Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: norzar

jay i have seen many actresses voices being dubbed in ads, i still dont know why they do that. 

any idea of they are online videos available of the ones i have not seen ?????

plastic faces. haha. i like few from the younger lot, and find them very good looking and talented. Thats why i want to see them paired with KN. bec KN herself is so beautiful and talented. Changes should always be welcomed presuming they are good.. 

I don't know if they are online or notπŸ˜• but Zee tv airs them all the time, reason why I sometimes sit with my parents to watch itπŸ˜†

Again, don't watch much tv so no idea of actors.
Of course change is part of life so if there is good match, why not.
But I do wish KN is paired with someone who can act & not just pretty face as that would look stupid. Not sure if I would watch any other show, but still πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: norzar

roshani this is from the life ok show na?

he looks great

yes this s from life ok show πŸ˜ƒ
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

yaa i still feel cvs shouldn't have killed AC 

yes the scene where he come as ghost and talk to sid and sid tells how shaadi ke baat everything changes , emotional naa πŸ˜­

they should ahve kept him alive even if they showed sinal wedding. i mean still would have preferred him over richa and abhay
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nidz - yes saw that but they didn't mention my article they had RT last weekπŸ˜• Not for my name's sake but it had good points 😊

@Rosh - you would watch for KN, but not for me πŸ˜†

@Noreen - isme mehnat kya he, from what I've seen, people just look at pretty faces & not really acting on tvπŸ˜› so I too can pretend to act πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail

they should ahve kept him alive even if they showed sinal wedding. i mean still would have preferred him over richa and abhay

yaa if he was alive, they would have made him negative , taking revenge on kc for marrying sid and those things. But yes i would have preferred him over Ribhay 
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Rosh - you would watch for KN, but not for me πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 sorry aadat se majboor πŸ€£πŸ€£ ok ill watch it for u too. 

waise kya role karne wale ho ? Kn ki Bhai i mean brother ? πŸ˜› 
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

I don't know if they are online or notπŸ˜• but Zee tv airs them all the time, reason why I sometimes sit with my parents to watch itπŸ˜†

Again, don't watch much tv so no idea of actors.
Of course change is part of life so if there is good match, why not.
But I do wish KN is paired with someone who can act & not just pretty face as that would look stupid. Not sure if I would watch any other show, but still πŸ˜†

i can just hope someday i find online links of those kn ads. as of now have just found one. thanks to npun. 

in uk they dont air those ads at all. 

yes jay as long as someday kn works with a young, good looking and talented actor in another show, i will be happy. I mean the industry is full of talented actors, Infact i wont even mind her oppposite a new comer, bec she herself is just one show old . but they should have the chemistry. 

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Need to go.. catch ya guys later :)
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

yaa if he was alive, they would have made him negative , taking revenge on kc for marrying sid and those things. But yes i would have preferred him over Ribhay 

yup knowing cvs sadist mind yes they may have turned him neg, but i would prefer him positive and alive

liked kn saurabh chemistry too. they could have shown siddhi-anand as good friends post sinal marriage 

norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidz-

Need to go.. catch ya guys later :)

by nidhi