Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Arti!!!

Well wouldn't that be something to watch out for...i mena we don't even know the equations...

So maybe if women rule the world will it more peaceful as women know only to love or would it be something else... 

and well then will there be Adam teasing...would then there be Nibhay!!!

and would the so called hypocrites who advice on how women should behave and say how it women fault if she is raped or harrassed...say how it will be men fault if they are harrased!!!

Will the adarsh bhartiya mard be the one who sleeps after his wife and get up before her and probably there will bidaai for him...

then probably will there be male infantcide...

Sree ðŸ¤— 
Now this right here was what I was wondering about when I made this post. 
Would it be a complete case of role-reversal? 
Something for feminists to consider, I guess... what would happen if women were like men in this world. 

What is the perfect world.. ? When rape or teasing wouldn't happen to either sex .. where everyone is expected to be an "adarsh" human.. there would be no infanticide.

If that is what we want .. are we asking the right questions? 
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

if women ruled the world, interesting topic BD!

lemme think, lemme think. Well, for starters, that would mean women would be on top, no? 😉 Not a bad thing from how i view things. I am all for it. 😆

Women should be on top nevertheless but yeah.. sure. ðŸ˜†
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

A woman's world would have non-puke-inducing chick flicks, diet chocolates and ice creams, shopping outlets as big as the whole of Asia and real gentlemen, some even out of Classic novels. ðŸ˜³

I'll die in peace.

This just brought a smile to my face. Thanks! ðŸ¤—

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok, if women ruled the world, we'd have no Trojan War and Helen of Troy would have been out of luck. .No female would want to save a nice looking chick. ðŸ˜‰ It's only guys who are so chivalrous.😆
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Baazigar.

A women world will look like Elephant's world where the society will exist like a closely knit society, peaceful, collective existence, kindness, humanity etc. will be the key word. People will not fight with each other in the name of race, religion etc. In the flip side if i visualise this forum then people will murder each other in the name of like Arnab etc. may be there will be govt. regulation on compulsory viewing of moon walking serials like IKP, SNS and ban on cricket , football  etc. and they will run for infinite days ðŸ˜Š

Yikes.. ðŸ˜² I didn't think of that. Fighting over actors is a scary thought! 
And if all the politicians love saas-bahu shows, then.. there will be no hope! Hopefully they will all be fighting for the betterment of society than watching these shows .. aah well, who am I kidding ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

boreddamsel thumbnail

ok, if women ruled the world, we'd have no Trojan War and Helen of Troy would have been out of luck. .No female would want to save a nice looking chick. ðŸ˜‰ It's only guys who are so chivalrous.😆

I guess it would be role reversal then.. the war might have been to save Paris ðŸ˜† 
Though would women want to save a spineless guy? 
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I guess it would be role reversal then.. the war might have been to save Paris ðŸ˜† 
Though would women want to save a spineless guy? 

😆 ioh i dont know that he'd need any saving. He'd likely have seduced his way out. Guys can be charming that way.😉
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Sree ðŸ¤— 
Now this right here was what I was wondering about when I made this post. 
Would it be a complete case of role-reversal? 
Something for feminists to consider, I guess... what would happen if women were like men in this world. 

What is the perfect world.. ? When rape or teasing wouldn't happen to either sex .. where everyone is expected to be an "adarsh" human.. there would be no infanticide.

If that is what we want .. are we asking the right questions? 

Well if we want perfect world all humans should be humans just that!!!!!

Women's world will not be solution...just like Man's world isn't doing any good!!!!

Rather than role reversal i would love world were each respects the other and treats the other as human...

a world which is run by humanitarianism and not chauvnism of any kind

But well on the lighter side probably a women's world will have women superheros and women superstars!!!!

Imagine the films and serials...may be men will be watching serials and imagine IF...

All the female leads will have their phankas getting into cat fights...The Arnav's Ahems and RKs and others will be bashed...Kushis, Gopi's and Madhu will idol worshipped !!!
Edited by uniquebluerose - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail

😆 ioh i dont know that he'd need any saving. He'd likely have seduced his way out. Guys can be charming that way.😉

This is what I think might happen.. I think his wife might beg Helen to take Paris off her hands.. since he is clingy and won't leave her no matter what she did! ðŸ¤£

Dammit.. my pancake burned while I was replying to this comment ðŸ˜­ 
Let me try and save at least the next one.. 
Catch you later! *waving*
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Well if we want perfect world all humans should be humans just that!!!!!

Women's world will not be solution...just like Man's world isn't doing any good!!!!

Rather than role reversal i would love world were each respects the other and treats the other as human...

a world which is run by humanitarianism and not chauvnism of any kind

But well on the lighter side probably a women's world will have women superheros and women superstars!!!!

Imagine the films and serials...may be men will be watching serials and imagine IF...

All the female leads will have their phankas getting into cat fights...The Arnav's Ahems and RKs and others will be bashed...Kushis, Gopi's and Madhu will idol worshipped !!!

My pancake is perfect.. its a good day after all! ðŸ¤—
Agreed. I think in order to reach that humanitarianism, that we are trying to show that women deserve respect.. and the way to do that is to show that women are equal to men in every way .. and that's where we are at now.. 'coz men don't accept that! Hmm.. not sure how this can be solved, but I am tired of having to prove myself .. and I know this is a never-ending battle! 

Lol.. to the phankas concept.. I have to see that to believe it! ðŸ˜›
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago