Manoj Kumar to file Law Suit against SRK, EROS - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niasharma11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It does not seem to be about the money.  Even after promising him to delete those scenes, Farah & Shahrukh took him lightly and went onto release the same. Probably, Manoj senses disrespect & wants to take revenge πŸ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well...I agree with Manoj kumar here...those scenes were really insulting where MK is shown being beaten by the guards and thrown out of the theater...Both Shahrukh and Farah need to get their asses kicked for disrespecting a senior actor in this manner...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

Doing mimicry is different, while using a body double n showing a police man didn't recognize superstar Manoj kumar & started laathi charge is very absurd. 

If this was nothing why Srk n Farah apologized to Manjoj Kumar & after Court's order, why can't they delete the scene which can cause such trouble??

Now with Chennai Express's income, i hope Srk would be able 2 pay 100 cr to Manoj if he loose this case πŸ˜†

i want manoj kumar to win the law suitπŸ˜‰ it will be lesson for rest of industryπŸ˜‰
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farah khan and SRK are sick. Why make an old man run around at this age? He already had problem with the scene when it released so why did they send the same old reels to Japan. Boo. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farah and SRK should now make an entire movie spoofing Manoj Kumar. πŸ˜ˆ Or at least sue him for crimes against humour. πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, in the show business especially where fame is a very fickle friend. Mr. Desh ki dharti should be glad that people still remember him. Otherwise who remembers Rajendra Kumar or actors of his ilk from that era? Only few are spoofed...Dev Anand, Raaj Kumar, Ajit etc. It's not such a bad thing. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Farah khan and SRK are sick. Why make an old man run around at this age? He already had problem with the scene when it released so why did they send the same old reels to Japan. Boo. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I know right??...I mean its a two minute scene and can be edited easily...I know Shahrukh and Farah apologised publicly...but what is the use of that apology u idiots...if u are not deleting those scenes......
Kal El thumbnail
But he is the one responsible for his own running around. He could have grown a sense of humour and just let it be. Instead he is making a fool of himself at this age.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

But he is the one responsible for his own running around. He could have grown a sense of humour and just let it be. Instead he is making a fool of himself at this age.

Well maybe he is not finding any humor there...just like a lot of us...Its his perspective...
Kal El thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Well maybe he is not finding any humor there...just like a lot of us...Its his perspective...

That's why he needs to go find his sense of humour. He obviously misplaced it somewhere. πŸ˜†