Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
pls whatever happens no mu between taarey ,, already frustated with the original thread. pm me when u update
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! Dear, it was a brilliant and an amazing update.. loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I can understand, Kriya's entry is necessary for TaaRey's love to grow even more stronger. Also, I don't hate Kriya/Shakti at all...

Awww..., I so loved it when Rey held Taani's hand protectively infront of Kriya. The way he understands her is so nice.. He introduced her as his girlfriend immediately and did not even have any doubt or hesitation after seeing kriya. I loved it a lot...

Not to forget, The last part,,,... Can't even right about it,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Blushing so much😳😳😳😳😳
They are so romanticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The precap is scary,, MISUNDERSTANDINGS,, Plz, Plz, update soon,,,

Also, dear you are an amazing writer. May you get 1000 more ideas and may you keep writing such fabulous stories forever and ever...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘
mymy_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing. please continue and PM me <3
Kria is back :C
patie thumbnail
arghhh kriya 😑 m so gonna kill her agar usne kuch kiya toh πŸ˜†
update soon
Taarey123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Thanx 4 the pm

😊
love_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb
continue soon
thanks 4 pm😊
samiha_taarey thumbnail
awsome update...luvd the taarey romance...😳 really missing it badly...thank u sooo much fr bringing back our intense taarey... do update soon...
-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Part 4: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taarey looked to their side and instantly pushed away from eachother causing Taani to hit the back of her head on the door.

Taani - Ouchhh

Rey - Oh My God, Taani tum theek to ho? I'm so sorry.

Rey grabbed Taani and pulled her into a hug while kissing her head in hope of easing the pain. Taani smiled at her boyfriend's care.

Taani - Arey, Rey I'm okay baba, don't worry.

?? - Ahem, mai abhi bhi yaha ho

Taarey looked at the person and quickly got out of eachother's embrace looking down while blushing.😳

Rey - Woh Swayam, actually you know like, who bas, we were just, we were just..

Taani - We were just discussing some plans for college. Hain , hain plan for college as GS and AGS you know.

Swayam - Hain Hain, of course discussing plans while kissing, makes total sense.

Taani and Rey furiously blushed trying to look in all directions but Swayam's eyes. Looking at his sister and Rey's reaction, he burst out laughing.

Swayam - Hahahahaha, apni shakal dekho jakai mirrior mai. Chill guys.

Rey *confused* - wait so tujhe koi problem nahi hai?

Swayam - Of course problem hai, doobara mat karna aur karna hai to kayi aur karna.

Rey and Taani nodded like obedient little kids. After a while everyone arrived and were seated in Swayam's living room.

Vicky - Okay guys, ubh kaun kiski car mai jayega?

Rey - Taani mere car mai.

Bharat - hain hain, wo pata hai. Aramse bhat ja taani ke majnu.

Hearing this comment, Kriya shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Sharon who was sitting beside her and noticed it.

Sharon *thinking* - Yaar, why did Kriya just shift uncomfortably? OMG does she still like Rey? Oh no, she can't. This is going to ruin everything. No wait Sharon, maybe you're thinking too much into this. Yeah, maybe her seat just wasn't comfy. Yeah that sounds reasonable.

Swayam - Sharon, Sharon

Sharon - huh?

Swayam - you don't have a problem right?

Sharon - problem with what?

Swayam - coming in my car.

Sharon - Of course not.

The whole gang was shocked hearing Sharon's response. The boys raised their famous Chemistry sign in the air while Sharon blushed.

Sharon - ok yaya, so who's going with who?

Amar - Linni (Rinni), Me, Nil, Simmi, Swayam and you in Swayam's car

Bharat - aur mai, aashi, Kriya, Vicky, Neha, Taani aur Rey sare Rey ki car mai.

Sharon nodded and soon everyone got up to go. Taani was about to go pick up her luggage when Rey picked it up.

Rey - ab nahi sweetheart, as boyfriend and future husband yeh job mere hui.

Taani giggled at her boyfriend's cute ways. With one hand, Rey picked up her bag and pulled her closer to him by her waist with the other. Kriya saw all of this and couldn't help but glare at Taani. Again, this was only noticed by Sharon.

Kriya *thinking* - Ugh, who does this Taani think she is? Stupid b*tch, trying to steal Rey from me. Well, two can play at this game Taani Shekhawat, mai bhi dekhti hu ki Rey tume kaise mere liye nahi chorta.

Sharon *thinking* - Yeh, Kriya Taani ki taraf kyu glare karahi ka. Oh no, mera pehla shaak right nikla. Kriya still loves Rey. OMG ise to Rey aur Taani ki Relationship ko destroy karlena hai.

Before TaaRey could walk out of the house, Kriya called him.

Kriya - Arey Rey, please come help na, my suitcase is too heavy.          

Sharon - NOOO

Everyone stared at Sharon confused except for Rey, who was happy Sharon stopped Kriya.

Vicky - What no? Kriya just needs helps with her luggage. I would help but I'm busy to Rey help her na.

Rey looked at Taani, secretly hoping she would say no. But Taani being the caring sweet person she is just nodded to Rey.  Rey put Taani's suitcase down and stared walking towards Kriya. Slowly, one by one everyone left while Rey was trying to get other people to take Kriya's luggage. Now, it was only Rey and Kriya.

Kriya - Rey, luggage.

Outside

Vicky - Arey yeh Rey kaha reh gaya?

Taani - mai dekh kai aati ho.

Inside

As Rey picked up her suitcase, Kriya heard footsteps coming. Suddenly, she came up with a plan and pretended to slip.

Kriya - AHHH REY

Rey turned around and Kriya fell right into his arms.

Taani - Rey Rey, woh aap-

Taani stopped mid-sentence when she saw Kriya and Rey. She felt tears fill up in her eyes while Rey looked at her with urgency. An urgency to realize to that it wasn't what it looked like. Rey stood Kriya up and was about to talk but Taani beat him to it.

Taani - Oh, sorry, apko disturb kiya.

She turned around and ran away. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, how was it? Comment/Like please.

Precap 

How will Rey explain this to Taani? Will she believe him or not? What will Kriya do to make her plan work ?

Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Taarey blushing is so cute and Swayam teasing them was hilarious lol. Rey always their for his princess. This kriya how low can she get omg how disgusting, Im glad that Sharon already figured her out. Hope Taani believe Rey plz continue soon u did an incredible job.
geshiga54 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg so interesting thx for the pm Plz continue to update I always wait for this story it's really good :)