,,

Anjali: ok then I have a plan hear me,,

Buaji: ok,,

[then anjali explained her plan to everyone,,, after hearing  that,,]

Nk: wow di you are so intelligent,,

Anjali: yes I am nk,,

La: but id khush,,

Anjali: don't worry la,, we all are here na,, after all we are groom's side,,

Shyam: is this is a little far rani sahiba,,

Anjali: no shyam ji,, I know you are little cared for your sister but,, we all are a family now,, so little fun should be there na,, after all she messed with ASR right chote,,

Arnav: yes di,, for that she will get her punishment for sure,,

Babuji: we know bitya,, our khushi bitya will live here happily with everyone, you all are really nice,, she is really lucky to have you all,,

Shyam thanks uncle ji,,

Anjali: ok so plan number one,, buaji,, uncle ji,, aunty ji,,

Buaji: yes bitiya we are ready,,

Amma babuji and buaji went to Anjali's room where khushi is now,, they saw khushi patting little anya to sleep,, they two looked so cute together,,

Buaji: titaliya,,

Khushi: ji buaji,,

Amma: bitiya is anya bitiya slept,,

Khushi: ji amma,,

Amma: then come we need to tell you something,,

After tucking anya khushi acme to her amma,,

Khushi: what is the matter amma???

Amma: nothing bitiya wo,,

Khushi: amma first tell me,,

Buaji: beta will you hear whatever we say,,

Khushi: yes buaji,,

Babuji: then promise on me and your amma,, that you will do whatever we say,,

Khushi: I promise you babuji now tell me,,

Babuji: bitiya wo we had seen a boy for you,, he is rich,, handsome and have a lovely family,,

Khushi: what marriage,, [khushi felt her heart will broke anytime,, she and arnav,, was all the time in her mind,,, but,, everything got changed in a minute,,]

Buaji: yes bitiya now in few days your internship also will be complete so,, and even raizadas knows the boy,, they said ,, he is good for you,,

Khushi: but buaji,,

Amma: why bitiya do you love someone or ,,

Khushi: no amma actually,, I ,, [khushi couldn't deny her parents and buaji,, but her heart,,]

Babuji: then say yes to this alliance bitiya,, you also know we are your parents and we only do everything for your own good,,

Khushi: ji babuji,, [khushi finally agreed to her parents without considering her heart,,]

Buaji: I know titaliya you will agree for this wedding,, I know,, [buaji said hugging and blessing khushi,, khushi smiled weakly as she couldn't do anything further,,]

Babuji amma and buaji were congratulated each other,, but khushi looked away blankly as he couldn't meet her parents eyes,, always her mind and heart struck on the brown attractive eyes of arnav….

Amma and babuji looked at their daughter,, they could feel khushi's sadness,, but they couldn't do anything,,, they looked back to the door,, where the whole raizada family was hiding,,

They all peeped from their hiding place, and waved the guptas,,,

Nk: nannav she is sad after the news,, do we need to do all these??

Arnav: don't worry nk,, I love her, and admitted that to you guys and now its her turn to understand that,,

La: but ASR khush she will be broken after,,

Arnav: no la,, I wont let that happen,, ok don't worry,, I know she is your best friend,, and your soon to be bhabhi,, but she is my love and happiness,, and I wont let her to be sad,, ok,,

Nk and al looked arnav with wide eyes,,  as is this the same arnav who was running away from wedding now is going to be romantic more and more day by day,, and here he is giving a little shock to khushi,,

Shyam: rani sahiba I think she is really hurt you know,,

Anjali: don't worry shyam ji she will be fine soon,,

Shyam: do you think so,,

Anjali: yes because I want my chote's happiness and it lies on her,,

Shyam: hmm,,

Buaji: garima we will tell everyone the good news,,

Amma: ji jiji,, come,,

Babuji: bitiya wont you come,, [khushi wiped her tears without letting anyone know and said,,]

Khushi: I will come in a minute babuji,, wo gudiya is alone here you know,,

buaji: ok titaliya you come soon,, we will be in hall,,

Khushi: ji buaji,,

Then amma babuji and buaji went to hall,, the raizadas also soon left from their hiding place and went to hall,,

Buaji: devyani ji titaliya agreed,,

Daadi: ji madhumati ji,, we are so happy,,,

Amma: ji we too,,

Anjali: then come buaji come,, have tea and snacks,,

Buaji: no bitiya we need to go back ,, we are staying here at my house,, , my husband's house,,

Daadi: ok,,

Babuji: we had made arrangements here to stay,, and we wish to take khushi beta also with us,,

Arnav: what the khushi?? Why???

Everyone looked at arnav with wide eyes,,

Daadi: chote as of now we only deinked the alliance not the sagai and shadi,, ok,, so khushi bitiya need to be in her home till wedding ok,,

Arnav shook his head,, his family and these rituals,,,

Arnav: ok daadi as you wish,,

Anjali: we will miss khushi very much,, daadi really is this needed?

Shyam: yes daadi ji khushi is now became a routine to everyone,,

Daadi: I know damad ji but,, rituals are rituals,, you know,,

Mama: eyes damad ji,,

Daadi: madhumati ji did asked khushi bitiya about this??

Buaji: no devyani ji,, we will ask her now itself,,

Daadi : ji,,

[That's when khushi came down stairs,,]

Anjali: khushi congrats for your alliance,, [khushi looked at anjali,, did they really want her to marry someone else,, or they didn't see the mute love between arnav and her,, khushi composed herself and gave a weak smile and said,,]

Khushi: thanks di,,

Buaji: titaliya we are decided to go to home

Khushi: home where buaji??

Babuji: Bitiya wo we have a house here too,, your bupaji's home,, and we are going to stay here form now,,

Khushi: Ji babuji,,

Buaji: And we all wish you also stay with us,, as your in reship is also going to end in few days,, and we are here in Delhi na,,

Amma: Bitiya you are coming with us na??

Khushi hearing this shocked,, she will leave this house,, no how she can stay away from anjali di,, anya,, bhai,, daadi ji,, la,, nanheji,, and ,, and,, arnav ji,,,

Khushi looked at arnav,, with sad expression,, what will she do now,, will she be babe to tell her feelings to everyone,, will they accept?? Khushi thought to herself,

I don't know how this chapter is,, so please give your feedback,, tell me how is this part?? Is it good????

Won't be able to give regular updates busy with studies… exams..

But will give an update after 400+ Likes…..

--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
OMG dey r gonna play a prank on her
hope it wont go too far nd hurt her
Yay am first 🥳 👏
pls update soon
Thanx for pmEdited by --MISHTEE-- - 11 years ago
anu_j_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...loved it...😊😊😊😊

anjali's prank... superb...😃

poor khushi...she thinks she is going away from her arnav...poor soul...feeling sorry 4 her...

waiting 4 khushi's rxn...

hey neways want romance between arshi even though khushi thinks she has to marry sm1 else...

waiting eagerly 4 nxt part...

continue soon...
Edited by anujmenon - 11 years ago
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
r
Oh God I am on the first page!!!!
Celebrate!!! 
What a brilliant update!!!!
Thxx for the PM... 
Nd COntinue soon... :) 
Edited by HeBarun21 - 11 years ago