Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nandhini boyfriend mechanic...super, what a jodi! Having a deja-vu of Kolangal third sister(SriVidhya)'s story...

Intha Kathir nalavana ketavana?

Thanks for the updates...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday Updates

By Caryn .. Thanks lot for chipping in 😳

Kathir interviews Neelambari.  Kathir asks her name and Selvi keeps interrupts.  Kathir hushes Selvi and asks Neela what is her qualification.

Neela says she has MBA and Kathir insults her qualification.  Besides he says, MBA is only for people who are running their own office.  Hers is of no use.  Neela says she has MBA coz she used to do business before.  Kathir insults her further.  Neela says yes, life is goes around in circle ' one day you are up and another day you are down.  For eg today you are interviewing me, tomorrow I might interview you.  Kathir asks further questions ' fav. Novels, fav city.  Neela says Chennai. Why? She says only in Chennai you can earn 5,000 to 50,000.  So how much are you earning.  He says 50,000 and immediately Selvi says hey, you are earning on 20,000.  Kathir stares at Selvi.  Then he questions Neela why she asked such question.  Do I look like 5k?  Neela said, no you don't look like that,, but the way you ask the question it feels like that.  I have been to many interviews, but no one questioned me like this.  Always know your opponent and then interview them.  Selvi supports Neela.  She then tells Kathir,  see' I told you not to challenge Neela but you never listen.  Now you see, you got nicely from her.

Neela gets up and thanks Kathir for his hospitality and find job on her own. Selvi tells Kathir off, but he signs to her to shutup and leave.  (This guy is so rude)

Ramesh and PP discuss.  PP asks Deepa to make a list of things to buy (on ponnu side) for the wedding.  Everything he mentions, must be with diamond studded.  Like belt with diamonds, chain diamonds, pattu veshti etc. etc.  Ramesh protests but PP says it is his right because he is the MD.  Deepa gets angry and tells off PP.  PP gives the list to Ramesh to give to the Mother inlaw. (outlaw)

Neela prays in front of her father's photo.  Nandhini gets ready for school.  Lakshmi asks her to pray to her father and she sarcastically says, I am not pretentious like some people.  She then she demands some monety to see movie.  Everyone except lakshmi protest.  Nan gets more rude.    Neela asks her to go next day, but still Nan is rude.  Only then  Lakshmi reveals that exactly one year ago your father died right in front of my eyes. . 

Lakshmi polambafies. Nan apologises. 

Ramesh goes to Preethi's house and keep ringing the bell.  (intha veetu mapillai vanthuruken konjam kuda mariyathi illa he thinks)  and rings the bell.  Preethi comes out and he makes noise.   He scolds Preethi and calls them perverted people.  P tells R not to get angry and that she was watching engagement video.  They watch the video together. Apologise to her for scolding her.  They were enjoying themselves when mother walks in. P tells R amma is back and goes to make coffee, but R says watching amma on tv also scared of amma.  Amma says vanakam mapilai.  Shocked R.   Reason of being here?  Amma asked me to come says R.  Preethi brings coffee and Nalini is pleased with her because she cannot mix coffee for herself but mix for her future husband. Amma doesn't allow P sit next to him.  Before R produces the list, Nalini produces her list and asks R to read it.  R reads and says wow thank you for doing this for the mapilai.  She says, no, this is the list you do for PReethi.  Mapilai looks shocked/confused etc. etc.  Thodaram ''

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna and Caryn for the updates!

kadhir kku future la aappu irukku. ðŸ˜†
He is going to get nicely from MD Neela!

Nalini is killaadikku killaadi!😆
Edited by pattuppudavai - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

pattuka true 😛

selvi hubby working oversea vaam 😛

working or runaway 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2