No Comparison, Taani is not HOT but beautiful :P

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok M just here to talk about My Taani and how beautiful Vrinda Dawda aka Taani is

Well this thing totally cracked me up that people actually did some polling on such thing
Just because Taani doesn't wears short skimpy revealing clothes and shows her body???๐Ÿ˜•
like if  she will wear such clothes then people will call her Hot??
how can people be so judgmental over clothes???๐Ÿ˜•

Thank Goodness she doesn't go for for so much revealing all the time as m happy she is portraying a normal girl, a girl who is like all of us, :D

and cv's Hold On..!! Vrinda aka Taani is Gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And if we see no matter watever she wears she look Beautiful as kapdo se zyada seerat matters and we all know how good she is at heart :D

she got hurt that people dint understand her potentiality and went on to compare with someone she never wanted to get compared :'(
she always stayed to be herself..but people compared her :'(

But i will wish she goes on and shows she is no less not by comparing herself but by proving herself as an individual and showing her potentialities :D

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanee28 thumbnail
Ooh I am so happy di. Now we will get a track where her potential and her everything will be explored. And she will show now that she might not be the diva(as u said), but she is no less
sreeja_rox thumbnail
That comparison bit was the only thing i didnt like as i told you earlier too...!!!!!!! Didn't like it a bit,but ya track needed that i guess...

And oh yes Taani/Vrinda is a very pretty human...be it from outside or from the heart...

The desi girl of D3:):):):)
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaish even if it's just about surat...and hotness...that's totally dumb. Taani is the sexiest among the group...

just being not white skinned and short dresses doesn't mean that one's not hot... this mentality is of typical illiterate downmarket people...  I mean do guys look at the dresses only, if it's so then dolly bindra in victoria secret would be sexiest!!!

Taani is so beautiful, really classy like in that formal party event, perfectly balanced...and do I need to remind anyone what sexy figure she has...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

That comparison bit was the only thing i didnt like as i told you earlier too...!!!!!!! Didn't like it a bit,but ya track needed that i guess...

And oh yes Taani/Vrinda is a very pretty human...be it from outside or from the heart...

The desi girl of D3:):):):)

Even i dint like..coz sharon is another person totally..a different individual..she has her own qualities..
y u will compare them..๐Ÿ˜•

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

Ok M just here to talk about My Taani and how beautiful Vrinda Dawda is

Well this thing totally cracked me up that people actually did some polling on such thing
Just because Taani doesn't wears short skimpy revealing clothes and shows her body???๐Ÿ˜•
Thank Goodness she doesn't go for for so much revealing all the time as m happy she is portraying a normal girl, a girl who is like all of us, :D

and cv's Hold On..!! Vrinda aka Taani is Gorgeous๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And if we see no matter watever she wears she look Beautiful as kapdo se zyada seerat matters and we all know how good she is at heart :D

she got hurt that people dint understand her potentiality and went on to compare with someone she never wanted to get compared :'(
she always stayed to be herself..but people compared her :'(

But i will wish she goes on and shows she is no less not by comparing herself but by proving herself as an individual and showing her potentialities :D

is dis indirectly pointed towards sharon?
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
st lauis  is very famous for such type of poll, last time it reyam poll who is more popular n that was no where related to kas n shantanu.
so even todays poll is not related with vrinda it was about tanni. itz not about what kind of cloth tanni wear, it was about one have image of diva, the sharon, famous, cs n all n other not famous not worthed gs position n all...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Comparing both those characters is silly.they both are special in their own ways.But to be real Honest out of a hundred girls there will be 20 Sharon and 80 taani.Taani represents max girls in india,Bangladesh or Pakistan so just becourse Taani or those 80 girls aren't diva's doesn't make them less special or unique.Just hope Taani doesn't try to be like Sharon and remains as she is but at the same time a strong character.hope cv's don't mess up the track.
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Comparison-This is one such thing that i hate the most i mean all people are different all have their own talents and potentials all are special in their own way no two people can be the same na then what's the whole point of comparison i really don't get๐Ÿ˜•

As far as the college people are concerned all i can say is tha bas blame karna aata hai khud se toh kabhi kuch nahi hota and jis ladki ne hamesha college ko sabse pehele rakh and whose management and administrative skills and affeciency can be beaten by none us ladki ko question kar rahe hai gosh man agar mujhe apne kisi loved one ke saath bhi compare kiya jaaye na toh mujhe bohot bura lagta hai and it's a fact more than a person who is not known to u agar tumhe kisi aise person ke saath compare kiya jaata hai whom u know very well then the pain that u feel can not be described in words and the same is happening with taani

Just imagine her pain kya kuch nahi kiya yaar college ke liye college ke students ke liye are apne friends and rey ke bhi against chali gayi for the same and aaj wahi college uske saath yeh sab kar raha hai toh bura kise nahi lagega gussa kise nahi aayega and taani's outburst was totally justified coz jo kuch bhi hua it has hurt her self esteem and jab kisi insaan ke self esteem ko chot pohochti hai na toh Ma durga kya Ma chandi kya and that's  fact

Woh gussa woh pain woh agression jo maine uski aakho mein dekha while she was washing her face that determination to prove everyone else wrong I could see a girl who won't merely sit back and take all the accusations on herself but who will go to any extent to prove herself and her potential and who will even go against her loved ones for her self esteem now that's what is a 21st century true woman
-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
exactly she is really gud person from heart and tht is wht matters the most. Moreover y did they go to do a comparison. But whtever i know my VD is supeb and will stay superb and taani is an awesome character which wears clothes like  normal ppl.