Today is Rajveer's day on LRL!!

bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes Today's episode of LRL completely belongs to Captain Rajeev that means our very own Rajeev Khandelwal.πŸ˜›

Till now I found that either Huda or Naina were only given all d good lines & scenes but today Captain Rajveer was smashing throughout d episode.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

& He became quite a hero by saving Naina from her punishment & then when she fainted he took her in his arms to Dr. Shalini's clinic & from there he again take Naina to her room. This time too in his arms.πŸ˜†

Are samjha karo yaar Naina behosh thi naa.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I really wanna tell u all abt dat. Now all d KTH viewers & diehard Rajeevianz must have seen Sujal carrying Kasish in his arms quite a lot of time but now it's Naina's turn.πŸ˜ƒ

Don't know but this could be d begining of another small-screen love story. πŸ˜‰

I wish I could have given u d whole update but if I do then u will give me eggs & tamatars.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

& I am really happy 4 Rajeev bcoz he signed his next project after a lot of time. Then tb & dynd flopped. He was having quite a tough time & now he is finally back with a bang. Just hope dat this good time continues & LRL keeps on rocking. πŸ‘

I have just  tried 2 give a very short update of Tonight's epi of LRL(Wednesday, 26th July)on  Page 3 of this topic. Those who haven't saw it yet & waiting 4 the regular update can do check it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Edited by ANKESH - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U r right Ankesh,todays episode was Rajveer's and he was brilliant as usual.

Naina was also very good today.Whe he was carrying naina in his arms, i remembered the scene from KTH, when Rajeev carries Aamna and applies balm.

The scene with shalini was very good and also the scene with pooja was also good.

In next episode Rajveer will come to know that Naina is Naveen's sister.Chalo yeh tho confirmed hai ki, kal bhi Raj dikhegha.

Kaash yeh serial kissi main channel pe hotha. Show chahe kitna bhi acha kyun na ho, agar TRP's nahi mile tho, they will call it a flop.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnu

U r right Ankesh,todays episode was Rajveer's and he was brilliant as usual.

Naina was also very good today.Whe he was carrying naina in his arms, i remembered the scene from KTH, when Rajeev carries Aamna and applies balm.

The scene with shalini was very good and also the scene with pooja was also good.

In next episode Rajveer will come to know that Naina is Naveen's sister.Chalo yeh tho confirmed hai ki, kal bhi Raj dikhegha.

Kaash yeh serial kissi main channel pe hotha. Show chahe kitna bhi acha kyun na ho, agar TRP's nahi mile tho, they will call it a flop.

Not 2 wori vinnu/////😊...if LRL gains da most trps on SAB beating da otha shows that r also aired on SAB lyk yes boss n twinkle parlour..than that is a barri baat in itselffπŸ˜ƒ

nram thumbnail
Thanx Ankesh bro for the brief update regarding Captain Rajveer in yesterday's episode πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I am eargerly waiting for the videos 😊
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
thnx ani πŸ˜ƒ 4 da update of Rajveer's role in 2nite's LRL 😳 kuch bhi bol lo 😳 am still rooting 4 ritu-rajveer jodi 😳 naina is kool doh 😊 rajeev must av got tired arms @ da end of shooting dat epi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tell me one ting...was naina behosh throughout da epi πŸ˜† 😳
vinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluff_princess

Not 2 wori vinnu/////😊...if LRL gains da most trps on SAB beating da otha shows that r also aired on SAB lyk yes boss n twinkle parlour..than that is a barri baat in itselffπŸ˜ƒ

Yasmin, Yess Boss has gone off air, Ishq ki ghanti is replacing the show and Twinkle 3 months bhi nahi hua start hoke, purane chare gayab aur naye chahere aagaye.

LRL is top show on SAB .

vinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluff_princess

thnx ani πŸ˜ƒ 4 da update of Rajveer's role in 2nite's LRL 😳 kuch bhi bol lo 😳 am still rooting 4 ritu-rajveer jodi 😳 naina is kool doh 😊 rajeev must av got tired arms @ da end of shooting dat epi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tell me one ting...was naina behosh throughout da epi πŸ˜† 😳

Naina was behosh through out episode. Rajveer carried her two times in his arms.

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnu

Yasmin, Yess Boss has gone off air, Ishq ki ghanti is replacing the show and Twinkle 3 months bhi nahi hua start hoke, purane chare gayab aur naye chahere aagaye.

LRL is top show on SAB .

is baat par sab aapne chehra par ekcute sii sweet nice sii smile laga doh

😳😳

πŸ˜ƒ

bastereliye thumbnail
wow! thanks will watch soon.
sonia_sanya thumbnail
'oh god,i cant wait 4 the update.thanks 4 informing πŸ˜ƒ