Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks akka for the update..

Happy to see kids enjoying the tour.. and loved to see the kids in these color costumes..

Kayal seems very happy sitting next to stalin.. he too was having good time.. she is changing and a welcome one..

AHM ku why dubbing.. missed his voice but the scene with Siva was a treat..

Kannan and Asirvadham playing in beach was so cute..
Wonderfullife thumbnail

AHM dance was such a fun to watch.. his bharathanatyam was so hilarious.. enjoyed the scene ..only drawback the voice is not his own.. kids had good time at camp fire..

Felt sad to watch stalin siva conversation..but life has to move on.. I would love to see siva settling in life .. she has to do it for her father..

Good Siva .. gave full dose to Kayal.. hope kayal understands how worth is Stalin as her husband.. she is really gifted..

One more beautiful scene of kids.. Vennila getting some ornaments for dalda and her mom.. want to see dalda getting off her inferior complex soon..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

AHM dance was such a fun to watch.. his bharathanatyam was so hilarious.. enjoyed the scene ..only drawback the voice is not his own.. kids had good time at camp fire..

Good Siva .. gave full dose to Kayal.. hope kayal understands how worth is Stalin as her husband.. she is really gifted..

these two scenes are the highlight of the show - it was fun to watch - i watch while doing morning routine and write updates later so half of the time i forgot the real conversation i just summarize it yeah Siva giving Kayal good one - Kayal thinks she has to  do things because she is his wife but her heart not in it - she thinks Stalin has to put her first and do everthing to her - she needs to think clearly
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update.

I too was very worried as they couldn't find Kirumi. But glad he was back and their hug was very touching.

OMG how evil is Anachi. Ready to take a kids life for his school success. He deserves toughest punishment.

But Stalin too was wrong he should not have let boys play in water for long. They are naughty boys.

Akka I think Kaibom is lying about the girls getting kidnaped if I am not wrong Pottalam was smiling at that time.

But hope nothing serious happens to Stalin . Why the director taking this show in a serious track. Missing those old fun. Edited by krithikas - 11 years ago
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Kalki for your prompt updates!

I watched this serial in the beginning and I forgot most of the boys' names now... 
so I'm not able to follow the story when comes to kids individual story...

on the whole I enjoy reading updates...

like Sivani's character and I wish she should not be absconded...