Asad's male friends - Asad's time to get jealous!

nmarkan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It would be awesome fun to see Asad relax and loosen up around his friends... question is does he have any?

It would add so much to the show to introduce a very good friend of Asad's into the mix... and it would add to the authenticity of the show.

With all the stresses and responsibilities of his life, I would be surprised if Asad did not make a little time for some friends for moral support, guy time.

Add to the mix, Zoya... i bet there would be plenty of hilarious scenarios! 

Maybe some jealousy from Asad's end? This good friend helps Asad realize that Zoya is the one, that she's truly a jem and Asad better make her his otherwise he'll think all's fair game! 

what say?! 
Edited by nmarkan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good idea. But first tanveer has to go!!
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmarkan

It would be awesome fun to see Asad relax and loosen up around his friends... question is does he have any?

It would add so much to the show to introduce a very good friend of Asad's into the mix... and it would add to the authenticity of the show.

With all the stresses and responsibilities of his life, I would be surprised if Asad did not make a little time for some friends for moral support, guy time.

Add to the mix, Zoya... i bet there would be plenty of hilarious scenarios! 

Maybe some jealousy from Asad's end? This good friend helps Asad realize that Zoya is the one, that she's truly a jem and Asad better make her his otherwise he'll think all's fair game! 

what say?! 

y not... as they are invited by his friend ( mr.khanna) to celebrate holi... what if his son comes back from newyork after completing his studies...n somehow he is also known to zoya...thatz it asad will burn him into ashes if he ever getz near zoya...n thatz a real treat for viewers...wht say...
kdkudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree Zoya is a gem...Can't wait to see that the table turns on Asad and somebody can make him feel jealous and then he will realize what he have lost...🥺 
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol..so true...it would be good fr the show to some of his friends..apart from his work colleagues...lol...I.e psycho Akram...;) lol...
But I think Asad doesn't have any friends...maybe casual acquaintances...cause Ayaans doing the job as a best mate..:\
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would love to see Asad jealous
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
And we will all start hating the male best friend too! 🤣 
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dat wd be coool ...I hope n d upcoming hols episode tete r a few scenes where n asad gets jealous if zoya plays hols wid other pp
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We did see an inkling of jealousy today when 'Raabart' called Zoe, didn't we? But yes I would lurrrve to see Asad clenching his jaw and closing his fist on some random guy who tries to come near zoe... CVs please, can we?
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant idea ;)
I would love to see it !!!