b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I have to say I'm very excited about this show...

It'll be good to see Sanaya back on tv and I'm really glad she's going to be acting with Supriya Pathak who  I think is a fine fine actor...

I'm so glad this show is on Sony...I really do think they will stick with the vision they had of the show and not bow to viewer demands as easily...they have always had innovative and light hearted shows like ...Bhaskar Bharti..ladies special...Rishta.com...mahi way and now even Amita ka amit...

they weren't your regular saas bahu drama and rona dhona...i still remember my brother would watch Bhaskar Bharti b/c it was so different and funny...

I'm just really excited...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am so happy. I finally get to watch a show wit my fav lead. Yeah you were right about sony. They dont mind trps
goguma thumbnail
hope they stick to their story board...!

besides sanaya, i dont know any of the actors...
so its a thrill for me..

Sony may not be the top channel, but we'll see...

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Excited that gonna see Sanaya again & by the promos it seems to b a good show. Sanaya & the doggies is enuf incentive for me to be glued to Sony channel @ 9 ðŸ˜ƒ
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Sanaya made the perfect decision with her choice of comeback shows. The star cast is excellent, the PH is one with a good track record and Sony has more contemprory shows and don't really do too much of that heavy saas bahu stuff. This show seems to have something for everyone and hopefully will be something all the family will watch together from youngest to oldest.
The greatest draw though (after Sanaya of course) those doggies!!!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes.. too much excited 4 da show..😛 da promos r quite promising nd dre r also Dogs in da show nd i simply love dogs..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The promos look sooo good! Cant for the show!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am excited to have Sanaya and a lot of familiar and welcoming faces back in this new forum.

It is so gonna rock babe.

Chan Chan is going to rock it.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im excited for the show, but more excited to see some of the old and sane members around. Welcome!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

hayee i am so excited and happy right now!!

can't wait for Monday to come and see her angelic face gracing my TV screen once again!!