OS - Manav and Chhan Chhan - Meri Susu Raat

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey CCians,

This is Krishu again!!! I feel like I am spamming this forum but I don't care. 😆 The show started today, they didn't even meet yet but I am writing a OS on their Suhaag Raat. Aren't I special!! 😉 

I was just talking to a friend and this idea popped into my mind. I am not a good writer but please read it. I really hope something like this happens or similar!!! 😃 

So here it is...

Meri Susu Raat

Chhan Chhan entered her new room with Manav beside her. She couldn't believe that the corrupt woman is her saas. Chhan Chhan smiled mischievously, She is going to have fun teaching her saas a lesson or two.

Forgetting about her saas, she entered her new room with Puchpuch tailing behind her. 

"Chhanchhan, How do you like your new room?" Manav asked, excited for her answer. 

"Ehhh Its okay," Chhanchhan said, making a face, "I need a princess bed for Puchpuch."

A bed Manav thought. Dogs stay in a doghouse, not a bed. And that stupid puch is not staying in my room. How am I going to celebrate my Shuaag raat with her barking. Kya pata, main Chhanchhan ko kiss karraha hoon aur beechmein Puchpuch aajhaye. 

A horrific image of him kissing Puch entered his mind. 

"Manav, you will sleep on the floor until her bed comes." Chhanchhan said, not leaving a chance to tease her husband. 

"THE FLOOR" Manav's mouth opened wide. What The? This is my bed and I have to sleep on the floor. 

"But Chhanchhan, today is our Suhaag Raat. And this puch can sleep outside." Manav said with a pout, trying to charm his new bride.

"His name is Puchpuch." Chhanchhan said with a glare, "And Chhanchhan is not sleeping ourside. If you don't want to sleep on the floor, Fine. You can sleep on the bed but Puchpuch is sleeping on the bed too." 

A defeated sigh escaped Manav. There was no arguing his wife. She will always win. 

So the new bed arrangement was Manav, with Puchpuch in the middle and Chhanchhan in the end.

Chhanchhan went to the washroom, while Manav and Puch are having a serious talk.

Joining his hands in front of him, "Why are you after me? Please let me sleep with my wife. She is mine now," Manav said with a plead in his voice.

Puch replied with a angry bark as if saying No My Chhanchhan.

So Chhanchhan and Manav had their first Suhaag raat with Puch in the middle.

-- The Next Morning --

Manav felt wetness on his cheeks. He couldn't believe that Chhanchhan was so romantic and kissing him. He could feel her soft hair gently brushing his face. 

Then he felt water-like spray on his face. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Manav said, "What is this?" Feeling his face and trying to identify the liquid.  He heard soft laughter and looked up at his beautiful wife. 

"How did you like your morning call? Sorry Puchpuch likes to pee on dirty things" With a wink, Chhanchhan left with Puch in her arms, leaving Manav's mout wide opened.

Puchpuch smiled at Manav and poked his tongue out as if saying In Your Face

^^ I am THE BOSS

I know the writing is not good but I found this idea HILARIOUS!!!

Please Like And Comment
Edited by CrazyChasmish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG LOLLL! I loved this - how cute! First time I read a story where the hero was defeated by a little puppy ;) 😆 

Few points to address:

"I am not a good writer"

You are a good writer! 😃

"A horrific image of him kissing Puch entered his mind. "

Oh geez - LOL! Laughed out loud at that line 😆

LOL and I totally loved these next two lines -

Joining his hands in front of him, "Why are you after me? Please let me sleep with my wife. She is mine now," Manav said with a plead in his voice.

Puch replied with a angry bark as if saying No My Chhanchhan.

OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

OMG LOLLL! I loved this - how cute! First time I read a story where the hero was defeated by a little puppy ;) 😆 

Few points to address:

"I am not a good writer"

You are a good writer! 😃

"A horrific image of him kissing Puch entered his mind. "

Oh geez - LOL! Laughed out loud at that line 😆

LOL and I totally loved these next two lines -

Puch replied with a angry bark as if saying No My Chhanchhan.

Ekkk Thanks for you comment!!! I was just watching the precap and talking to my friend when I thought of this!!! It would be so cute to see Manav and Puchpuch fighting for Chhanchhan's affections. 😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

Ekkk Thanks for you comment!!! I was just watching the precap and talking to my friend when I thought of this!!! It would be so cute to see Manav and Puchpuch fighting for Chhanchhan's affections. 😆

We should totally be friends. . . I act like that too 😆 Sometimes I have the craziest ideas that pop up into my head and I write about them 😳 I need to see more of Chhan Chhan and Manav though and see how I like them before I can start doing some writing on them 😕 In the mean time, YOU should keep writing more funny fictions 😆 👏
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow already started with the ffs and os lol. It was really good!
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow already OS on Manan ... LOvely and hilarious OS
oh my i love puchpuch so much 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aw! Poor Manav! But hey, I'm sure he has a brain, and...!
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

We should totally be friends. . . I act like that too 😆 Sometimes I have the craziest ideas that pop up into my head and I write about them 😳 I need to see more of Chhan Chhan and Manav though and see how I like them before I can start doing some writing on them 😕 In the mean time, YOU should keep writing more funny fictions 😆 👏

Hello!! I am Krishu!! =D Nice to meet you!! :-)
I know right!!! Most times I don't pen down crazy ideas 😳 I can't wait to read your FFs!!! 😃
I don't know if I should write more, but will do if I have more crazy ideas!! 😉
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

Wow already started with the ffs and os lol. It was really good!

LOL I dont know!! I was bored!!! 😛
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Aw! Poor Manav! But hey, I'm sure he has a brain, and...!

he has his own pooch!!! 🤣 Sorry for the lame dirty joke 😳