CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
FLIGHTS OF FANCY

My IPKKND stories are no longer available on India Forums. They are available on four open WordPress blogs, however. One each for the long stories and their associated sequels/prequels. One for all of Expel's and my collected ArHi Tales. And one for the rest of my short fiction. I have left this list of my work intact for your convenience, if you are a new reader. 

I log on to the forum very, very infrequently, so if you PM me for links, I may take months to reply. The quickest way to access my blogs would be to do a Google search for the titles. My WordPress username is theincorrigiblemagpie. That also means I don't PM updates, of course. Please feel free to follow the blogs for updates, although it is only fair to tell you that I don't really write ArHi fanfiction anymore and there won't be much new content, if any.

Cheers and thank you for reading, hamesha!

1. Fiction-ception (OS) [IPKKND]
This is where my fanfiction adventure began. I randomly wrote this sometime in 2012. And I haven't looked back since. It doesn't mean a thing. Suna tumne? AU.

2. The WAUFMAIO Universe (completed) [IPKKND]
Because Arnav Singh Raizada in a uniform can cause spontaneous combustion. And because Khushi Kumari Gupta can be difficult too. Because Lavanya Kashyap was really a sassy angel. And because it's time Aman Mathur appeared. Because Shyam Manohar Jha's perspective is also important. Because Anjali Singh Raizada is her own woman. Just because. AU.

3. Celebrations (ongoing) [IPKKND]
Celebrations aren't always about fireworks and food. They're times to re-evaluate and cherish human relationships. A series of independent one-shot-ish stories. AU.

4. The Same Coin (completed) [IPKKND]
Sometimes your worst enemy is more like you than you believed possible. Sometimes you don't have to be opposites to attract. Sometimes you can be two sides of the same coin. AU.

Three Thousand Miles (ongoing) [IPKKND]
A series of letters between Arnav and Khushi, post-The Same Coin, while they were away getting Master's degrees. 2 years, 3000 miles.

5. Someone Like You (OS) [IPKKND]
Following Lavanya Kashyap after she left for London. Because that can't have been the end for her. Canon.

6. ArHi Tales: Dhadkanein (Series of One/Two Shots) (completed) [IPKKND]
My very first collaboration with the fabulous Expelliarmus (whose index you will find here). This is a series of tiny stand alone stories, each featuring our unique take on an iconic IPKKND scene. AU.

7. ArHi Tales: Khwahishein (Series of One/Two Shots) (completed) [IPKKND]
Season 2 of the Tales. Because Expelliarmus and I couldn't resist doing it Ek Baar Phir. πŸ˜†
This time the field is wider-- we pick scenes from IPKKND as well as from any piece of fiction in any form, to adapt into an Arnav-Khushi Tale. AU.

8. One-Love (OS) [IPKKND]
Ainvayi. Because sports people have some of the cutest love stories I've heard. AU.

9. And All That Could Have Been (OS) [Rangrasiya]
I used to watch Rangrasiya once upon a time. And I liked Laila. Canon.

10. Set Fire To The Rain (OS) [IPKKND]
A prequel of sorts to 'Someone Like You'. Because Lavanya Kashyap remains a favourite. Canon.

11. One Fine Day (OS) [IPKKND]
Idle musings of an over-thinking college student one fine summer's day. AU.

12. Yaaram (OS) [IPKKND]
To celebrate the return of IPKKND with Ek Jashn, a bunch of writers collaborated on a project called 'Expressions of Love.' This is my little bit to commemorate a desi TV couple that captured our collective imagination like no other. Canon.

Edited by CheshireBilli - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally...πŸ˜ƒ.

Now stalking becomes a lot more easier...πŸ˜† 

Liza
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well well...wasn't it about time ! 😊
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku fr d indexxx ;-) finally
Denaid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh great, u finally made an index... And it's as exceptional as ur stories... Really XTRAORDINARY, just like YOU!!!! Badhai ho !!!!
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was looking for ur index
Maddy1270 thumbnail
congratulations on finally having an index up! looking forward to more of your wonderful pieces
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the index
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats! thank u now i can easily catch up on the ones i miss
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Now why didn't telepathy tell me that you had finally made an index?

Anyway, bookmarking for now, will come back with a vengeance when I am done with my story.

I hope you know how much self-control I have to exercise in order to go away right now.

This is so very tempting!