saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hi friends i want to write a os on rishbala based on today episode...
in precap they shown sultan blood is about to fall on goon...some people r saying that blood will fall on madhu's mang.well we don't what going to happen untill we watch episode.but we know our rishbala r main leads show.so maang in madhu will never going to happen.we knew it very well.
so i am imagining this to happen in show...😊

madhu is hiding behind a pillar.kaka hides behind some fish mat type structure.and sultan is hiding on stair case with aryan on his back .!his wound starts bleeding and the drop of blood is about to fall on the bold head of a goon standing right under the stairs.! madhu notices n is freaked out...
now madhu was totally scared if that blood falls on goon then he will catch sultan...

madhu(to herself): madhu think think madhu...u have to do something.comeon comeon...it's aryan life.u have to save sultan for aryan.if sultan falls in danger then aryan too will fall in danger...comeon ...
madhu closed her eyes and started her chanting
"hoslon se veer hoon..
sankathon mein deer hoon
apni r...😭 (madhu got some flashes infront of her eyes.when balraj tried to kill her.rk saving her from that person...without caring about his life...)maa ke sahaare bas yuhi balveer hoon"

madhu opened her eyes.and to stop the blood drop from falling.she is about to came infront of goon.but suddenly a person came infront of her.his back is madhu's front.

he stopped that drop falling on goon with his hand.

madhu was totally shocked and she wants to see him...

madhu(to herself): who is he????

madhu now curious to see him.

when goon saw him he became numb...bcoz he is infront of his biggest star...he is a big fan of him...the great superstar  " RK"...

goon: rk sir...(with surprised luks)

madhu 😲😲: "RK"

rk(with smirk): hmmm..
rk(to himself): "chalo ab mujhe ek faida hua ki ye mujhe jaanthe hai tho mujhe kuch kaam aasaan ho jaayega"

goon: rk sir i am ur big fan...and wat a surprise?wat r u doing in thi stype of places?

madhu : rk on which purpose he came here?is he got to know that i am in danger(she got a past flash when madhu is coming to farm house of rk.her car got trouble and driver left her on mid road lonely.madhu is getting fear.suddenly rk came there for her)
present:
 madhu wants to see rk.she missed him so much.at the same time.she scared that goons will harm him.

rk: that's great and i am so happy to meet a biggest fan of mine...

goon: sir autograph please.

rk: ofcourse.

he given autograph to him(but inner   :   definitely i will give autograph to u for what had u done. 😑)

rk: wat r u doing here?

goon: ahhh..sir i have a some work here.
rk: oh,ok.
goon: well what r u doing here?

rk: huh i came here for a shooting in my film there is a fight sequence.and this place suits well for it.(suddenly rk got a brilliant idea)
why don't u act in my film on action sequence.u r luking great and trust u will suit well on action sequence.

goon (with surprised and shocking luks): sir...what r u saying?

rk: yes,i am saying true.will u do this roll for ur star?

goon: ofcourse sir...
rk: thank u so much.awhhh well i think ur friends also there here.i need some more people.so if they want they can too act,...

all r rk fans except one.but he too wants act in film.so all r accepted.

rk(to himself): welldone rk...ur first plan worked.

he called his spot boy.

rk(to spot boy): take them and do make up...(he signalled to bittuji.)

spot boy and bittuji taken them to do make up.

after they left that place.rk is searching for someone.

madhu is hiding behind pillar to know for whom rk is searching?

madhu no wconfused that why rk came there to save her and how he know it?
he doesn't luv her then why he came there to save his enemy?
suddenly she got a flash back rk saying" tujhe sirf dard dena mera hi haq hai aur kisiko nahi.agar tum takleef mein hothi tho mein tujhse kaise ladoongi.."

madhu heart broken again...her eyes started filling with tears.

rk went on stair case.he noticed sultan with aryan on ground.sultan became week .

rk: su...sultan...😭😭

sultan noticed rk and his face turned in to anger expressions.

rk is about to came near to sultan.but sultan stopped him...

sultan: why u came here?and do u want to see me dead?never i will never die...
rk heart broken in to pieces when he heard his best friend childhood friend sultan words...

rk(with teary eyes): sultan plz stop...u need my help.so plz don't stop me.

sultan: rk u left me.and now why u came here?u don't like me na...then what is ur problem?"agar mein mar gaya tho..."

rk: sultan...just stop stop ur nonsense " mein tujhe kuch nahi hone doongs...mera best friend ko khona nahi chahtha hoon mein..meri mentor meri life meri papa jaane ke baad sirf tum hi ho mereliye..."

sultan 😭😭:\ after so many years again he cried.his heart became stone when his rishu and his wife left him...and he nevr cried but today after so long time.when his rishu his life his brother...talken with him.he felt sad...

aryan is just luking at them confusedly...

aryan: sultan do u know rk?

rk noticed aryan and when he saw him.his eyes filled with tears.he wants to take him in to his arms.

but when he saw aryan leg.his heart broken in to pieces.he was angry on god giving such a big punishment to a small boy...to such a cute boy.he wants to blame god...

rk: i am ur sultan's best friend...

aryan: if u r sultan's best friend then on that day why u scloded me?when i am talking with madhu on phone.

rk became numb.when he heard that madhu is talking with aryan.and he behaved rudely with her...without knowing real reason.
he got flashes infront of him.

he downed his head with  shame...without knowing truth he insulted madhu infront of all
he was angry on himself for being too rude with madhu...

aryan: tell me.why u did it?

suddenly some sound disturbed them...it was a gun sound...

a goon who was not interested rk suspected him and followed him.

goon: so rk is the best friend of sultan...sultan life..wow then it means i can kill sultan without harming him...by killing u i can kill sultan...

he pointed gun towards rk...

rk: what i had done to my madhu and to my sultan is really bad.i have no right to live in this world.i have to die.i want to say thanks to u.

rk closed his eyes and he saw his madhu smile...
he also smiled...

rk by shouting: madhu "I LOVE U..."

that person opened hi strigger and he fired it.bullet was out from gun.bullet was eager to touch rk.it is coming so fast.suddenly someone dragged him to a side.

rk opened his eyes and saw his madhu infront of him with teary eyes...

rk: m...madhu...😭😭

madhu slapped him...😭😭

madhu: wat do u want to do?do u want to see me in pain?

rk: madhu no madhu...

madhu: if u don't want it then why do u want to leave me forever?can't i live without u?u knew it well.i cannot see u in pain.i cannot live without u a second.without a second also hell for me.then how can u leave me?

rk 😭😭😊: madhu...

madhu: don't talk to me.even i don't want to see u.do u know how much i missed u all these days?😭😭

someone started clapping...

all r luked at that side...

bhujang: wah...wah ...what a family drama???????a friend a wife and a son...mainly a "super star..." wow...really on free i am watching a show here...what a sentiment dialouges? " rk i can't live without u(he is immitating madhu and rk and sultan)  (with a cunning smile) don't u want to live without rk.i respect womens much.so i want to fulfill ur wish.i will kill u first after i will kill ur husband.after automatically sultan "the great don" will die seeing his life his best friend ...

*end of first update with bujang villian smile*

so guyz i hope all of u like it...
i know there r so many mistakes...kindly forgive me...

plz do comments...and plz hit "like" button...

i need to know whether i have to continue it or not with ur likes and comments...😊

chapter 1: above
chapter 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3508016?pn=3

chapter 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3508016?pn=4

chapter 3(a):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79691767

chapter 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3508016?pn=7

Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply