Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamnaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

@arpita

Awww...that is so sweet...I tried watching Bairi Piya too...but nope...did not work for me...it was Ashutosh ...and in partiicular, Ashutosh with a stubble...man, is that guy hot or what!

Glad that your husband is enjoying your crush 😆

you know what my husband said...THanks to SK...after all these years I couldn't make you romantic...he made it in 8 months.😉
KamnaSharma thumbnail

@arpita

Awww...that is so sweet...I tried watching Bairi Piya too...but nope...did not work for me...it was Ashutosh ...and in partiicular, Ashutosh with a stubble...man, is that guy hot or what!

Glad that your husband is enjoying your crush 😆

@sujata...you know what my husband said...THanks to SK...after all these years I couldn't make you romantic...he made it in 8 months.😉...I wish you met him some 5 yrs back...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arpitajaan

you know what my husband said...THanks to SK...after all these years I couldn't make you romantic...he made it in 8 months.😉

Wah wah...I really like his positive outlook 😆

Nice to see a husband who realizes that the wife being a Fan No 1 or crushing over a hot male actor has its own advantages!
KamnaSharma thumbnail

Wah wah...I really like his positive outlook 😆

Nice to see a husband who realizes that the wife being a Fan No 1 or crushing over a hot male actor has its own advantages!

2day I told my husband, luk SK has gone to 2 europe tour, you have 2 take me, ethna jabardasti se kahne lagee ki, he has to agree...so along with advantages there are disadvantages also...my husband said, going Belguim is fine, I will also enjoy...don't ask me to keep stubblle...😆.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpitajaan

2day I told my husband, luk SK has gone to 2 europe tour, you have 2 take me, ethna jabardasti se kahne lagee ki, he has to agree...so along with advantages there are disadvantages also...my husband said, going Belguim is fine, I will also enjoy...don't ask me to keep stubblle...😆.

Hahahahaha...that was priceless!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My story is totally change as i refused to watch television from my childhood but when it's come to KTLK yes i am a bigger fan of SHARAD KELKAR  love him as Dr ASHUTHOSH 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

My story is totally change as i refused to watch television from my childhood but when it's come to KTLK yes i am a bigger fan of SHARAD KELKAR  love him as Dr ASHUTHOSH 

Wow Ariya...you are indeed Fan No 1...someone who never watched TV ...watching it just for Sharad...am sure he will be thrilled to hear this!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
How many of you have seen a Hindi film by name Guddi? It had Jaya Bhaduri in the lead. She played a school girl who crushed over Dharmendra!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Oh sujathaji what memories you have made me recollect abhimanyu rai can never forget him or the show Fauji.

About SK yes I very shamelessly agree that a mother of two married for so many years drools over him. Hubby dear is finding it hard to believe it and says I have behaving like a teenager but I think he is secretly happy. 😉

What a transformation it has been from Naharbana to Doctor Ashutosh the years have done him well.
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Those were the days Sujata, I think I was a huge fan of the nawab of Pataudi only I was very young but I collected every piece of paper on him , as I grew older outgrew the craze and wondered are we all so crazy there after no one has made me fida , yes loved the persona of Dr ashutosh , maybe because he resembled in looks behavior, charm someone I loved very much whom I lost ,to a major illness, but yes he was the well educated , highly intelligent , softspoken , gorgeous looking doctor