(21 Mar Epi.) Life Goes On...

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A closure...and a beginning, all in one episode and depicted with a finnesse and smoothness that one just glided through the transition in time. Wow!! Take a bow CVs...you raised the bar once again. As for the performances...I think it should suffice to say that even hours after the airing of the episode, I am getting goosebumps thinking about Chetan Pandit's portrayal of a bereaved husband. He was phenomenal...absolutely brilliant!

We have so many needs in our life,but at the end of the day all we need is to be needed.

Gayatri passed away peacefully in her son's arms. How Yash's decision to move away had devastated her was evident in those last moments when she implored him not to leave her...to be with her when she takes her final breath. Before leaving she begged forgiveness for her partisanship borne out of blind maternal affections. Before leaving she entrusted her family's togetherness and unity in Yash's and Aarti's hands. Before leaving she eased Radha's and her husband's conscience by making peace with their relationship and thanking Radha for gifting her with a diamond for a son. Before leaving she allowed Radha her moment of redemption.

Suraj Pratap is where he never dreamt he would suddenly be: on a road of grief, journeying alone through a lonely road, miles of which stretch forward and no Gayatri to ease out his path. This decision was taken out of his hands by destiny, and he was rendered helpless...tottering on a precipice and panicking out of fear of losing his independence. Now he realizes that he could be independent because her tacit support allowed him to be. Now he realizes the value of the little things she took care of so that he could go out there and manage the major events. Now he realizes how she became the buffer and became the bad one so that his halo is not tampered with. Now he realizes the worth of the woman who walked the path with him, beside him, and led him to believe that he led and she followed. She maintained their little universe with an efficiency that would allow him to step out into the world and rule it with dignity. Now he realizes that he took her role in his life for granted and how he was indeed dependent on her to live each day as he wished to.

Suraj Pratap has a family...yes...he sure does: sons and bahus and grandchildren he is proud of and who are going out of their way to take care of him. However, they are also showing him the other side of the coin...that he needs someone to see him through the trivialities of daily life...that he needs a companion who will look after his back so that he can put up his dignified front...that he needs someone to uphold his status within the family. SP needs to be felt needed again...and not someone who is left clutching onto a loose end. Gayatri made him feel needed all the time...for every little decision. She gave him that importance. That importance has been snatched away in a sense. His son and their spouses are very capable of running the household...he knows that...This fact was once a matter of pride to him, but now it renders him insecure. His helpless tears in front of Gayatri's picture is a throwback on another day, another person in the recent past...Picture Yash shedding helpless tears in front of Arpita's photos. He too was going through the same pain. He too was left not needed. He too behaved almost on the same maniacal manner as his babuji is doing now. His family treated him with kid gloves and his daughters affectionately ridiculed his parenting skills. In that scenario of abject worthlessness entered Aarti and Ansh...The little boy grabbed his hand and returned him back his worth. All Ansh did was to show how much he needed his new papa. Ansh and Aarti healed the bereaved man just by showing how much he was needed...how worthy this life of his is to them.

Today SP needs Aakash and Radha to do what Ansh and Aarti did for Yash...give back his self-worth and rid him of his insecurities. God knows Aakash has given ample indications how much he needs his father. It's time for SP now to extend his hand. Just as Ansh needed a father to discipline his pampered ways...Aakash needs SP to guide him away from his faulty wayward ways I am sure Yash and Aarti will soon recognize this parallelism from their lives and suggest a merger of SP, Radha, and Aakash in every which way. Bua's wisecrack to Radha that "...not everyone can be a wife even if one shows herself to be" may just give the right idea to Aarti and Yash. Today SP shouted frustratingly at Yash that he didn't want his son to behave like his father. However, that is exactly may be the need of the hour now. It will be a poetic justice of sorts if Yash is able to do for his babuji what his babuji did for him months back: convince him to remarry. He needs a companion at this stage of his life...The vaccum that Gayatri left behind can never be filled, but it can be partially filled with a presence that would allow him to lead the life of independence and self-determination that he is so used to.

Aarti is such a beautiful and positive person...how many times have we said it. Yet she makes us say that over and over again, tirelessly. In the kitchen, she immediately diverted everyone's attention to the growing life within her when the conversation was tilting toward morbid. Very smoothly talks of death changed to talks of living...sadness gave way to smiles. In her bedroom, she lured her husband into an interaction of love, life, and laughter...giving a glimpse of once again how she is keeping her little family positive and happy in the backdrop of the tragedy a month back. She is ensuring that everyone remembers Gayatri with a  smile and not tears.

Aarti's words during his mother's last rites will come back to haunt Aakash one day. He is like a loose kite in the sky at the moment. He wanted to own a part of the sky and to fly in the sky, and he did...Why then the fact that his cord is cut and he is no more rooted bothering him? Because it is...After a month of Gayatri's death, and he getting his "Haq," he is still as cantankerous and angry as before, whereas on the other side of his-created partition people are together and moving on serenely. Irony of the life is catching up with him...What he needs is within his reach but he is still running after the mirage. If he wants the real family, he needs to erase the demarcation line and take a step forward...He needs to stop demanding and start earning.

That's it friends. We are looking at the beginning of a new innings in PV...the post-Gayatri phase. This is going to be exciting. SP is where Yash was a year back.

Have a nice day.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

Aarti is such a beautiful and positive person...how many times have we said it. Yet she makes us say that over and over again, tirelessly.

Ah, word Indu! Our Aarti truly is, isn't she. 

Chetan Pandit was fabulous today. I remember how hard I wanted punch SP during Prashant days but even then I knew that these CVs had the power to change my opinion about him in a jiffy. And that is exactly where I find myself today. Feeling so so sorry for him. Doesn't mean that he has absolved himself of all his crimes yet compassion was the first feelings that SP's character arose in me. He really did lose a part of himself today isn't it. That scene where he looks at Gayatri's picture and cries...😭
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
agree sp today rocking whole pv team and payre aarya ki to bate kuch alag thi
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angake

Ah, word Indu! Our Aarti truly is, isn't she. 

Chetan Pandit was fabulous today. I remember how hard I wanted punch SP during Prashant days but even then I knew that these CVs had the power to change my opinion about him in a jiffy. And that is exactly where I find myself today. Feeling so so sorry for him. Doesn't mean that he has absolved himself of all his crimes yet compassion was the first feelings that SP's character arose in me. He really did lose a part of himself today isn't it. That scene where he looks at Gayatri's picture and cries...😭

Thanks Kirthi.

This is what we so love about PV, don't we? The characters oscillate between white and gray...at times touching on the black...depending on the challenges life throws at them and how they react to them. As a mom, I am so used to hearing "Mumma you are the best" to "Ganda mumma" ; within minutes I go from being Saint mumma to Devil mumma, depending on whether I agreed  or scolded.πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gafulu14

agree sp today rocking whole pv team and payre aarya ki to bate kuch alag thi

Thanks Gafulu.😊
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow ,,lovely analysis Indu
SP rocked yesterday n Aarya were so cute ,,,loved them
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh Indu, 
You've done it again. What a beautiful and insightful analysis. I'm finding this track particularly difficult as reel life and real life seem to be dove tailing for me right now, but the sensitivity with which you have analyzed the proceedings have made reel life that much better.
Abie10 thumbnail
Wonderful post Indu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ SP is going through a hard phrase the hand that held you in every walk of life,makes you feel wanted,take care of all your needs even without mentioning, knows your in and out only by your look, for the past 38yrs 😭 is no more have hit him really hard.

Yes e needs a partner only yash can understand him coz he went tru the same. But there is lot need to be done before his PV with Radha coz the way he called her names shows he doesn't see her in the good picture image.

Ahh about Aarti you got it, all she wants is her family to be always happy and together.
lulujjjj thumbnail
Wonderful post indu dear SP after loosing his better half gayathri ji, he needs a companion whom could listen to him and make him feel he is still worth of it.
sunitha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WONDERFUL POST INDU JIπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ