SwaRon OS- Colors of joy :')

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy all.. I'm here with a new OS on our very own SwaRon.
Yesterday's holi special was πŸ˜‘.. hence I decided to write a Swaronilicious os..Wrote it in a hurry.. Hope you like it.

"Pick up the phone Sharon!" Swayam mused in disagreement. He had sent her 15 messages and had called her 20 times, but to no avail. He was actually getting worried now.

"Sharon I hope you are okay" he mumbled.

Just then, he heard a knock on his door. It was Rey. Rey didn't need permission to come in. He had the authority to enter Swayam's room as and when required. After all, he was his best friend.

"Swayam, come now' Sharon won't come' But at least you enjoy your day'" Rey said.

"How can I enjoy holi without her Rey? Out of all the people you are saying this?"

"No Swayam I am just asking you to come out' She won't come. And all of us are there. I am there. Taani is there. Does it look good? Someone sitting in his room on such an auspicious festival?"

Swayam thought for a moment and then agreed to go with Rey. As soon as he reached the area, where all of them were celebrating holi, he was greeted with colors all around.

"Happy Holi Bhai!!" Taani came running towards him and bent forward to apply gulaal on his cheek while Swayam resisted.

"Happy holi to you too Taani. But no thanks, I don't like colors."

Taani was a bit disheartened but she put up a brave smile. Rey knew that Swayam was still disappointed about Sharon not coming to the holi celebration but he didn't say anything in front of Taani. 

"Swayam I need to talk to you. " Rey whispered. Poor Swayam, he was already feeling so bad that Sharon was not there and now Rey was going to talk to him about something. He was not in a condition to enjoy the festival of colors at all.

Taani got busy playing holi with others and Rey silently pulled Swayam to a corner.

"What is it Rey?" Swayam asked.

"Swayam, listen. Sharon is fine. There's nothing wrong with her okay? You need to relax and enjoy with others okay' It won't look good otherwise."

"No Rey. I don't feel like playing holi without her."

"She last played holi 10 years back Swayam. Since then she hasn't played holi' so she won't play holi today."

"But why? What's the reason?"

"I don't know Swayam. She doesn't tell anybody. And you don't go to her now."

Rey looked at Swayam exorbitantly. Swayam was lost in deep thoughts. Rey figured out that he was up to something.

"Dude" Rey said. " What are you planning to do??"

Swayam gave Rey a sly smile. "Catch you up later. Got to go. Bye" Without listening to Rey, he rushed out of the area while Rey tried to call him back.

"I just hope Sharon leaves him alive." Rey spoke thoughtfully.

Sharon sat on her bed, cross legged. She was trying so hard to control her tears. On the side table next to her, was a photo frame. She took it in her hand and brought it near her heart. It was her mom's tenth death anniversary.

She was trying so hard, not to cry. She had promised herself that she would not cry, but tears eventually made their way out.

"Miss you mom" she said as a tear drop wetted her white dress.

"So this is the reason?" she heard someone's voice. She immediately looked towards the window to find a very confused Swayam looking at her.

"Swayam" she said wiping her tears. "What are you doing here?"

"Come on Sharon. I don't think you are that naive to believe that I am here for something that excludes you. And no use wiping your tears. You can't hide them from me, anyway."  He came towards her.

"I was not crying. Something went inside my eyes." She put up a brave face.

"Sharon" Swayam cupped her face . "What's the matter? Tell me."

"Nothing Swayam.  Believe me."

"Sharon...come on.. I know you very well.. And I know there is something up. Share it with me. You'll feel nice."

Sharon shoved his hand and got up from her bed leaving the photo there itself and went towards the window.

"Nothing Swayam. I just don't like to play holi."

Swayam picked up the photo and saw it. "Is this you while you were young? With your mom?"

Sharon realized that she had left the photo there' She immediately turned and went towards him.

"Yeah." She said snatching the photo from him. Her eyes were getting moist.

"I know you miss her Sharon."

Sharon couldn't control it this time. Tears of sorrow, tears of sadness, and tears of helplessness began making their ways out of her hazel orbs.

Swayam made her sit on the bed and wiped her tears.

She gasped. "Ten years ago, on holi, my mom was returning from a business tour. I was nine years old then." She sounded helpless. "I don't know how it happened'." Her tears turned into minute sobs. "But we got a call that she was in the hospital. We rushed to the hospital and the doctors said that they tried everything they could'but eventually she'" Sharon cupped her face.

Swayam couldn't see her crying like that. He had no intention of making her cry. But at the same time, she had to be told to move on. He didn't know what to do, so he pulled her into a hug.

He knew that his kurta was going to be wet but he didn't care. Sharon was more important to him than anyone else.

"I miss her so much Swayam." Sharon said gloomily. "For six long years, I managed to live with this hope that mom was alive. I used to feel helpless on seeing other kids with their mothers dropping them to school. I only had my dad then. Even now, he doesn't have time for me. I was in a state of delusion for six years. I hated to accept the truth. And I don't know how I even survived."

Swayam patted her back affirmatively.

"Shh.. Sharon' Everything's going to be fine. Learn to live with the present."

"No Swayam' My mom was my best friend. She still is. I lost my mom at the age of nine. My dad thinks that work is more important than anything else. The only person who brought me up was my aunt. But last year she left me because of her own personal issues. I have been living alone all this while. I just feel so jinxed."

"Shut up Sharon!" Swayam broke the hug. "How dare you call yourself jinxed? You yourself feel lucky to have me and you are calling yourself jinxed. Amazing." Sharon was still sobbing, but she tried to put up a smile. She was indeed lucky to have him in her life.

"And stop crying now. I won't be there to wipe your tears always." Swayam said and wiped her tears again.

"Why? Are you leaving me?" Her face turned gloomy again.

"Are you crazy? I'll be there with you in every phase of life. Whatever we have to face, we'll face it together. I promise you."

Sharon smiled a bit. No one could love her like Swayam did.

"What's leaking Sharon?" Swayam asked.

"What?"

"Something is protruding from the edge of your lip. Is it a smile??"

Sharon smiled, this time, more openly. She hit him playfully.

"Now go and have fun. Go and play holi." She said. All she wanted was his happiness.

"You are coming with me too."

"Me? No Swayam. I won't. Please understand me this time."

"See Sharon. I am not forcing you' It's for your betterment."

"Even if I come, I won't be able to enjoy." The expression on her face changed from some happiness to that of sorrow. She hung her head.

"Sharon' you know what??"

"What??" she looked at him.

Swayam took her towards the bed and made her sit. He himself sat and began explaining certain realities of life to her.

"You know Sharon'. Your mom' wherever she is' she is watching you' And you tell me, will your mom like it? If you sit at home and cry because of her??"

Sharon shook her head.

"Sharon, don't do this for yourself' at least for your mom. She'll not want you to sit at home on holi. She won't like it if you sit at home and feel bad and start crying because of her'"

Sharon interrupted him. "No Swayam. I genuinely can't enjoy the festival of colors because this was the day, when all the colors from my life disappeared."

"Sharon but..."

"No buts Swayam' you go and enjoy' I'm used to being alone' I don't need anybody to sympathize with me right now' I just told you because'"

"Because what??"

"Because you are someone really special and'" she spoke in one breath. Swayam could hardly understand anything.

"What??"

"Arey'" Sharon was wondering how to answer him. " Nothing' just go and have fun."

"I am not going until you come with me." Swayam was stern.

"What? You know what, just go Swayam. Please."

"Listen, Sharon...if you lose someone, it doesn't mean that everything is over. Learn to move on. There are people who love you and want to see you happy."

"Like??" Sharon asked. As if she didn't know the answer.

"Like me. I love you and you love me. I don't want to see you unhappy Sharon. Please. If you are concerned for me'."

Sharon looked down. She cared for him.

"Swayam' yes I do." Sharon nodded.

"Sharon' do it for yourself. Life is all about moving on. You can't spend rest of your life thinking about all that happened 10 years back. There are people who care for you, who love you.. your friends, rey, me' all of us are there. Come with me and you'll enjoy. You'll forget every single pain." Swayam tried to tell her.

"Swayam'" she was still hesitant.

"You trust me na Sharon?"

Sharon looked at him. "Yes I do. I trust you even more than myself."

"Then come okay??"

Sharon thought for a moment and she seemed to see sense in whatever he was saying. Obviously, she couldn't sit at home and cry all day long. Life was about moving on. She had 80 years ahead of her with a person whom she loved so much. The person loved her so much.  She could do this much for Swayam. Yes, it would take time, but things move on gradually. The feeling would take time to subside but at least she could try to let her past dissolve.

"I'll come" She put up a smile. She was genuinely happy.

"Thanks Sharon." Swayam smiled at her response.

"Thanks to you Swayam. For being such an amazing person. I love you"

"I love you too." He said and hugged her. He could see that she was genuinely interested.

"Let's go." She said after they broke apart.

"Yes but before that'" Swayam took out a packet of red color and applied it to Sharon.

"Happy holi to my sweet heart."

"Not fair!" Sharon faked anger. "I wanted to be the first one to apply color to you."

"You are." Swayam said.

"Arey no not that way.  I wanted to wish you before you could. But you wished me."

"It's okay Sharon. It's the thought that counts not the time."

Sharon nodded affirmatively. She snatched the packet of colors from him and applied some red color to him.

"What's the reason behind you bringing red color in particular? I thought you hated it."

"Yes I do. But red symbolizes love. That's why I bought it for you."

"Then you shouldn't apply this red color to anyone else." Sharon laughed.

"I won't." Swayam joined her.

Sharon thought it was pure bliss seeing him laugh like that. They were happy in each other's company. They needed no one else. They were lost in their own world. After some time, Sharon remembered something important.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to wish you. Happy holi Swayam. Love you a lot."  She smiled.

"Keep smiling that way. And I love you too Sharon. "

There was practically no romance in this but this is completely my POV. I'd love to see SwaRon celebrating holi in each other's company rather than anything else. Hope you all liked it πŸ˜³

Happy Holi!!

Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swthrt...πŸ€—

I missed u so much..and ur writing as well...ur style of writing is fresh...to-the-point...and appealing ...
Lovely concept..after the frustrating Holi Special..this oneshot is like a breath of fresh air...a perfect blend of friendship,affection,emotions,sadness,care and endless LOVE..beautifully portrayed...

I loved the beginning ...worried swayam over Sharon...he wants to celebrate the festival of colors with his Sharon...😳...liked REYAM conversation and also the way HE disagreed to get colored by anyone before his sharon...so cute...so swayam-ish ..

Loved his entry and the way he confronted her...ahaa..

"Come on Sharon. I don't think you are that nave to believe that I am here for something that excludes you. And no use wiping your tears. You can't hide them from me, anyway."  He came towards her.

The way she told him the reason behind her sadness...his little try to make her smile was adorable...LOVED below lines..

"And stop crying now. I won't be there to wipe your tears always." Swayam said and wiped her tears again.

"Why? Are you leaving me?" Her face turned gloomy again.

"Are you crazy? I'll be there with you in every phase of life. Whatever we have to face, we'll face it together. I promise you."

Sharon smiled a bit. No one could love her like Swayam did.

"What's leaking Sharon?" Swayam asked.

"What?"

"Something is protruding from the edge of your lip. Is it a smile??"

My favorite line is the SMILE one...only SWAYAM can do this for SHARON...Be it making her understand the situation or putting a sweet smile on a gloomy sharon's face...only HE can do it..

Their love..their reasons..their emotions...made the festival of colors even more colorful..loved the way SHE decided to give the festival another chance for her LOVE..

Sharon thought for a moment and she seemed to see sense in whatever he was saying. Obviously, she couldn't sit at home and cry all day long. Life was about moving on. She had 80 years ahead of her with a person whom she loved so much. The person loved her so much.  She could do this much for Swayam. Yes, it would take time, but things move on gradually. The feeling would take time to subside but at least she could try to let her past dissolve.

RED..the color of love was sweet ..loved the OS...thanks for making me smile swthrt...i missed ur write ups...WELCOME BACK😳

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

mine

i know i hv 2 more comments to edit😳

Yes you have. :P
Di do you mind, if I comment on ur OS tom?? Cuz I am a bit busy today. You might be thinking ki vacs mein kaise busy.. well i have plans with my bff..😳
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Unres...

Oye!!! Of course there was sooo much romanceee in this... it wasnt mushy but it was soo romantic...

Such a sweet story and beautifully told...

Swayam sayin he wont apply red to anyone else was sooo cuteee!!! Hayeee

Aur obviously koi sharon se kuch karwa sakta hai to wo to apna loverboy hi hai! Only he can make her change her mind and he does it sooo amazingly alwaysss...

Tune to holi (din) banadi iss story se!!! πŸ˜‰

Muaahh muaahh muahh Edited by megsy - 11 years ago
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for writing dis!!😊
After yesterday's epi I was totally angry!
But dis os made all d difference!
Luvd it!!
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm I like it:-)
very nice os dear:-)

chalo holi special epi to Maha boring nikla:-\.. OS se hi kaam chalana padega...
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
after the super frustrating so called special epsiode, this OS really bought a smile to my face. it was very well written. i loved the part where swayam bought the red colour as it symbloizes love. just hope koi aur usse woh colour na lagaye, varna sharon usse chodegi nahin :P. the part where you described sharon missing her mother and how she lost her was really sad, actually it was emotional. a very nice OS. really loved it. and swaron celebrating holi together :D. though this OS didnt have much of a romance, but it still turned out to be a very beautiful one. wish Cvs also had such brains :P and Yes, sharon did leave swayam alive πŸ˜†. It was an awesome OS :)
raveena2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hint of sadness, hopes for brighter n happy future together and loads and loads of love. This defines this OS for me. I agree that there is no romance but there is love, concern, understanding, trust, hope.. everything that makes any relationship work and last. The way she was asking him to go and enjoy with others and his insistence that he won't go anywhere without her. Loved that very much. He brought red color for her because it represents love. The best part is he is not going to apply that color to anyone else.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnk u so much for this os... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i was really pissed after tomorrows holi special...
swaron were ignored royally.. n the swaron fans were highly pissed... 
now coming to the os: 
I REALLY ADORE REYAM FRIENDSHIP.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

"I just hope Sharon leaves him alive." Rey spoke thoughtfully.  HA HA πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SHARON KE MAMLE MAI SWAYAM PHTAPHAT PLANS BANA KETA HAIN.. 
SWARON HUG HOW SWEET.. SWAYAM IS THE MOT UNDERSTANDING BF ANYONE CAN GET.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

REALLY LIKED HOW SWAYAM MADE SHARON UNDERTAND WHAT WAS RI8 FOR HER... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

HAPPY HOLI TO U TOO.. ENJOY.. 
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Swaron... the word that symbolizes the different kind of love... love which has faced many hurdles.. many is the small word although... but in spite of those hurdles the felling for each other remains constant...Emotions and Feelings buid up for each other never retarded... that feeling is the eternal love.. your OS did show that eternal love which i wanna see b/w swaron... The way Swayam wasnt celebrating without her... thats the majnu swayam... the way Sharon was adamant that she is not crying and she wont go anywhere thats the diva Sharon... The way they both understood each other in spite of having different opinions thats the Swaron bond...  the way that they both could do anything for their other half thats the  Swaron love...

great OS... Loved the bond of Swaron.. Hope we get to see something like this in the show as well...  awesome... πŸ˜Š