Savitri

Ridhi Dogra credits Yash Pandit for...Rival Site..

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ridhi Dogra credits Yash Pandit for making their chemistry happen in Savitri

Ridhi Dogra who essays the lead role in Life OK's Savitri (Flying Turtle Films) is glad that she got ample time to get out of her previous character of Priya in Star Plus' Maryada Lekin Kab Tak before she donned the role of Savitri.

Says Ridhi, "I am always an actor first and the moment I get to the sets, I see to it that I understand the character well and think how my character would react to the given situation. For this to happen, it was important that I came out of the popular character of Priya, that I played in Maryada. And the gap I had after Maryada ended helped me to erase my thoughts and understand the role of Savitri with an empty head."

Talking about her co-star Yash Pandit, the actress states, "Yash is a very co-operative actor. In fact, we both have worked hard on our chemistry. The equation with Yash is completely different from what I shared with Raqesh Vashisth. Raqesh and I hit it off from the first scene and it came naturally to us. When we started with Maryada, I barely knew Raqesh and we were not even dating then. With Yash, we had to make the chemistry happen. And all credit to him as he is very much open to suggestions. We usually sit together to talk about our scenes, and see to it that we give our best shot."

Here's wishing Ridhi all the very best for Savitri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
Lovely article...thx for sharing dear
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sohini  :)

The chemistry RaQesh Ridhi have  be beaten or even matched. They made it look so easy.
With Yash the chemistry is good and it helps that Yash is open to suggestion and Ridhi is a friendly bubbly person.