Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Amna29

its a NB extension and will dere for 3 weeks

yep
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought karan isnt doing this bt he is chalo will see him dng solo bt i hv bare rahul mahajan again  koi nai if i get karan dancing solo then fine πŸ˜›
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

i thought karan isnt doing this bt he is chalo will see him dng solo bt i hv bare rahul mahajan again koi nai if i get karan dancing solo then fineπŸ˜›

even i thot same as u as there were no news of bro doing it, but today got confirmd that he's doing.:)

Pree, pls say u r joking? Na? Rahul again? Oh NO! . But i'm happy Karan bro doing it!
Amna29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there's is only 3 shoot for this so no problem and loved to see karan dancing again..
elenaiam99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing...
M dying to see him in diff. Avatar

Originally posted by: pree4ru

i thought karan isnt doing this bt he is chalo will see him dng solo bt i hv bare rahul mahajan again  koi nai if i get karan dancing solo then fine πŸ˜›

what is the concept of show?
my only concern is that again we have to bear long MS and other scenes in absence of karan.this week we are getting more of naksh with longer scenes as the shooting of the show has not started yet  but once it begins then same story..
Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

my only concern is that again we have to bear long MS and other scenes in absence of karan.this week we are getting more of naksh with longer scenes as the shooting of the show has not started yet but once it begins then same story..

no, not at all dear. Its just 3 weeks show and there is still time in starting of it. So dnt wory. Even i dnt like RJ scenes lolz but this wil not affect YRK.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

my only concern is that again we have to bear long MS and other scenes in absence of karan.this week we are getting more of naksh with longer scenes as the shooting of the show has not started yet but once it begins then same story..

no, not at all dear. Its just 3 weeks show and there is still time in starting of it. So dnt wory. Even i dnt like RJ scenes lolz but this wil not affect YRK.

Concept:- name says it All, Boys verses Gals , i mean Husband verses Wife in Dance.