TOI: Bhanu Uday & Neha Kaul in Ek Thi Naayka

Posted: 11 years ago
Bhanu Uday & Neha Kaul in Ek Thi Naayka

Bhanu Uday & Neha Kaul in Ek Thi Naayka

Life OK and Balaji Telefilm's, Ek Thi Naayka has been hogging all the limelight these days all thanks to its impressive star cast and extraordinary story line. 

The unique promotional series to promote Ekta Kapoor's upcoming film Ek Thi Daayan marks the presence of eight leading ladies of small screen together on a show. After Smriti Irani,Ankita Lokhande, Shweta Tiwari, the series is now all set to witness another celebrity studded episode, starring Aamna Sharif in the lead.

The Lucknow special episode starring beautiful and talented Aamna Sharif in the lead will also have popular TV stars Bhanu Uday andNeha Kaul who will play pivotal roles on the show.

Sources inform that Aamna will play the role of a Lucknowi girl and Bhanu Uday has been roped into play the male lead opposite her. Neha Kaul, who was recently seen in Sony TV's Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage, will be seen essaying the role of Nazneen, the Daayan in Ek Thi Naayka. The plot of the show will revolve around a Muslim couple played by Bhanu Uday and Aamna Sharif. Neha's character will come back to take revenge on the couple. She will try to get back her lost love played by Bhanu Uday. The shooting for the show is currently on and the episode will be aired soon.

Interestingly, this particular episode is being made by Bolt Media Limited.

When contacted, Neha Kaul said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't reveal anything about the storyline. This is for the first time that I am doing a horror show so it was a great experience. I had super fun shooting for the show and got to learn many new things."
TFS .
Now , who's this Bhanu Uday ? Never saw him anywhere .
Ugghhh why not bring in rajeev with aamna..so disappointed after hearing this news..these characters have no link with aamna..it would have rocked if the Sujal Kashish duo was back
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

TFS .
Now , who's this Bhanu Uday ? Never saw him anywhere .

He used to come in a show on star one long back Special Squad 😛 a crime detective series which Gauri pradhan also
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Ugghhh why not bring in rajeev with aamna..so disappointed after hearing this news..these characters have no link with aamna..it would have rocked if the Sujal Kashish duo was back

😆 😆 Bhanu Uday shares same birthday with Rajeev 😆😆😆😆 he is too 16 October born 😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by -purnima-

He used to come in a show on star one long back Special Squad 😛 a crime detective series which Gauri pradhan also

No way. ðŸ˜† I didn't recognize him at all. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

No way. ðŸ˜† I didn't recognize him at all. ðŸ˜†

😆 not surprising 😆😆😆 we recognise only 1 crime investigation show 😉😉😆😆

This special squad was years back ...some time in 2002 or 2003 dont remember exactly 😛

Originally posted by -purnima-

😆 not surprising 😆😆😆 we recognise only 1 crime investigation show 😆

This special squad was years back ...some time in 2002 or 2003 dont remember exactly 😛

I watched Special Squad as well. Loved the show. But didn't recognize Bhanu at all. Probably would have recognized him in the episode. ðŸ˜†
Thanks for the info Purnima (: