OS - Amarprem - Chapter 20

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi,

here's link to Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Pratigya had dived to her left , throwing herself out of the reach of kaliya's groping hands ………..she saw an old cabinet blocking her way n had twisted midway , to avoid hitting it n had sprained her right leg , badly……………n she had let out a shriek of pain…………….. she heard the man's cruel n lustful chuckle behind her n as she reeled in pain, blinking her tears …………….. she scampered forwards , whimpering in pain,  n she saw a broken handle of wooden chair lying across the nearby table……………..she snatched it , leaning awkwardly , hoping on one leg , her shawl falling down in the process, n blindly waved the log  as she turned to face kaliya…………… Kaliya staggered back a bit , his chuckle turning into a sly leer , his eyes dropping to her chest ………………. Pratigya scampered back in revulsion n hatred , holding the log infront of her ……………. 'don't pretend... women like what men can do to them…………. So cut the crap , or u will wish u were never born ' Kaliya chuckled , inching forward………………..

Pratigya growled in revulsion n anger , swinging the log at him , but she lost her balance n started in fear as her back hit the stone wall……………….she was cornered n her hands trembled over the log, wincing in pain…………….. either she was going to injure this monster badly or was going to kill him, she was sure of that………………… but she just couldn't kill, she thought frantically………………. However horrible the situation was she couldn't bring herself to take a life ……one thing , who will take care of her mother ?…….tears spilled over her face as she thought of her mother ……… kaliya tried to lunge forward n grab her hand , n she hit him squarely on his chest with the log …..'back off or I will have to kill u…..' she shouted shrilly ………….. kaliya laughed, inching closer , keeping himself at a safer distance from the log ……"help!...'Pratigya screamed , not knowing why, as krishna's face flashed past her mind ……………. would he help as its his own servant who is trying to …………..she didn't get time to finish her thought as kaliya tried to snatch the log…….…. Pratigya amassed all her courage to strike, atleast give him a mortal injury …………………!

Angad ran along side Krishna , panting n pleading …'Pls………….just one more time………. I assure u he won't repeat it………….. i…..' 'That's the same thing u told last time!' said Chandu , his eyes angry , while Krishna was not even listening ………………he had heard her plea for help as he reached the door n angad , frantic grabbed his hand pleading 'pls…..pls………..let him go this time………. I assure u he will never…………' Krishna jerked away his hand from his grip as he growled at Chandu 'Chandu!' his eyes indicating angad, as he kicked the door open n entered……… Chandu grabbed angad , pushing him against the opposite wall of the corridor…………….

Pratigya, poised to strike,  looked towards the door to see Krishna storming inside, his eyes on hers , n she felt a curious sensation spreading through her body, heart n mind………………. She was safe, not just from this monster but from the whole world……. That was the first thought that coursed through her mind…………… her body automatically relaxed , just for a sec ……………… she inhaled sharply as she saw his face, shuddering in fear………she may be safe from the whole world , but she had a feeling that she will not be saved from this man …..…. If she had thought that she had seen him angry , she was wrong………NOW he was angry……….. Krishna , even in towering anger , as his eyes met hers just for a sec , knew that she was safe………….. his eyes swept to kaliya, even as he moved forward, shutting the door behind him , to block out angad , who kept struggling in Chandu's grip , shouting to forgive …………… forgiveness didn't even cross  his mind…………

Kaliya , who had turned fearfully at the sound of the door , gasped wildly, his outstretched hands starting to fall weakly to his sides……………… the next 2 secs were a blur for pratigya……. She watched in growing horror as Krishna stormed forward , his right hand pulling out a corroded iron rod , a bit more than the size of a pen, from the debris along his way , n his left hand grasping around kaliya around his throat , his face filed with white hot anger…………'u had been warned' Krishna hissed in his ear , as kaliya's eyes popped in horror , his hands struggling against his iron grip , his legs trying to kick out ……………. Pratigya plastered herself to the wall , the log in her hands falling down as she let out a silent scream as Krishna plunged the rod into kaliya's neck , twisting it viciously ………She closed her eyes shut , but she couldn't block out the voices……… Kaliya's scream reverberated around the cellar n Krishna released him , stepping over his writhing body , his eyes on Pratigya……………..                                   ***************************************************

Angad stilled in Chandu's hands n gayatri clasped a trembling hand over her mouth, with meera n madhuri exchanging terrified glances n the servants n workers heaving a sigh of relief as they heard kaliya's blood curdling scream……………… Chandu released angad , pushing him away, sighing ………'u r going to explain to him how u didn't know that he had killed a girl n buried her in our plantations' he said , looking angrily at angad…….. angad stared at the closed door , fearfully …………

Pratigya , her eyes slowly opening in  horror, struggled to breathe n stand properly ,dragged her eyes from the writhing body down her feet to Krishna,  unable to look away , as she met his burning eyes………she was feeling gratitude for the man for saving her life n honor , but she couldn't block out her fear n the horror of what she just saw ………… 'Did he touch u?' Krishna asked, his voice , a low cold whisper, his hands moving to steady her , as she lost her balance   ………… 'don't …touch…me!' Pratigya choked out , trying to wriggle free , wincing at the feel of his hands which just a sec ago killed a man, no the man isn't dead yet , she corrected herself as she tried to block out the thrashing sounds coming from the floor ………….. if possible , she was angering Krishna even more …………. He had thought that she will be thanking him for saving her honor n life n here she was looking at him in horror n fear……he wondered vaguely why her reaction bothered him…….. hell, why was he even bothered about her reaction!……….

Krishna gripped her right elbow n pulled her to him, his face inches  from hers , his right hand catching hold of her chin, along her mouth , forcing her face up , to meet his eyes…………….. Pratigya , moaned in pain , both at her chin n at her sprained leg …………… 'did he touch u?' Krishna asked , this time his voice a low snarl , vaguely noticing that his arm was over her chest…………. Pratigya, shivered at the intimate contact n realized with a jolt that no man has invaded her private space like this, being this close to her body , no, actually brushing over her body……..but she found that oddly , she wasn't finding his hands on her as something wrong, even now ! Instead she was feeling a curious tingling sensation all over her, which she had never ever felt before …….. her fear was ebbing away to be replaced by anger n frustration at all the disastrous effects he is causing her …………….

Pratigya, her anger returning for his nerve to ask such a question when he was the one who was responsible for her condition, as she fought tooth n nail to be freed from his grip, her hands pushing him , hitting him, scratching him, shouting 'leave me'………..krishna just tightened his grip n she let out another moan of pain………..she retorted, feeling confused n angry 'why do u ask that when u were talking of selling me in the market mere minutes ago?', her hands struggling to prise his hands off her…………  Krishna looked at her confused , his anger flaring ………… she wasn't answering his question instead was questioning him back……………… nobody has done that ever, not even his father…………… n he ignored the fact that her question bothered him…… he tightened his grip on her chin n hissed, his eyes piercing into hers, his face inches from hers  'I asked ………did he touch u?' 'no!...' she choked out , meeting his fiery gaze …………. Krishna relaxed his grip on her , a smile on his lips 'see , so simple………..u just had to answer properly ……….' He was thinking of mashing kaliya into pulp if he had even touched her hair………..

He let go off her n she staggered back , losing her balance as she was not expecting him to release her that sooner …….. suddenly krishna noticed her sprained leg………….'what happened?' he had asked n even before he knew he had knelt down pulling her leg over his right knee…………. 'awww' Pratigya cried out , n to her utter shame n frustration clutched at his shoulder for support , hoping on one leg……….. krishna looked at her foot in his right hand, his other hand over her knee , surprised at himself …………….. what the hell was he doing!? He was on his knees . down , infront of a girl………! Not to mention holding her leg ! N he was feeling frustrated that he didn't even think twice before getting himself in such a position……… n he blinked noticing that his fingers were caressing her soft skin over her foot n it felt good…………….

Pratigya , a shiver passing down her spine, released his shoulders as though burned n leaned back to the wall of support n tried not to look at the puddle of blood n kaliya's body, trying to snatch her leg off his knee n roving hands , saying 'leave me……..!' krishna looked up n his eyes fell over her chest , before he forced himself to look at her face……… he suppressed a gasp, she was truly a vision……….. her hair flying back behind her , her perfect body , have all the right curves in the right places …………… Pratigya gazed back , feeling a bit feverish , his relentless gaze unsettling her n she tried to pull her leg away instinctively , with more force…………krishna , wrenched his eyes from her n looked down, as if examining her leg , n said 'I don't think so………..u see , u r my hostage n I can't risk any injury on u……..let me check' n his hands involuntarily moved up her ankle , pulling up her salwaar's pant an inch or so……….. 'no! I said , leave me!' shouted pratigya , his fingers burning her n she pushed him back , freeing herself from his grip……………

krishna stood up abruptly , brushing himself down casually 'Ok ……….. don't blame me for this …' as Chandu entered , followed by the 4 workers ... krishna felt relaxed that Chandu or anybody didn't see him kneeling before a girl! ……..n wondered  why he had such a silly thought! ……………… ' r u Ok?' Chandu asked , concern n apology in his voice as he immediately pulled out her shawl from the old debris n gave her n Pratigya nodded curtly , hoping away as far as possible from krishna , wearing her shawl , her hands clutching at the wall behind her ………..'yes, just sprained my leg , trying to run……' she said clumsily as she noticed krishna's eyes on her , who was thinking that why she had to cover up that gorgeous chest  n much more  ……………… krishna looked away , not wanting Chandu n his workers to catch him staring n he raised his voice involuntarily , frustrated why the hell he was bothered about it as he said 'clean the mess n dump it outside our premises……..i don't want my spices spoiled….' Pratigya looked aghast at krishna , the sheer coldness of his words sending a chill down her spine , as Chandu nodded n indicated the workers to start their work……

'I don't understand!' Blurted out pratigya 'Why do u have to …kill …him…….? U could have injured him, warned him, pushed him off……..' Chandu interrupted pointedly, as krishna raised his eyebrow  at Chandu 'we just discovered a girl's body down in the plantations , like last year ….n he had been warned not to repeat that' ….Pratigya opened her mouth to say something n closed it , her eyes wide in anger n horror , feeling sorry for the girl………..n for herself…….she hated violence n she is in the midst of all kinds of stuff……. 'but u could've called the police…..' she mumbled clumsily …….everybody ignored her question ……krishna turned his face , his mind in confusion ….if he was honest with himself, he was more angry for the fact that kaliya tried to harm this particular girl in front of him………..…. 'ha! ur father's police u mean, so that u can escape from here!...nice try.. n I think I should take u home' krishna said to pratigya , trying to sound normal, ,walking to the door, ' its not 'safe' here……..' he said his eyes boring into angad's who stood like a statue at the door ……… Pratigya looked shocked , she thought this was his house n her eyes wandered curiously over the two girls, meera n madhuri, even as her eyes narrowed in displeasure at their outfits………………she looked at Chandu , who nodded assuredly …..

krishna noticed the plate of food lying untouched by the door n he suddenly felt bad that she hasn't eaten anything ……………. That girl is starting to give him nightmares ! he thought angrily……….Gayatri , trying to sound normal, gushed 'ofcourse , she is a hostage n we should guard her properly ………….. '……………. she said to angad , as krishna raised an eyebrow at her , walking past her ' n angad beta, good riddance ……….. I have always warned u that this kaliya is not a good man………… not deserving to be your friend…………..' ….krishna smirked . mockingly …………gayatri , her eyes sharp , noticed that Pratigya's chin n cheeks looked red , where krishna's hands clutched her n cleared her throat ……….'Really girl!, u said u only sprained ur leg , trying to run……… whom r u fooling? Why do ur chin looks like as if ……………' Krishna , completely ignoring meera n madhuri , tilted his head sideways to gayatri n cut short her 'That was me…………any questions?' …….. Pratigya felt heat rising in her cheeks, both anger n embarrassment, ……….embarrassment? ! what's happening to her? She closed her eyes  for some secs in anger…………..

gayatri , who had gone pale , stuttered , trying to sound uncaring 'oh no………not at all……….i just…' she trailed off…….. Chandu looked at krishna , n then at Pratigya praying to GOD that krishna was not messing around with her  even as he wondered that pratigya didn't seem like a girl who would let any man have his way with her ……. But then his friend was an exception , always  , he sighed………   krishna turned to angad , who was pale 'n u, dear cousin, I may need to know why u didn't notice ur friend's  actions when he had been warned before ………….' Angad n gayatri looked horrified , n Pratigya noticed it………….. 'don't worry , take ur own time……………find a satisfying answer …………' said krishna mockingly ………….. 'n Chandu ! bring the girl ……. We r going home' krishna ordered , his voice back to normal………..

Hope u liked it 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

🤓 murder shmurder... 😆
Waiting for the temperature to rise in K home... Inevitable!! 😆
Nice update dhanya!!
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...awesome update...i read it again & again...👏

So kaliya to gaya...👏...& KST too gone...😳...he bend on his knee in front of his destiny...❤️.
...so Now he is taking Pratigya to his mansion...😳.didn't aware that his enemies hv another plan for him--attack on him...😲.as those coward don't hv any idea that Pratigya is too with him...🤔...
...🤗...So next update is gonna to be a action Thriller.....Hope to c KST in full action... ..so Dr & food will be delivered when they reached his mansion....or they took the shelter somewhere else...😉 😳
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

wow...awesome update...i read it again & again...👏

So kaliya to gaya...👏...& KST too gone...😳...he bend on his knee in front of his destiny...❤️.
...so Now he is taking Pratigya to his mansion...😳.didn't aware that his enemies hv another plan for him--attack on him...😲.as those coward don't hv any idea that Pratigya is too with him...🤔...
...🤗...So next update is gonna to be a action Thriller.....Hope to c KST in full action... ..so Dr & food will be delivered when they reached his mansion....or they took the shelter somewhere else...😉 😳

well u asked wht i want to ask...😛...
Next update will be full of action...KST in total action Dabang ishtyle...Goondonnn ki bheed ko dho dalega...😆
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope2

🤓 murder shmurder... 😆
Waiting for the temperature to rise in K home... Inevitable!! 😆
Nice update dhanya!!

Its not actually murder... u can categorize that as killing 😉 

How do u know that? 😕 😆 
Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update Dhanya👏

Love how you are showing that Kriya are slowly starting to feel something for each other but they are still questioning and not sure what those feelings are.

Can't wait to see Kriya at K's house after the failed attack(I'm sure K will win) and their interaction with each other as both try to figure out why they are having these feelings. 

Looking forward to your next update.
dhakarn thumbnail

Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by: dhakarn

</div>
Its not actually murder... u can categorize that as killing 😉
<div>            How do u know that? 😕😆

How do I know they're headed toward the inevitable?
Youre doing a great job of describing their feelings and how they react to each other... Edited by Hope2 - 11 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The most attracting update 😳
Kriya feelings for each other surprising for them giving new spice
So they going home hopefully before reaching home they stay somewhere else 😉
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uff!!! lovely update Dhans... So KST gonna take Prats home??? I'm sure she's gonna get close with his mother Sumitra... and he gonna be a monster... hahaha... baiting eagerly...🤗