kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
arre yaar his Wardrobe need to be upgraded .Wohi purana pant and shirt with tht weird bag behind him.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaleidoscope thumbnail
I think the backpack is very weird.................He carried it everywhere. I wonder what he has in it?
ides thumbnail
hmmmm....maybe he'll get a makeover with JassiπŸ˜‰....actually his clothing seems to be far better than what armaan, purab and aryan have been wearing until recenetly....πŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

I think the backpack is very weird.................He carried it everywhere. I wonder what he has in it?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we had a debate about this earlier, choc and we came to the conclusion that he carries his brain in that rucksack of his!!! πŸ˜†  He loans it out to Jassi on occasion too!

kaleidoscope thumbnail
πŸ˜†............atleast it is much better than the blue suit of Armaan and pink shirt of Purab (Both of it should be put in the musuem)πŸ˜‰
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we had a debate about this earlier, choc and we came to the conclusion that he carries his brain in that rucksack of his!!! πŸ˜†  He loans it out to Jassi on occasion too!

Oops sorry I must have missed that partπŸ˜†

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

I belive a photo of chesta!! and a photo of Pari!!!

Jammy.

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

I belive a photo of chesta!! and a photo of Pari!!!

Jammy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†what r they 12" framed photosπŸ˜•πŸ˜•....why cant he just fit them in his walletπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Kritika20 thumbnail
don't forget the calculator that's in the front pocket of his shirt.πŸ˜†
kanchi thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jammy.Yeah tht calculator, i guess to calculate when he is gonna find his sapone ke raniπŸ˜ƒ