Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i hope sandy goes to college soon
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rama, where's the time to go to college now?  This emily drama will take a while i think. Although Shobhana thinks maybe 2 weeks. Thay may take 2 weeks just in the gaav. Maasa may/may not give her blessing. Then if she doesn't, sandy can take them to police station and give them garlands. ðŸ˜†
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

rama, where's the time to go to college now?  This emily drama will take a while i think. Although Shobhana thinks maybe 2 weeks. Thay may take 2 weeks just in the gaav. Maasa may/may not give her blessing. Then if she doesn't, sandy can take them to police station and give them garlands. ðŸ˜†

Maasa will nod to emily 😉 but with some conditions i guess. Which obviously be affecting sandy&sooraj😉
There is also a possibility of sandyy revealing that emily is preggy & there by everyone criticising mohit & rathi esp bhabho for her lost control on her son's sanskaar leading to ire on sandy😡

Remember she said she will not forgive sandy if rathi's pride is digged down by her😉 Even if maasa nods yes for this marriage she ll definitely ill talk abt bhabho😉

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shbhn3

Maasa will nod to emily 😉 but with some conditions i guess. Which obviously be affecting sandy&sooraj😉

ya quite possible. she may ask them to produce an heir themselves. 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shbhn3

There is also a possibility of sandyy revealing that emily is preggy & there by everyone criticising mohit & rathi esp bhabho for her lost control on her son's sanskaar leading to ire on sandy😡

Remember she said she will not forgive sandy if rathi's pride is digged down by her😉 Even if maasa nods yes for this marriage she ll definitely ill talk abt bhabho😉

it is going to be a herculean task for sandy , she has to make sure rathi's pride is nto digged down, convince maasa, reveal that emily is a christian, ( even preggy) 
oh my dear sandy you have been caught in a chakravyuh but iam sure you will emerge as a winner