Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan

If confused about the story- Update for u

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Recently i have come across several posts all wondering what happened to Vikram and the family and whats the deal with this guddi (Shyamlee) and her new family. Where are the old characters !! So here's a brief for all of you so far.

Shyamlee and Vikram start having trouble in their relationship from the time the Singhania family starts having some labour problem- strike issue in the factory. Vikram starts suspecting Shyamlee is having an affair. Which ofcourse isn't true !! The tension between them escalates when Vikram is involved in a hit and run case and Shyamlee forces him to confess. This becomes even worse when she's almost raped by Sharda's first husband and he gets murdered by Sharda and puts the blame on Shyamlee for this. This is when Vikram stops supporting her in jail and even tells her that he refuses to accept her as his wife. Shyamlee is proved innocent and she comes back and asks Vikram for a divorce.

On Sania's wedding night  and a day before Shyamlee and Vikram's divorce is to be finalised Shyamlee gets raped by Vikram. Shyamlee feels shattered and walks out like a zombie out in the street. Just then she is hit by a car and she faints !!

Shyamlee wakes up in a strange house and the couple in that house tell her that she is their lost sister Guddi and they are happy to have her back after a year of her disapearance.

Shyamlee has lost her memory and starts to believe she is Guddi , this punjabi family's un-married daughter.

In this new family she discovers she was to marry Dhruv , her boy friend when she disapeared. After she disapeared her family fixed Dhruv's marriage with Guddi's cousin Ria. This new twist is a love triangle between Guddi- Dhruv and Ria. While you have the usual mean characters like Simran Bua and Bhabhi !!

They have shown Guddi has NO memory of Shyamlee and her previous life. ๐Ÿ˜•Also she completely believes she is Guddi.๐Ÿ˜• They haven't shown any one from Shyamlee's past even once ever since they showed this twist. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข ๐ŸคขApparently they DO NOT intend to bring old characters back!! So now we have to make do with Guddi as there will be no Shyamlee most likely.๐Ÿคข

Hope this helps all those who plan to start watching this show again. But do not expect Mihir Mishra to come back !!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
thanx alot...........Aparna. ๐Ÿ˜Š
minug thumbnail
thks a lot Aparna. didnt know what was going on.
bubble_gum thumbnail
Thanks so much Aparna! Now I'm back in track again! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
munizaaa thumbnail
thanx that clears up so much stuff how many times does shamley get rapped. life must be tough for her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†   
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for that! :D:D:D

lol yeh it's futile to wish for mihir to be bak...i swear, he was the best thing about that show...b4 they decided to stuff him up! :P
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot aparna i had no idea wot was goin on. Thanx a lot
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot aparna i had no idea wot was goin on. Thanx a lot
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Aparna, but Mihir Mishra has gotten in the new serial Akela, but he doesn't have the lead role in it. he should have stayed in Hare... he was the only thing that actually made ppl watch the show, but now that the cream is out of the donut, no body wants to eat it.
bubble_gum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

They have shown Guddi has NO memory of Shyamlee and her previous life. ๐Ÿ˜•Also she completely believes she is Guddi.๐Ÿ˜• They haven't shown any one from Shyamlee's past even once ever since they showed this twist. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข ๐ŸคขApparently they DO NOT intend to bring old characters back!! So now we have to make do with Guddi as there will be no Shyamlee most likely.๐Ÿคข

Hope this helps all those who plan to start watching this show again. But do not expect Mihir Mishra to come back !!๐Ÿ˜‰

I know you gave up watching this show Aparna di but its getting interesting now. Kanhaiya went to Delhi and he realised Shyamlee was there. Meanwhile, Dhurv and Shyamlee get married. But then Shyamlee gets her memory back and she finds out Vikram died in a plane crash.

She decides to pretend she is Guddi for the rest of her life.