Frequent Posters

anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey its great do continue soon thanks for pm
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww😊must say its amazing really loved it n flashback is sad😲 n taani how caring she is such an awesome concept plzzz do continue it soon n pm me plzzz i hav sent u a req.😊
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..It's awesome my dear!!! Really... I am in love with ur FF! plz..Update soon!!!! Plz... It's really interesting!! Loved it! ðŸ˜Š
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its n amezng story.luvd it.cntnu soon n plz do pm me
sangee_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice move... i m sorry i think is this ff based on some movie story... coz i ve seen that movie and ur ff is kind a similar to that... i m sorry to ask this...

well coming to post... its a good update... taani is sole responsible to take care of her family ...hmm taani lost her job making me feel bad😔

hope everything will be better in future... plz update soonn and pm me 
Edited by sangeethask152 - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeethask152

hey nice move... i m sorry i think is this ff based on some movie story... coz i ve seen that movie and ur ff is kind a similar to that... i m sorry to ask this...

well coming to post... its a good update... taani is sole responsible to take care of her family ...hmm taani lost her job making me feel bad😔

hope everything will be better in future... plz update soonn and pm me 

many thanks for your comment..it really helps me a lot..

can you pls help me to remember the name of the movie, as i really don't know the name. now you can find the similarity, then pls go through my writer's note where I have mentioned that this can be purely co incidental. 😊

and beside i think this is too early to comment, as i have just posted one part of it. fir bhi, pls tell me the name of the film so that i can also aware of it..

i am glad that you really told me 🤗 as truly i need all types of comments😛😉
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curvmars

OMG..It's awesome my dear!!! Really... I am in love with ur FF! plz..Update soon!!!! Plz... It's really interesting!! Loved it! ðŸ˜Š

thanks for all of your love, support and appreciation, 🤗promise you you will never be disheartened😉
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paruls

Liked the concept.😳 Taani's life seems really sad, hoping she gets happiness later.😳

I also really do hope so buddy that Taani will get saara jaahan ki khusi..but still let's see😉
you know, some person always deprived by GOD, they don't get what they deserve whereas some person can not give value what they get😛😃
now. let's see what applies for our leads😳
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

wowww😊must say its amazing really loved it n flashback is sad😲 n taani how caring she is such an awesome concept plzzz do continue it soon n pm me plzzz i hav sent u a req.😊

I have already accpeted ur buddy req😛 and
Taarey ki Jai Ho😳😆😆
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
new concepot
do cont.s oon.