25TH JULY FULL UPDATE!

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Deewan House

-Radha is back after falling unconsious.  she says she needs to go 2 her son etc etc.  the doc says that she needs rest and ppl she needs right now and that she loves.  he looks at karuns dad and wishes he gets the point.

Mathur House

-Sunaina is lying down when saloni comes into the room.  she has a worried look on her face and says she needs to tell sunaina something.  sunaina says what and she says its about karun, sunaina acts like she doesnt wanna hear it.  then saloni says that he wanted to see her and that he was really sorry, but he dissapeared and they found blood.  sunaina is shocked, and she does a quick prayer. Saloni promises to help Rakhshit.

Police Station

-Saloni and Rakhshit show up there, and they file a report.  the policeman questions them a bit to see if this isnt karuns scheme.  then he asks if they suspect neone, and rakhshit says demant, saloni is shocked.

Demants house

-Demant is sitting peacefully when the police show, and they question him.  he asks who accused him and saloni and rakhshit show up.  he gets a bit  angry but he tells them to come in.

Mathur House

-Suman and dev are talkin and dev says he trusts demant no matter wht, but suman says she has seen different sides of him.  but dev just ignores her.  she goes into sunaina room and sees sunaina upset.  she asks wht is wrong?  she tells her everything about karun.  her mom says do u still love him?  she denies it and just says she is being a good human.

Deewan House

-Bulbul is upset and leaves the room and remebers wht the grandma says.  she decides that she wont let this girl ruin her and her daughters life.  she says wht if he got married to her.  she makes a call and tells someone on the other line, find out the girl karun lieks and dont ever let him meet her.  she turns around to see karuns dad!  she acts all sad and the dad believes her.

Demants house

-Demant is talkin to someone on the phone and is saying look if he gets too fidgety kill him...the person on the other line says not to worry and that he justs wants his money.  demant says after the job is done, the man says yes after ur married, and if u need me to take care of the police i got your bak.  in the end we see the man on the other line and it is bihari mama guy!

*p.s this may be short srry!  dont no if i have the order, been really sick*

Edited by wildblossom - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks dear! I hope you get well soon 😛