SDAK-WU-29th March- Bhoomi to prove herself...

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for update,
oh no another challenge,
hope she will pass the test in 9 days...
love parul at last there is someone who is with JAIMI...
gunjan_77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MsLuicious, i would kindly like to bring it to your notice that i(gunjan) am the regular updater for fridays, and it would have been better if u had informed be before hand that you will be doing the update for today, as i had also almost finished writing todays update, and was about to post, as i take atleast a minimum of 1.5 hrs after the episode is aired to post my update. So please i kindly request you not to repeat this again, as it's a pain to see all the hardwork go waste.
Edited by gunjan_77 - 11 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gunjan_77

MsLuicious, i would kindly like to bring it to your notice that i(gunjan) am the regular updater for fridays, and it would have been better if u had informed be before hand that you will be doing the update for today, as i had also almost finished writing todays update, and was about to post, as i take atleast a minimum of 1.5 hrs after the episode is aired to post my update. So please i kindly request you not to repeat this again, as it's a pain to see all the hardwork go waste.

is today friday?
iam really really sorry gunjan i didnt noticed that today is friday i totally forgot😕 iam really sorry deary but now as its done you can update on tuesday wednesday or thursday...  with friday...
i totally forgot dat today was friday
svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update. I don't understand why Bhoomi needs to prove herself. Kishan has married her; whether the family likes it or not she is his wife. Ansuba calls herself sanskaari, but she herself does not even respect the most pious ritual of marriage. I hate Anusba's character. A daughter in law of the house does not need to prove anything. What rubbish!! The only requirement should be that she love her husband and be with him through ups and downs in life which Bhoomi has already proved. If Kishan is really sanskaari he needs to stand up and tell him to accept Bhoomi as she is.

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@svpg

you are absolutly right, what will happen if bhoomi fails means this kishan should divorce her??
this is unbelievable, would love the see the support from kishan and his mother..

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand what that disgusting woman stands for because it sure isn't Sanskaars! What a horrid horrid person! Thanks for the update. Edited by SRKLuvr - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Sarah ! ðŸ¤—