Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Shwets,
Haan, another only child here. πŸ˜› It makes all festivals boring. I can understand. πŸ˜”
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sachi,
Then do watch it. 😳 It was 1st Jan 2013th episode. πŸ˜†
On Ginny-Raashi, bilkul, they are completely different characters all together. But their understandings are awesomely shown. They knows that one is good in studies and one in competitions and extra-curricular activities, knowing this they are not jealous of each other... wonderful duo. πŸ˜‰Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Sachi...now I remember lots of crushesπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Lucky night school track was good. Hope they show Lucky completing his schooling😊 But the scene I mentioned was right at the beginning when Rocky would have fractured his hand.

@Ahsaan...Festivals are a total boreπŸ˜” I dont even have any friends in my area who I can even wishπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Ahsaan -- thanks for the Epi info, Shwets have given me some Epi numbers to watch, I shall watch all together. 😊

and yea, Rashi-Ginny duo is perfect. like how they complete each other, good in different areas but still feel strong towards each other.πŸ˜ƒ

@Shwets -- 🀣 you have many too.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry guys, but festivals were the most happenings things of my life till I came USA. I love all of them.πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
In south india..there are not many festivals also. Diwali and Pongal are the main ones. I have always been alone all the years till now.πŸ˜”

Ginny-Raashi have a wonderful bond and that is just like Sweety-Pinky's. Both have always helped each other in their problems. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

In south india..there are not many festivals also. Diwali and Pongal are the main ones. I have always been alone all the years till now.πŸ˜”

Ginny-Raashi have a wonderful bond and that is just like Sweety-Pinky's. Both have always helped each other in their problems. 

hmmm, we have lot of festivals & then I am from big joint family.. it becomes even big with all celebrating it together.

@Bold -- that's perfect way to put it. But here, Rashi is like Sweety & Ginny is neither like Pinky or Sweety. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
episode going on fine. 

Lucky still says no for colors. He is against ginny going for party. Sweety somehow convinces. Rocky goes to drop. Ginny calls Dev. Dev is planning to do something. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks Shwets for the update

so, Lucky & Sweety are having role-reversals.. πŸ˜† Lucky ji saying No & sweety convinces him.. πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Sachi...yes. Bt unlike Sweety..Lucky got easily convinced though he s not happy.

Song sequence. Pinky is still angry with Jeet. So she is also not playing holi along with Lucky. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
ya, Lucky ji is a sweetheart that way not like his hitler biwi.πŸ˜‰

and Pinky is angry at Jeet 😲 why isnt she understanding the need to focus on main issue then herself..