Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat22

friends...in NDTV ramayan i din't like this part (sabri scene) because in that laxmanji says in front of lord rama and sabri that "yea ber to joothe hai" which shows that laxmanji has no any respect for the feeling of sabri and his brother too...and also having no concern for sabri's bhakti toward his brother lord rama.😊

i loved this part in zee tv ramayan...here laxmanji says silently to lord rama...for not eating "joothe ber"...totally loved this part ðŸ˜›

hahaha...still i din't watched this part chahat,,,but will watch it definately

in show (on dd1)."sankat mochan hanuman" where laxmanji throws out "joothe ber" by hiding himself from the eye of sabri and ramji,,,,and gave the expression as he is eating that "ber"

i loved this part  in "sankat mochan hanuman" and i nzee tv ramayan also  and waiting for some more scenes in sabri's hut
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: superdil19

siya-ram khush hai abhi aap par...

This is the best thing anyone has ever said to me on this forum. ðŸ˜Š
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here's a summary of sage Shri Jai Ram Das' article on Shabri. It's not an exact Hindi to English translation of sentences, merely a sum-up of the main points of that article. I think Shri Jai Ram Dasji must have written this 80-90 years ago.

Shabri is the very embodiment of bhakti. Her unflinching devotion in the lotus feet of Shri Ram & complete trust in the speech of her guru is something no one can describe in words. Her guru, sage Matang, told her while departing from his ashram that one day, Shri Bhagwan will come to this ashram. She was so sure about this divine prognostication made by her guru that from that day onwards, day after day, year after year, she waited for Shri Ram to arrive. From the day her guru told her about Shri Ram's arrival sometime in future, Shabri would spend everyday preparing sage Matang's ashram for the arrival of Shri Ram. She would pick up flowers & make a flower bed, pick up fruits from trees and would taste each one to them, and then choose the sweetest to give to Shri Ram. And when the day would wear off, there was no disappointment. She would get up again the next day and repeat the entire routine again, and she kept doing it everyday for years!! No wonder, Lord himself travelled bare feet to her ashram to meet her.

Shabri was already completely aware of all Vedantic concepts, and her yogic powers were so evolved that she kept her old human body with her till the arrival of Shri Ram & left for His abode only after seeing Him. Yet, like a humble bhakt, she asks Shri Ram about the nine stages of bhakti (devotion). Shri Ram had already explained the nine parts of bhakti, and much else, to everyone while staying at Panchvati, using Shri Lakshman as a representative of everyone (just as He would do much later as Shri Krishna using Arjun as a representative of everyone on that occasion). So when Shabri asks him, he describes bhakti in such a way that it seems He is recounting the life journey of Shabri, His perfect bhakt. Everything Shabri has already done in her life, Shri Ram describes as part of bhakti, thus establishing that Shabri's bhakti is of the supreme category. Not content with just that, after all that description; Shri Ram says to Shabri, "you're blessed with unflinching devotion of all nine types. The fruit which is inaccessible to even great yogis is within your easy reach."

When this is what Shri Ram has said about Shabri, can anyone say anything more about this great bhakt?