Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Ashu thanks dahrling for the pics, but why me not happy even tho the pics touch the core of your heart so immensely ?😭 Thru CB and even before, me an optimistic person by nature, so should hope that jo ho raha hai, achha ho raha hai. Why not this time? Why mixed feelings? TB article has AM's unchanging decision written all over it. But miracles do happen cuz only miracles happen, nor ordinary things.😃

Agasthya watched mom like a sentry not just cuz she is Meera's mom but cuz Meera has changed Agasthya into this concerned, good-hearted "solo-lover"  Altho balraj not in the pic, but agasthya nursing mom the way he did sitting by her bedside all night, shocked the guilty SOB. Issi tarah ek ke baad (in addition to beeji/ amma, and now akhil) rest of the asthana clan will come together and cave in the paapi patriarch to end his paaps, but s-l-ooo-w-l-y😡
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show ending so fast
its very sad
show is better than loads of other shows
only 9 episodes left
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radev24

Ashu thanks dahrling for the pics, but why me not happy even tho the pics touch the core of your heart so immensely ?😭 Thru CB and even before, me an optimistic person by nature, so should hope that jo ho raha hai, achha ho raha hai. Why not this time? Why mixed feelings? TB article has AM's unchanging decision written all over it. But miracles do happen cuz only miracles happen, nor ordinary things.😃

Agasthya watched mom like a sentry not just cuz she is Meera's mom but cuz Meera has changed Agasthya into this concerned, good-hearted "solo-lover"  Altho balraj not in the pic, but agasthya nursing mom the way he did sitting by her bedside all night, shocked the guilty SOB. Issi tarah ek ke baad (in addition to beeji/ amma, and now akhil) rest of the asthana clan will come together and cave in the paapi patriarch to end his paaps, but s-l-ooo-w-l-y😡

@Bold Moi sailing on the same boat Shrel 😭 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
12/06/13

There was a very short scene last night. Meera sharing her future plan with Agasthya. About moving to Dharamshala to raise her child alone. Agasthya listens but feels a lil emo and she says he can visit them. 
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

12/06/13

There was a very short scene last night. Meera sharing her future plan with Agasthya. About moving to Dharamshala to raise her child alone. Agasthya listens but feels a lil emo and she says he can visit them. 

Ashu, feel very strongly that ROP are going to either create situations or something but AG=M togetherness is going to be shown more and more til the end. Why does Shyama leave, to leave them alone? Why only Agasthya there when Meera has labor pains? Altho natural, but why this awesome heart-touching convo btw them when M tells him to visit baby-mom anytime to Dharamshala? All those Qs in 1st few pics above where AG is just so terribly concerned for her wellbeing, knowing he knows chacha is up to something even more dangerous planned.

ROP should do a sequel ON A DIF CHANNEL (def SP👏⭐️) where the premise is the love story btw our hero-heroine. We know she will make a wonderful mom, and Agasthya just an adorable lovely Dad!!!! 🤗And dance with the baby on Nagada

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkq0eh-n08c[/YOUTUBE]

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Shrel love the sequel idea 🤗how awesome will that be with Agasthya-Meera track to explore  

Iss baat pe 

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Guys read Niranjan aka Rishi's interview today for Tellybuzz. Blue part 😔

What are your views about Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan going off air?

I am disheartened because it was a good show but due to lack of publicity, it couldn't reach to the audiences. The actors were very good and known celebrities. Now, when people have started knowing about the show, the show is ending. I don't know my next show will be for which channel but I would love to work with Star. Everyone is disheartened by the show... Kiran Karmarkarji, Sanjeeda ShaikhAdditi Gupta all had got very good roles and they all are disheartened on the show going off-air suddenly.

What kind of rapport did you share with the actors on the sets?

I share a very good rapport with everyone on the sets. We haven't got chance to shoot for a long time with each other but all are good actors and very hard working. When Abhaas Mehta was leaving the show, we became disheartened because he suits the character very well. We all care for each other and are very much like family. My track was still to come in the show.

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Guys read Niranjan aka Rishi's interview today for Tellybuzz. Blue part 😔

What are your views about Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan going off air?

I am disheartened because it was a good show but due to lack of publicity, it couldn't reach to the audiences. The actors were very good and known celebrities. Now, when people have started knowing about the show, the show is ending. I don't know my next show will be for which channel but I would love to work with Star. Everyone is disheartened by the show... Kiran Karmarkarji, Sanjeeda ShaikhAdditi Gupta all had got very good roles and they all are disheartened on the show going off-air suddenly.

What kind of rapport did you share with the actors on the sets?

I share a very good rapport with everyone on the sets. We haven't got chance to shoot for a long time with each other but all are good actors and very hard working. When Abhaas Mehta was leaving the show, we became disheartened because he suits the character very well. We all care for each other and are very much like family. My track was still to come in the show.

In all 3 letters Shrel wrote about how much the hard working and impeccable cast and crew must have been affected and disillusioned by this sudden horrendous news. 😡🤢 And their you go. Waise I've noticed Rishi to be more outspoken than others, out there speaking about his dream of becoming a director. Just saw the heading on IF home pg.

Goes to show they were not even privy to this nonsensical godforsaken channel. Yest an old bud called me (lives in the US, just 2 hrs by plane). And me learnt that a new young HONCHO at zee wanted to prove himself (my interpretation / obsrevation, tho). Ego intervened, emotions flared, and the net result? End of show🤢😡 Did trp or anything else come in the pic??? Bloody hell NO. (pard my lingo😳) 

3 yrs ago when CB1 had abruptly ended, I had even planned to go to b'bay with banners seriously and have a hunger strike in front of their Worli office (at stone's throw from where my sis lives and had already rounded up few women to join me for hunger strike). Why did I adopt that approach in addition to angry letters? Cuz sis told me ~ Prem, trps dont mean a thing. Things go on behind the closed doors, men and their egos clash, money talks go on over bottles of whiskeys, bottles NOT glasses🤢😡. Now Ashu you tell me, what kind of creatures, ie zee, us emotional fools called FANS have to put up with ????

I REST MY CASE, dearie😲😡😡🤢🤢😡😲 

Getting more tea hahaha to have it with Ashu, where's Varshu, Rafz, Simmi, Shobhi, likarsh, sen, and the whole gang! 🤗🥳

radev24 thumbnail

Shrel love the sequel idea 🤗how awesome will that be with Agasthya-Meera track to explore  

Iss baat pe 

Beach lover and chai peene ke liye beach ke beech mein baith kar chai peene ka koi aur hi maza hai!!!! So shanno, dhanno, radha, sudha, varsha, alisha, ashu, rafz, varshu (disappeared or studying hard, eh?! 👍🏼, warry na karry, me dragging enuf chairs, (cameraman busy sipping away😉)

What a coincidence, just now had masala tea and this song playing on 24/7 from YJHD (your Ranbeeruuu of course😆😉😃). Have been hearing it unendingly for days and days and luving it sooo much!

My god, after Badtameez Dil and the movie YJHD earning 100 crores in the 1st week itself, now this song (4th in popularity, other 2 ~~ balam pichkari, dilli waali girlfriend ~~ I know I know you all know these things😉😆) has taken off by storm. Me luvs luvs it sooo much cuz Rekha Bharadwaj voice is khurdari-like, oh my, just abs luv the song

Kabira is a song with a Sufi touch in amazing voice of Tochi Raina, Rekha Bharadwaj and a falling-in-love song that is easy on the ears.

Re Kabira Lyrics from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: The song has two versions, one is sung by Rekha Bhardwaj & Tochi Raina which reminds you of Amit Trivedi's Iktara from Ayaan's previous film, especially Tochi Raina's vocals make you recall Iktara, He is just amazing in this song.
The other version Kabira (Encore) is sung by Arijit Singh & Harshdeep Kaur which is also nice but first one is just awesome! Kabira Lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.

Music: Pritam
Lyricist: Amitabh Bhattacharya
Cast: Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Kalki Koechlin,

Read more: http://www.lyricsmint.com/2013/04/kabira-yjhd.html#ixzz2W13yTxHt

Amitabh Bhattacharya English Translation lyrics Pritam Rekha Bharadwaj Tochi Raina YJHD

Artist : Benny Dayal
Album : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Tracks : 1
Rating : 9.7494
Released : 2013
Label : Unknown
Category : Hindi Movies

Re Kabira Maan Ja - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani 

Lyrics English Translation ... below

GUYS, PLEASE PLEASE FIND TIME TO
READ ENTIRE LYRICS, PLEASE DO NOT RUSH ..
YOU'LL HAVE ONLY YOU TO THANK 
FOR IT!!!

Re Kabira Maan Ja - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - Lyrics  English Translation 

Kaisee teri khudgarzee
Na dhoop chune na chhaanv
Kaisee teri khudgarzee
Kisi thaur tike na paanv

His selfishness, how
You take the sun, shade nor take ..
His selfishness, how
That your feet do not stay anywhere 
Ban liyaa apnaa paighambar
Tar liyaa tu saat samandar
Phir bhee sookhaa mann ke andar
Kyoon reh gaya

You've tried being your own god,
and crossed all seven seas,
Still, there is a draught within your heart,
Why is it so..

Re Kabeera maan jaa
Re Fakeera maan jaa
Aa jaa tujh ko pukaaray teri parchhaaiyaan
Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Fakeera maan jaa
Kaisa tu hai nirmohee kaisaa harjaaiyaa

Kabira Hey, listen to me ..
O saint, I believe ..
Come on, you call your shadow [back] ..
Kabira Hey, listen to me ..
O virtuous one, I believe ..
What an unpleasant and cruel person you are ..

Tooti chaarpaai wo hi
Thandi purvaai rastaa dekhe
Doodhon ki malaayi wohi
Mitti ki suraahee rastaa dekhe..

That broken cot,
that cool breeze from the east, awaits you..
That milk cream
and the earthen pot of cold water await you..

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Lab namak rame naa misree
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Tujhe preet purani bisri..
Mast Maula, mast Kalandar
Tu hawa kaa ek bavandar
Bujh ke yoon andar hi andar
Kyun reh gaya..

His selfishness, how
Neither salt nor sugar fit on your tongue ..
His selfishness, how
You forgot that old love ..
O free man, free spirit,
Are you a hurricane of wind ..
Then why has ended
Within only ..

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Faqeera maan jaa
Aa jaa tujh ko pukaaray teri parchhaaiyaan
Re Kabeera maan jaa
Re Fakeera maan jaa
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa harjaiyaa...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7poxLIFrVk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Shrel what have you posted 😲 I love it  Thanks for distracting me completely. 

I love YJHD and the songs are good love Kabeera . I watched the movie twice simple and cute movie. Loved the chemistry between the leads. Amitabh Bhattacharya is a super lyricist. He writes unusual stuff which is great. He and Irshad Kamil are good from the new films. For posting this video...something big to lapetofy🤗

Did you watch BRKD last night? I dont know how this show will end. So much is left and the way its going I think we'll have a very abrupt and stupid end 😔

6 episodes left only 6 😭 I am suppressing myself to not comment on ZEE.. IF will ban me. I have too many colorful expletives for those 🤬 The person who is in-charge is doing a horrible job. Every single show good or bad atleast gets 100 episodes and this show with good potential is off air in 4 months. Something went wrong from the time promos stopped coming. I feel so bad for the entire BRKD team. They all had a lot of expectations and worked super hard for this show.