Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu..

look who is talking here.. ðŸ˜†

soemone who can write 3 ffs AT A TIME..😆 can remember 50-60 reel characters.. all the dialogues/screen play of her on going ffs..  how cant she remember what happened in the previous threads.. ðŸ˜†

Did you notice I dont update my FFs anymore? Thats because my memory is so bad, Im not sure that I can remember all that Ive written so far...😆 I will have to read all the old parts and I really dont have patience to go thru so many updates...😆
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Did you notice I dont update my FFs anymore? Thats because my memory is so bad, Im not sure that I can remember all that Ive written so far...😆 I will have to read all the old parts and I really dont have patience to go thru so many updates...😆

areyy main toh Aapki tareef kar rahi hoon bhaii..  Aap mujhe ghalat na samjho.. ðŸ˜†   u can even ask Deepa.. i was praising u the other day that how u used to remember so many things.. ðŸ˜³  but personally i feel it was ur wrong desicion writing 2-3 ffs at a time.. ðŸ˜•

i have asked one more thing.. on page 7  ðŸ˜³

Edited by Annu.. - 11 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

thanks to all of you who made this possible
u are the creative one so u should think of something i am sure u have great ideas

Nadia, you are very creative urself...how about you make a new VM on AK on any latest romantic song? 
I have some ideas for celebrating...can u pm all the KYPH FC members to come celebrate on 29th March? 
And all of us can make something special for the occasion.
those who can make VMs, like you, make VMs. Those who can make siggies make new ones for the occasion.
 I will write an OS (one shot) on AK ðŸ˜ƒ
Sama, can you post some pics that havent been posted yet? How about Valentine's day Ab na jaa pics? 
Ssaba, Nikita can make siggies, right? And Annu too? 
Sama, can you play the picture game where you blur the photo and we guess which scene it is...

These are some ideas that I have...let me know what u all think abt them...

pallavi25 thumbnail

Pallavi didnt reply to my post.. 

Arey, I had to go and pick up my son from school, then made Maggi and chicken cutlets for him and fed him...now Im back ðŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

see Pallavi she started crying

😆 Arey baba, I had to go pick up my son and feed him naa...😆
Annu.. thumbnail
i cant make vm.. neither siggies.. ðŸ˜”

i can only comment on them..  ek dam imaandari se.. ðŸ˜³
pallavi25 thumbnail

QH.. Razia style..  ab main boloongi toh bolegi ke bolti hai..🤢

first u said we cant discuss/talk abt any other show.. so how can i tell u abt ur MB siggies..😕

dekh lo Sama ab.. who is breaking the rules now.. ðŸ˜†

Whats with the horrible cat's eye for Tanvir in QH? She looked like a daayan from a horror show...😆😆 Couldnt they get a more natural color like one green and one blue eyes...thats what some cats have..
Annu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arey, I had to go and pick up my son from school, then made Maggi and chicken cutlets for him and fed him...now Im back ðŸ˜†

Pallavi tell me..  ur son is aorund 7 or 8..

sharafat se kha leta hai  ya apni Amma ko tignee ka naach nachata hai.. ðŸ˜†

aage aage Arjun.. peeche peeche Pallavi.. 

u come across as a strict mom but i guess Aap apne bete se darti hein..😆