CV's formula Analysis+Relive surya moments on pg 5

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PART -1 - Timelimits for side tracks
PART -2 - Surya Life formula - Page 2
PART -3 - Surya Scenes Analysis - Page 5

This is just a fun post.😆 Nothing to do with CV's actual intentions. This is what i understood abt them.😉

It seems like everyone in this forum is tensed 😡rgd the Cv's intentions abt the present track😕So i thought why not analyse the cv's formula till date.😉

Our cv's have specified time limits for each track.

First i will start with meenudi tracks😳😳. They are always side tracks linked with the main.
1. The first major one linked with sandy's truth relevation😭 (bhabho's jail sequence). started in late december 2011 ended up in early june 2012. This track almost went for 5 1/2 months.😆😆
2. The second one is vedrani case. They linked up with swamiji track. The track started by the mid way of oct 2012 and ended by the end of feb 2013. Here also they took almost five months.😆😆
3. A minor issue (when compared to the above)😉 necklace wala - Even though they didn't let everyone in the family to know atleast suraj found out. Started in nov 2011 ended by the end of mar 2012. 5 months😆😆
Conclusion Meenudi sub tracks - AARAAM SE 5 MONTHS.
😲

Chavi & Mohit Tracks - Each track has its own time limits. Worser than meenudi.
1. Chavi result - started in nov 2011 - ended in aug 2012 - BAAP RE 10 months 😲😲(result came in oct 2012 if we consider this poora ka poora saal)
2. Chavi - dilip track - started in feb 2012 - ended in may 2012 - 3 1/2 months 😉😉(feeling better)

3. Mohit babu's laptop - started in late oct 2011 - half truth came out by the beginning of feb 2012 - whole truth came out by the end of aug 2012 . Poora ek saal😡
4. Mohit babu's love affair - started in late dec 2012 (they started showing emily & one scene he was chatting late midnight) truth came out in mid mar 2013 but still going on. 😡The burden shifted to sandy.😡

Conclusion: Chavi sub track - no specified time limit.😉 They will bring out the truth only in order to disturb surya's romance.😉😡😡
Mohit's track -  3 1/2 months to bring out the truth.
😉😡

Special tracks - Last in first out basis
1. Swamiji - Surendra pal - starting - first half of jan 2013 - ending - end of feb - 1 1/2 months👏👍🏼
2. Night college track - Kiran bharghava, Pappu & classmates - started in full swing in dec 2012 - ended  on 4th mar 2013 - 3 months.👏
3. Terrorist attack - Gaurav sharma - introduced in jul 2012 - ended in sep 2012 - 3 months👏
4. Singapore track - MAthie & her husband (brandon not included bcoz he is like a family mem staying abroad) - started by the end of june 2012 - ended by aug 2012 - 2 months👏
5. Maasa village track - lasted for 11 episodes - the shortest of all the tracks👏👍🏼.

Analysis:
Two categories - 1.Only Sandy's intelligence👏 involved no social message - 2-3 months
(night college track, terrorist attack, singapore)
2. Social message involved👏👍🏼 - 1/2 to 1 1/2 months
(swamiji track, maasa village track)

Point to be noted: Though swamiji track took 1 1/2 months it took the main screen space when bhabho challenged her to proove. The matka challenge lasted for 10-11 episodes.😊
MAasa village track (even that was one of the challenges in that time - 15 days pariksha) also lasted for 10-11 episodes. 😉😊

If my analysis is correct we can expect the new maasa cum matka challenge to last only for two - three weeks.😊😉

This is for now & will be back with Surya tracks😉 in part -2 Very difficult to crack😕😕. I will take time & give my analysis.

Comments are welcome😊😊. Will be glad to receive criticism on this topic.😉

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post in this tensed forum atmosphere.

You are Shovana right ?

Understood that the CV's have their own calendar.

But what about Emily's baby ?

Will the baby have to wait after those 280 days period

Inside Emily as the CV's not yet ready to deliver ?
Edited by hateme2 - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we have so many analysts in this forum 👏
nice to have something different right now when there is so much of religious discussions posts
shobhana i am eagerly waiting for your analysis on surya ☺️ tracks

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hateme2

Very nice post in this tensed forum atmosphere.

You are Shovana right ?

Understood that the CV's have their own calendar.

But what about Emily's baby ?

Will the baby have to wait after those 280 days period

Inside Emily as the CV's not yet ready to deliver ?

I'm shobhana not shovana😆. Regarding emily's baby i smell something fishy. She will give birth to her baby when sandy becomes preggy😉 this is my prediction.

I forsee the following tracks

MEenudi giving birth to baby girl. yet another social message track.
Sandy's education struggling in between her marital issues.

thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: shbhn3

I'm shobhana not shovana😆. Regarding emily's baby i smell something fishy. She will give birth to her baby when sandy becomes preggy😉 this is my prediction.

@ bold 😆 marvaayegi
thala thumbnail
will sandy ever get preggy🤣
i dont think so she has not attended her day college yet then she has to finish her final year exams
then again apply for IPS ,  finish it 
training
it may take 5 more years no DBC , poor suraj 🥺
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shbhn3

Hi Shobhana, I am Bengali.

Have u watched 'Kaahani' ?

In Bengali, Vidya and Bidya are same.

Edited by hateme2 - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hehehehe   Shobana, Anusha here. Really glad that you have calculated all the tracks down to the days. So this new challenge will only take a couple of weeks?  That takes us to IPL opening. Wonder what will happen when IPL starts.

SurYa actually have tracks? 😲  I need to know about these asap. 🤓

And ... not everyone is tensed. Why do we need to get up tight about a show we have no control over? 😳
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello,

As you all know on our forum we are having a Os contest regarding Holi so Anyone who wants to take part in this OS competition and write something creative but is confused about something like how to start?,what characters should involve or any other query or problem feel free to pm me and ask you questions.I promise I will reply you and try to solve you problem.So buck up and pen down your imaginations.

Regards,
Alina.

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

will sandy ever get preggy🤣

i dont think so she has not attended her day college yet then she has to finish her final year exams
then again apply for IPS ,  finish it 
training
it may take 5 more years no DBC , poor suraj 🥺

No if they show sandy not getting preggy for the sake of her career it will be a bad example & the optimistic way is to show that both can be handled simultaneously with family's support. This will be the message.

Moreover our serial watching mahajan will always like challenges posed on sandy. This will be the biggest challenge ever for her to manage both studies and preggy period.
I guess they will show sandy getting preggy at the time of final examinations & will give birth to baby when she gets the training admission for ips in btw there ips pril exam prep na cv's will manage to do it. They will create a huge drama about whether the newly born baby's left with suraj so as to sandy taking the training far from house.😲