Rashmi Sharma has taken viewers for granted

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dearies roli has lost her memory really see today's sundirect posted by sinam and tc article had mentioned it earlier that also two times
here are results of leap
if there is any naina fake child then darn they all are playing with kid's emotion how the kid will fel after knowing that his/her mother used him and father is also not his or hers and if roli took all responsibility of ki then this kid can take revenge as from beginning naina was his/her mother as these days small children can also come to take revenge what is shown these days on tv

next will be according to precap veeru will be with roli in hospital and she had a memory loss then veeru will say to her that she is his wife and he saved her or she can go in comma

next will be sid he will for five years feel that he cheated roli and she died du eto him or something lie that sheer torture for innocent guy

next will be the leap will make ssk sink there is no need of leap but still there are taking most probably any day of next week it will take place rashmi sharma never took leap in her serial but what is wrong with ssk don't know

next will be then if khushi sankalp united as sankalp is now little bit taking his steps towards khushi along with bw family the 5 years without consummation not going to happen they have too show there kid also as pari is also still not been a mother they have too show her kid also as she can conceive and it had already been 4to 5 years which is enough and after leap it will be 8 to 9 years which is really big time to have kids

next is prem is cute but sorry to say will not match as a father of five years old he will look like a kid

new anjali means so many kids will be there oh god what rasmi sharma trying to show
plus every person's look will be changed budget bhi gaya

and avika will be shown too older as she is 15 she can play but too much controversy will be there
and wooo what about manoranjan mausi ji is she going to ever leave BW house she jhas her own husband
they didn't have one extra room for khushi then in sab ke bachche kahan honge store room mein and one more thing is this some anath ashram this is killing me
big problem roli will have memory loss and this veeru is going to live with her and after five years when she will again enter Bw house every one will say she is character less and she lived with a guy when she is already married
sid ki shadi that will break her completely and one more thing is that if veeru will live with roli than he will make all possibilities to change roli how he liked her in short dress and all so roli changed this will be the change
next will be that kid i don't know he's gona tolerate and about sid naina marriage it's gonna happen don't know they will show or not but will happen but it will be prooved illegal and if u think anyone will stop so its not going to happen good souled persons ki marriage ruk jaati hai evil ki ho jaati hai
sochna kya hai abi dear ise kehte hai khudh khushi karna like they said to sid when he went to save roli and now i guess roli should have thought before doing all this and never have bothered about useless Bw family and no one can except that naico as sid's wife bechara innocent hai phir bhi 5 years tak he has to bare that piece of crap and roi has to bare veeru which is more than bad as i believe sid he will never touch naina but i can't believe roli now as she has lost her memory and this veeru is greedy wolf he will make roli as he wants modern and can't think also if he touched her
rashmi sharma is making her own show worse day by day no one is behind first she lie to all viewers whom she has taken for granted but she didn't knew that we are not fools we can leave this show but still watching as we know one day or the other this track will end but when don't know
last time prem and roli marriage was taken for 6 months i guess and it started in april and ended in december what the hell means this track will also end in october so brace your selves rosidians

say what u think about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i m mad after assuming horrible twist and turns of ssk🤪
agree rashmi sharma is making her show worse

Worse serial with the best jodi😭

My RoSid😭

btw one more thing ,,as in EK's serials after accident patient reamins in ICU for looong time even for 20 years😆
maybe they will make roli in ICU for 5 years and she gain consious after 5 years &her memory is lost

as now i dont trust articles😡
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice analysis shrija, ya this rashmi sharma doesnt care about the audiences. She is taking leap just bcoz saraswatichandra is doing well and to gain trps is more important to her. For trps and money she can ruin her own show. Ssk is going worse day by day.
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

i m mad after assuming horrible twist and turns of ssk🤪

agree rashmi sharma is making her show worse

Worse serial with the best jodi😭

My RoSid😭

btw one more thing ,,as in EK's serials after accident patient reamins in ICU for looong time even for 20 years😆
maybe they will make roli in ICU for 5 years and after she gain consious after 5 years &her memory is lost

as now i dont trust articles😡

hey but we have too like they say ankhein band kar lene se andhera nahi ho jaata usi tarah we have too believe as everything in episode is changed and about the precap only says roli will gain consciousness but will suffer through memory loss
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinam1kana

Nice analysis shrija, ya this rashmi sharma doesnt care about the audiences. She is taking leap just bcoz saraswatichandra is doing well and to gain trps is more important to her. For trps and money she can ruin her own show. Ssk is going worse day by day.

hey i can ensure her this leap can never increase show's trp's but it will top the list from down and ya money lots of wastage of money see how many characters would be added in cast and crew she has too pay them all and what is that simar ke alawa kisi ka koi bachcha nahi hoga bull hsit pari needs child khushi ko bhi bachcha chahiye and this naina ka fake bachcha

upar se wardrobe ka kharcha she will suffer through loans due to ssk
budget bhar mein chala jaayega 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
agree Sis but they will torture RoSid and Rosidians very long as u said prem  roli marriage was dragged 6 months
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

agree Sis but they will torture RoSid and Rosidians very long as u said prem  roli marriage was dragged 6 months

Hum Rosidians Ka Janam Sidh Adhikaar Hai Torture Sehna !!!!!!
Edited by wamavasant - 11 years ago
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true shrija. but i disagree on 1 thing. this track will draagged for 6 months. i am sure this show will go off air way before that. probably by the end of april. 😆
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandralong

very true shrija. but i disagree on 1 thing. this track will draagged for 6 months. i am sure this show will go off air way before that. probably by the end of april. 😆

ya this show started on 28th April and will end on that only 
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Hum Rosidians Ka Janam Sidh Adhikaar Hai Torture Sehna !!!!!!

ohooo😲

no no its bettar it ends in april🥱