Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RoseVivianDsena

Oh god, such a sweet & lovely OS RishBala/ ~ The Lonely Swan ~

I'm crying, so sad, poor Madhu, poor RK/ their sweet, lovely little boy Aditya... ='( such a sad OS 😕 Even i was imagine that story is happen in front of my eyes, but i'm sad, coz Madhu has not remember her son she breaksdown and crying... but coz of story she lill bit remember otherwise she will not choose that story. Sweet/lovely but hearttouching OS/RishBala. Thank you dear for your lovely OS, i know next part u will not wrote, but please try next part wrote( last part )... =D I love it alot. ❤️ You are best writter.  =) Keep it doing sweetie.  

Thanks you so much Rozy! 😊 I'm so happy you loved this OS this much and I'm glad it touched you in such a way. Thanks for sharing with me all these thoughts. It means a lot!

Heheh you're too sweet for showering me with all these compliments! Thanks again and again! 😆 You are most welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.

I'll see what I can do to update the next part. Probably in a while when things calm down in the serial and I'm in a better mood. Right now I'm quite depressed. 😒

Thanks a bunch for the encouragement! ❤️
sanayakhansk thumbnail
Hey, thankyou so much for the pm.. I really loved this os.. are u planning on continuing this one?? I really hope you do.. Love this RK.. He is not heartless and ruthless :( Adi is too cute <3 Want to see their reunion soon <3 😊
madhurk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow wow finally u updated..my rishabala os ..thanku so much.:-)

wonderful os dear..
please please continue soon
i want to read rk's side of story too..please gives us happy happy wala ending..:-)

changed ur username ?
madhurk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw am the 100th prsn to like ur post..congoo..;-)
RuthlessQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: smdosi

Awesome OS...jus wow... loved it...

Thanks so much! =) Glad you loved it! 
Edited by RuthlessQueen - 11 years ago
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Thanks a lot! =) Glad you enjoyed! 
RuthlessQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Reesha are you thinking of writing next part for this OS..Really waiting for it..😳

Haha oh well... I haven't exactly given it a thought, but you guys are too sweet to ignore when you request.
RuthlessQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseVivianDsena

Your welcome sweetie... ^^ If you have time, just bring us next part of this lovely OS, i enjoy when i read your FF/OS. 
You are great writter i so hope you'll become one day this, the future is in front of you, so good luck... =) 😛 
Big huge for you sweetie 🤗 

Rozy, you adorable thing! I'll see what I can do, all right? 😊 I'll definitely do continue if I get time or I'll write some other OS/SS/FF, so you guys would forget this. 😆

Haha you make me blush with your sweet remarks and wishes! Thank you so much! ❤️ Huggles for you too! 🤗
RuthlessQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhansk

Hey, thankyou so much for the pm.. I really loved this os.. are u planning on continuing this one?? I really hope you do.. Love this RK.. He is not heartless and ruthless :( Adi is too cute <3 Want to see their reunion soon <3 😊

Thanks a bunch Sanaya! I'm glad you loved it. I haven't quite decided whether I would continue, but I'll see what I can do. If I do continue you'll definitely get my PM. I'm glad you loved this RK. 😊 Oh and it makes my day when my readers like my Adi. I really enjoyed writing about him. Thanks so much! ❤️
RuthlessQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurk

wow wow finally u updated..my rishabala os ..thanku so much.:-)

wonderful os dear..
please please continue soon
i want to read rk's side of story too..please gives us happy happy wala ending..:-)

changed ur username ?

Oh wheee! I'm so glad you liked it! Just for you sweets! 😊

Thank you so much! I'll continue when I get the scope. Hmm yes RK's side of the story would be quite interesting, having to act like strangers with his wife. I'll see what I can do to give your happy ending! 

Yes I changed my name! 😊 Did I confuse you? lol I'm surprised you managed to recognise me somehow.