Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

These are my suggestions.

1. Sultan aka AR : Enticing Eyes

2. Sultan aka AR : Eyes Like Sky

3. Sultan aka AR : He's Bringing Sexy Back!!

P.S: I don't know if many people know this, but this was a very famous song by Justin Timberlake, but the lyrics went like "I'm bringing sexy back" . Anyway I think it perfectly suits Sultan/Avinesh. He really give sexy a whole new meaning 😳 Edited by fia21 - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣its AT dear neways thanks

accha i will go for mumbai ka sultan i like it ðŸ˜‰
itsRitzi thumbnail
🤣
kk plz choose 

he is bringing sexy back  

sultan of mumbai

sultan of hearts

enticing eyes
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is so bad of me but I can't help but laugh like crazy seen poor old kaka crawling like that when they were trying to get away🤣🤣 
.Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

accha i will go for mumbai ka sultan i like it ðŸ˜‰

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NOWAY I won🥳.. I won🥳.. I won🥳...yay🥳.. I have never won anything ma life in year 2013🤣

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Angel

this is so bad of me but I can't help but laugh like crazy seen poor old kaka crawling like that when they were trying to get away🤣🤣 

😆 yours so mean

just read the WU-- it was just a filler epi
.Angel thumbnail
oh they love me they just love me😳

thank u thank u so very much ji...mwahhh🤗
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sultan goes to Madhu's place looking for Aryan but Kaka tells him that Madhu took him to the studio.

Sultan angrily says "MADHUBALA!" 

HE SAID her name😲
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NOWAY I won🥳.. I won🥳.. I won🥳...yay🥳.. I have never won anything ma life in year 2013🤣

😆
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's all this ruckus about drop in TRPs because of presence of Sultan and absence of RK? Are people blind or just don't want to deliberately see anything beyond RK? They say they are RK fans but seem to be way more obsessed with Sultan. For a moment, I thought the TRPs dropped to 2.0 - 2.5 or something. But the drop is only of 0.2 from 3.5 - 3.3. Seriously what the hell? Just a 0.2 drop and itna hungama? And the level of hypocrisy on this forum is Mashallah. They call themselves fans of the show but these are just fans of RK or Vivian. They were so happy to see the TRPs drop. As far as I remember, the TRPs were at their highest, 3.9 or something, when Sultan entered the show. And Madhubala was in top 4 shows that week. And the week after that, the TRPs dropped to 3.5 during their beloved RK's presence. So why are they blaming everything on the Sultan track now? I mean it's just a freaking 0.2 drop. The TRPs are pretty much still stable. Which means the show did fine even without RK.

And anyway I don't believe in the TRP system at all. They are manipulated with. So many people watch this show, even outside of Indian, so the TRPs aren't a very authentic way to decide the popularity of a show!