Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

its anvi

umm i did it to highlight the articles. .is it not allowed. . if dats d case then il edit it

Hey Anvi ... Don't know about allowing or not but I read a request to keep it Max 3.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

People say you are over confident? Who are these people? I am such a shy guy. To each man his own. Probably because I quit on such a high, maybe that's why, but as long as I have my own reasons, I don't think I should worry.

this one is my favorite one.

I heard the sound of a slap here😆

@Kittenrose: I know ... Who are these people ? 😆

All in all getting a PR he did a good thing. Pooja is keeping track of things he needs to answer and its doing him good. He never expected people to react so violently and lament him with such heavy accusation of something he has done abiding by work ethics. Nevertheless people did and some answers need to be given.

Sama jiii i LOVED this interview, i know i know people are dissecting it if its REAL or not, but I DO NOT CARE..AM HAPPY .. all the answers were fantastic👏
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread. Hopefully this thread moves very fast with Meet and greet and photoshoot pics
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
RON RON karne Lage,
Ho mora jiyara darne laga..
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

Thank you for supprt @sama n niru. . haha. . Im glad im on first page

😃 Next time be alert !
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sama.

People say you are over confident? Who are these people? I am such a shy guy. To each man his own. Probably because I quit on such a high, maybe that's why, but as long as I have my own reasons, I don't think I should worry.

this one is my favorite one.

I heard the sound of a slap here😆

@Kittenrose: I know ... Who are these people ? 😆

All in all getting a PR he did a good thing. Pooja is keeping track of things he needs to answer and its doing him good. He never expected people to react so violently and lament him with such heavy accusation of something he has done abiding by work ethics. Nevertheless people did and some answers need to be given.

You know the other one, where he answered this very clearly

Do you think Main Aur Mr Riight is the perfect Bollywood launch pad for you? It's the only reason I signed it! I have always believed in the fact that it's your work that is going to figure out things for you. As long as you are true to your work, I think you are gonna be fine. I don't know script wise it was the best decision or not, but I know I have done the job to the best to my ability. I think I am only answerable about my job and I think I have done it the best I could. The film is slated for a July release and I hope people like it. 

Red and bold, i am only answerable about my job. Wonderful answer and a brilliant one too.

.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

Sama jiii i LOVED this interview, i know i know people are dissecting it if its REAL or not, but I DO NOT CARE..AM HAPPY .. all the answers were fantastic👏

why because he talked passionately about his life and work or because he gave some tight answer which he expected people to have common sense and understand on their own or rather thought its none of their freaking business what Barun does in his professional life as long as he abides by work ethics.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nan08

Congrats everyone on new thread🥳

Girls the first page is looking very very good..thank you👍🏼

btw Ishqji you became "ron" already😆

yup completely 😛
loved the name 😳
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ron AMI TOMAKE BALOBASHI❤️..🤣

I sound like a RETARD.
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ron 😳 How did they find such a name? Suits Barun, for a cricket agent. 😳

Ron in suits with his glasses and arrongance, in the stadium, in his office, in his car 

-unbelievable-

Hope this film comes soon! 

Do you think the film will have more of an Indian background or international one?