Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Are we still having this discussion really 😲

Jab we met is better than all of this guys films

I loathe abhay deol so snt sucks 😆

LAK - come on any film saif can pick up a chick and hook up and not even learn her name beings of unrealistic.

Rockstar - boring but good music

So Jwm by default but Jwm best portions were the songs ⭐️

R u MaroonPorsche Guy?

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

R u MaroonPorsche Guy?

Yes What was ya first clue ? 😆😆😆😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes What was ya first clue ? 😆

No one talks like u do in forum, Unique Style 👍🏼

Yes What was ya first clue ? 😆

Clue-less ness of posts.

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Me 2 from the songs to dance to over the top ( OTT Masala was still kind of novel back in 2010 )
to dialogues.

My favorite part will always be when the guy asks for the promotion and Salman just shoots him straight up 😆😆😆😆. I  recall watching this film with some french dudes. An  they asked if that stuff really happened in India I was like yes 😉😉😉😉😉.
[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila

Clerks was a simple film based in a gas station and made on a shoe string budget. But people remember it to this day. That is an example of a cult classic. AAA, DCH, Jaane Bhi Do yaaron fit that mold, they are not just my favorites. JWM needs more time, its only been 6 years since its release. So the jury is still out. But I'm more inclined to believe that if any among JWM, LAK and Rockstar hit the cult film status decades down the line, it would be JWM. 
[/QUOTE]

Clerks was classic the best part was when he said " My girlfriend 'blanked' 27 'blank' GUYS

and the other guy said "IN A ROW" 🤣🤣🤣
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pathaka

OMG...MFK is a parody of MDK...I gatz to watch it now!!!!!! 

i liked mahi way in bits n pieces...sometimes it just got a bit too mushy n dumb with all those guys and the fat girl self obsessing..😆

i kinda look at films as classics if they stand the test of time and make an impact of pop culture...like dev d did with its whole "lingo" and its music...and like 3 idiots did with the way it showed student life (gasp...students concenterate on academics??? i thought college meant flowers and roses and lou stories 😆)...JWM too introduced a new style of writing dialogues...the whole punjabi flavour...everyday language kinda dialogues which then went on to be used a lot more in Habib faisal and dibakar banerjiee films...but still witty and sharp as a tac...

Hahaha well kind of. The story is very similar to that of MDK's, but in a modern format that makes fun of relationships today and how facebook plays a role. 😆

Yeah, I liked MW in bits and pieces too. There were times when it became too superficial for me...especially nearing the end of the series...it was better in the beginning, but fun time-pass.

I agree about classics :)
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Only except the gobi ke parathe secret, the lovers in MFK shared a "word association game"

So much less fun than gobi ke parathe

Originally posted by: Mr.KaminA

No one talks like u do in forum, Unique Style👍🏼

Unique I have never been called unique . Juvenile immature And sociopathic social outcast yeah built unique 😆

Clue-less ness of posts.

Well excuse me 😉

Which girl / guy / hybrid of both messed up your day 😆