Originally posted by: ak75

Yes. Already NB forum looks abandoned ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeap, even i realized that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Yeap, even i realized that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

he he true.. i guess most of the people have understood the real game of SP behind these shows.. they r just trying to cash in on the stars popularity
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well !!! the whole gang is participating in spin off . we need not waste our time as suhasheel is not there. thankfully farah has replaced sajid so that comedy will get a break.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It is good suhasi and jaysheel not wsting their time being on that show
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_karanabha

It is good suhasi and jaysheel not wsting their time being on that show

they are intelligent and not attention crazy. 
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Visha haven't had the time to comment on this topic, but had read it the day you posted it.

Suhasi and Jaisheel's beautiful journey of Nach, from beginning to end , with all of its ups and downs. As it had been said on the show they have captured the true essence of Nach baliye as its about dancing with your partner regardless if you are a celebrity. The last a saw that on the show was Tina and Hussian and Alex and Shewta.

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, they were really humble and danced with their heart and never bragged about themselves nor complained. That's what makes them more loved ๐Ÿ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail
vish !!! where are u ? i got bored in housewife forum. nobody knows me ther. only sonali responds and sharon was online for some time. 

Originally posted by: ak75

well !!! the whole gang is participating in spin off . we need not waste our time as suhasheel is not there. thankfully farah has replaced sajid so that comedy will get a break.

hm.. wish some other channel came up with smething of this sort .. den i would wnt suhasheel to participate๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Pj-

Sorry Visha haven't had the time to comment on this topic, but had read it the day you posted it.

Suhasi and Jaisheel's beautiful journey of Nach, from beginning to end , with all of its ups and downs. As it had been said on the show they have captured the true essence of Nach baliye as its about dancing with your partner regardless if you are a celebrity. The last a saw that on the show was Tina and Hussian and Alex and Shewta.

agree i used to love tina and hussain as a couple.. they were awesome together and very much in love.. felt the same bout our suhasheel also๐Ÿ˜ณ