I may sound a little selfish... - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Chill ! Don't worry. Let's hope for the best.
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No my dear u don't sound selfish at all... U sound like someone who wants everything ๐Ÿ˜†
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amni375

No my dear u don't sound selfish at all... U sound like someone who wants everything ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ oh thank u for telling me the deff of selfish๐Ÿ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DANGGG

wow u really seems to love this show which has not even aired a single promo, how coem i never saw u in this forum before๐Ÿ˜• i am sure u'll be one of the active member int that serial forum

i just changed my username 2 days ago and yes im waiting for that new show becouse its frm the makers of Madhubala which is my fav ๐Ÿ˜› and u dnt see me here coz now days i hardly visite dis firum.. u can guess why๐Ÿ˜†
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DANGGG

wow u really seems to love this show which has not even aired a single promo, how coem i never saw u in this forum before๐Ÿ˜• i am sure u'll be one of the active member int that serial forum

well sme like u the way u started talking and wishing bad for the show which has not even aired a single promo๐Ÿ˜‰...yes im in love wiv the show after hearing about the story ๐Ÿ˜›
-Vinu- thumbnail
Yeah me too.. a MB freak!! But not to worry.. with all da support n love of the MB fans MB will never drop down...!  No show cant beat Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hope nothing happen with MB, its not geet fans fault they went through worst due gul new show so if we are afraid with same thing can happen to MB , that is justify, I know esa nahi hoga but still ppl are scared after the new. lets hope for the best.
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alovi_21

hope nothing happen with MB, its not geet fans fault they went through worst due gul new show so if we are afraid with same thing can happen to MB , that is justify, I know esa nahi hoga but still ppl are scared after the new. lets hope for the best.

yeah