Why should Madhu not Move ON?

swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys!! I am sure many would disagree with me and bash me for this, but why should Madhu not move on from RK?

What is so great about him? A man who cannot even respect a woman, and insults and humiliates her, strips her of her self-respect at every turn and treats her with contempt and suspicion and takes out his frustrations on her at every turn and forces such an abusive relationship on her .

And BTW, that is exactly what it is:

An abusive relationship is where the person abuses, hurts and humiliates the other person repeatedly at every turn and then later says sorry or shows love, only to go back to treating them as dirt again. And that's exactly what RK does.

So, what is wrong if she moves on? Away from RK, alone or with someone else and if she chooses some other guy, then I say good for her.

Why is it so wrong for a girl in an abusive relationship to move on?

PS: Bashers of Madhu plz stay away. I am sick of reading people criticizing her at every turn. Since the forum consists of more than 80% female population, each of them, being a girl/woman I would have thought people would have more empathy towards another woman's continuous humiliation and degradation in the hands of the very man who has pretended to love her and then betrayed her. All people seem to care about is, how hot the male actor was or how hawt🤪 he looks while he is crying or insulting her.

I love the way VD is portraying his char and I appreciate him. But, for me MAdhubala is about char and not actors.

So, plz, people with that mind set plz kindly stay away from my post.

This is an invitation for mature or should I say "immature" audience depending on who is reading the post and their interpretation.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I don't mind RK and Madhubala together if he actually goes through the stages of therapy, realization of his mistake, regret,grovelling or saying sorry and trying to make up for all his humilation and mistakes.

But, till then, I am not interested in Rishbala, period. It is insulting the name of love if they let Madhu get back to RK in the present circumstances.

Edited by swapna555 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Swapna...and yes I agree that MADHU can TOTALLY move on  ALONE or find solace & true love in someone else...

Then in that case WHY not SULTAN ???  After all looks like SULTAN ke seene mein bhi DIL hai...achcha wala..😛...aur gansters bhi insaan hote hai...CUPID doesn't differentiate between people so who r v...😛

People don't gimme the logic of him being a gangster & alll...real life aisa koi gurl nahin chahegi & all that heavy dialogues...

COZ EVERYONE here know how to differentiate between REALITY & FICTION...

Since v watch the show for PURELY entertainment, entertainment, entertainment...NOT for lectures on how one shud live one's life...

Hey JUST stating my POV here...this POV has NOT related to any REAL person or situation...ANY resemblance whatsoever is PURELY FICTIONAL & UNINTENTIONAL...

SO PLEASE REFRAIN from any kinda BASHING...😃
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...I agree...she shoud move on..and that is the right thing...:)
swapna555 thumbnail
@Absoluv-- Hey :-) Agree with you. I have no problems with Sultan at this point. And I agree about being able to differentiate between reality and fiction. :-)

@leverne-- good to know some others think the same way. :-)
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Madhu should move on, alone or with some one else. But from a hater to shooter is not too much of a leap. She needs normalcy and she is not getting it with Sultan. That being said, RK is not the way either.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
about reality and fiction...if your morality is applicable to a woman being mistreated but not people being killed, I assume you allow that liberty to others as well. Hence, people pick and choose what is acceptable: narcissism or murder.

I vouch for neither. If Madhu is to end up with one of these two men, she must have a good reason. One of them is psychological where her relationship pattern repeats. But, an otherwise okay girl suddenly making terrible life decisions is hard to swallow.
-Anchit- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Good post swapna, Rk planed the betryel & now he has no regrets but he is not able to digest the fact that madhu is beconning normal day day & moving on & getting over her past but he is slipping into pain more &he is  more in , self redemtion in a confused stage , he  thought she is a middleclass girl & she will have endless rona dhona & will show her face to nybody blah blah,but kuoss to madhu's character emerged as a strong women which is much needed as a theme for women & girls o today who justfeel broken stop thinking about their family & themselfs if something bad happens in their lives. I wold be happy if RK 's character have huge redemtion not in dialogue bazi saying tum meri biwi ho but in real proves he is really sorry for what he did,
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: iiDona

about reality and fiction...if your morality is applicable to a woman being mistreated but not people being killed, I assume you allow that liberty to others as well. Hence, people pick and choose what is acceptable: narcissism or murder.

I vouch for neither. If Madhu is to end up with one of these two men, she must have a good reason. One of them is psychological where her relationship pattern repeats. But, an otherwise okay girl suddenly making terrible life decisions is hard to swallow.

iits very easy to say i VOUCH for neither...thats the EASIEST WAY OUT...but those who claim for the so called INDEPENDENT madhu will b the FIRST ones to stop watching the shw if it Really Happens...Plus i really Dont Feel Like Commenting in any post nyways...coz whatever the subject is...EVERY TOPIC ends up as Sulbala vs rishbala battleground which is UTTERLY Immature n Despo act...this shw defo deserve better set of fans
swapna555 thumbnail

@iiDona

Thnx for the comment.:-)

And you have a point there, I guess. But, right now, I am finding it difficult to look beyond Madhu's continuous ill treatment.

I am sick of her humiliation and degradation. 

And since this is reel life, we can accept a hero who is a either good don or a police officer who kill bad people or people who act like robin hood (like salman khan in dabang 2; don't endorse it personally, it being reel and all *shrug**), but is acceptable as long as they r not hurting or abusing innocents including girls.

And here it is the heroine herself. I guess, I am, as of now ok if she moves on, including alone or  with somebody who treats her as a human being and with respect and who takes her feelings into consideration. And that at this point does include Sultan. 😊

swapna555 thumbnail
@anchit1882

I would like that too. :-) Unfortunately, I see that far from happening. He was in angst as long as he thought she was with somebody, but the moment he found out, she isn't he is back to "I don't care a damn."

And he even said I don't care if the other guy is an "aashik" to his own mom.🤢

He seems to have no control over what spouts off from his mouth and or limits to his actions.

I hope someday something comes back to bite him so hard and that he wakes up to reality and smells the roses and realizes the way a woman should be treated and that she is not a door mat for him to wipe his feet on or walk on.