Frequent Posters

Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Intrstng update.nxt part cntnu soon
Sandytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiii debu loved the update nd i must say u r a very good writer nd i think tht boy will be rey well lets see plzzz update fast eagerly waiting for ur update
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loving the concept plz upload soon
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Rey isn't that bad from heart, he is just ruthless because he thinks the world is full of cheats. I guess that guy in the end is Rey, taani is going to hate him forever. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow taarey meeting nice 
interesting i luv it 
thanks for PM n do put 
nxt prt soon n yeah do PM me again 
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg yar really superb n totally diff. loved the update๐Ÿ˜›
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijichandran

yet anothr confusing update...

really dnt knw whr the stry s leading towards...
so its bcomng mre n mre intrstng...
plz update soon

yes darling, i wanted to create the suspense plot in the angle of love story (hate wala)๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so that you guys , do not get bored to read it and wait for the next update. This story is goning to be something more interesting with some major twists๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandytaarey

hiii debu loved the update nd i must say u r a very good writer nd i think tht boy will be rey well lets see plzzz update fast eagerly waiting for ur update

thank you so much darling๐Ÿค—
wait and see if he is Rey or not and who is that girl?? that's a major suspense and in fact what what will be the consequences of their meeting???๐Ÿ˜‰
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paruls

So Rey isn't that bad from heart, he is just ruthless because he thinks the world is full of cheats. I guess that guy in the end is Rey, taani is going to hate him forever. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

our hero is not that bad boy types..isn't it??hah..๐Ÿ˜Šlet's see more how he can go to fulfill his desire?? any guesses here???๐Ÿ˜•

This is not a simple love story where boy meets girl and both of them fall for each other. Not every love story has a smooth start or great ending๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
crazy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samihatabassum

awsome update yar... I guess o ladki taani ki lil sis hai... ur stry is becoming interesting day by day ... do update soon

keep your eyes on your comp screen to know if that girl is Taani's relative or not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yes, I am trying to make you eager so that all of you do not get bored and lost hopes๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for your comment dear๐Ÿค—