Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

yahan ka yei hao..TR fans kuch bole..bas galat hi hoga..tut pado
and sme goes fr Tr fandom too :P

dint get u ๐Ÿ˜•
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This topic is very apt for the current track about effects of insecurities... it makes a person does silly things but eventually will realise how silly his actions were...

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You are right Taani is beautiful if not hot. I am also glad Taani is given her potential screen space. But am hating the fact that she is going through such a stressful condition where she is not only been presurrize by student but VP too. Independant taani is what I would love to see but hyper taani I don't think I like much. I hope Rey will understand her condition and will talk to her and make her understand how to handle situations.
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

u can see it here only๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diya.sharma

I never said that you are degrading sharon ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and i understand your POV now!! and m out of this topic for now ๐Ÿ˜†good that you changed your title.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh God i had too..u can see the mess..๐Ÿ˜†
though m still stick to my POV๐Ÿ˜›
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

u can see it here only๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

chuck it i dint get it.. so m off..!!
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Well to be frankly i agree that beauty in within you though it's Sharon or Tani. If Tani does not wear short clothes doesn't mean she is not beautiful and if even Sharon wears shorts clothes doesn't mean she isn't beautiful as beauty is in you.

Sharon and Tani is total different character so their clothes or anything doesn't reflect what they are from their hearts.

I feel really disgusted when they compared both the persons who are totally opposite to each and other and also the way students of college were talking about her.

I have a sudden thinking that by this i hope Tani's character doesn't seem so negative in future because she seems so positive and i dun want ke stupid CV's D3 ke kisi bhi charatcer ko kuch dair ke liye hi sahi but thora sa bhi negative dekhaye.

I have a feeling after watching precap ke soon Tani can look like a negative person in show and in D3's team and her friend's eyes and i don't want her to stand for herself like THIS. She should stand but there could be more nice ways in CV's could show her.

The look on Sharon's face when Tani indirectly taunted Swayam was like there will a war soon in D3. Hope not! And i dunno why i think the war will be equally shown by both the sides (Tani and Sharon) and not only from one side.

P-S : It's my POV and no offense to TR/T fans.

-Marium.
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yaar..when did i deny man..we all know sharon is more popular den Taani..
am not talking about that even..m talking abt people are judging Taani on her clothes..That is wrong..
mostly if u see just coz gals wear short skimpy clothes people call them hot(Not talkin about sharon but a general example)

she is not upset coz she is considered not hot..she is upset coz she is being compared..
we all know Taani from day one was never ever behind Sharon she was here to be herself..
even il feel bad wenn il be compared..coz every person have der own potentialities own charm..and comparing only insults it..

I know u love sharon and so do i love Taani..so m only praising Taani and NOT  degrading sharon

if u see that past, there is a poll between Kria vs Sharon (based on the polularity)...and today also people compared the popularity between taani and sharon as u said...but yeh hot ka cheez kaha se aa gayi... 
but any person in the place of taani being compared to X that too with such vast difference react like that only...i understand...
But what i dint get is the dressing style kaha se aa gayi beech mein...yeh sirf popularity ka poll hai not about being hot

Edited by aarush123 - 11 years ago
Kryranvirika thumbnail
vrinda taani is stunning <3
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hav just read wu. im excited! feel like jumping off the cliff๐Ÿ˜ƒ . awesome precapEdited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago