Vijay - Education System - March 24 Sunday

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Parents and teachers - talking about education system

it was so sad to watch one lady talking about her daughter - i can't begin to imagine studying in that kind of environment - why parents and teachers are like this - i was crying the parent talking about her daugher who hanged herself because the teacher punished the girl without any real proof - now the girl is dead and the teacher never said sorry to the parents and keep on teaching in the school like nothing happend what kind of person she is - i changed the channel it was really emotional to watch and the kids go through this kind of punishment daily
one guy talking about how he used to get punishment whenever he got low marks - i know parents are mistaken too - but teachers have to teach the parents what is good for the kids and instead of being mean to the kids
7C showing different teachers - i can see Stalin and the Tamil teacher he always hit the kids with his stick - it was serial but in reality it happening there make me really want to punch all the teachers who punish the kids

why they become teachers if they don't love kids or teaching

sorry i was angry and sad about the system - thought i share my frustration with you all

Edited by kalki2007 - 11 years ago