Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The manner Khushi behaved whining and nagging about been woken up early in the morning was so cute and adorable, even though she is mature in certain things specially when it comes to Arnav she is still a kid inside😊  An ugly scene has taken a place in her absence and Garima's concern over Khushi was really emotional and as a mother she wants nothing but to protect her from the bitterness of the  society. 

I have a feeling that their lil encounter which is to be happened in the next next update will be witnessed by one of those good for nothing relations and would blow up the situation out of proportion. Since those people are adamant on proving the fact that Khushi is characterless and Shashi did a mistake by choosing her over his own family it will lead to a chaotic situation. So will we get another wedding along with Arhi's respective siblings?  cauz I'm sure Arnav was wont just be a mere spectator when people are hurling insults at his lady love! You have always managed to surprise us with each and every update so curious to find out how you will take forward Arnav's newly found feelings and Khushi's relatives who are ever ready to insult her in every way! Btw it was so nice to find out that Arnav hasn't shied away from his feelings but can safely assume that he is giving a chance for his feelings to be explored! Awesome update as always!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love khushi's family they are so protective loving and supportive
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update!!!πŸ˜› Loved it...πŸ€—
Cant wait for the next part now...
Please please please do update it soon😊

Thank you sooo much for the PMs😊

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was sucha cute update!! 

LOL ... was imagining KHushi standing and lolling her head sideways .. 

i love the dresses u select Fari!! seriously man where do u find them!! :)

Lovely update... 

so whats next? Arnav wanting to talk something imp!! hmmm lets see what it is!!! 

Thanks for the update!! 

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I'm sorry but my first reaction after the chapter was "Is Arnav insane? WHO the f**k goes jogging at FOUR AM?" Certifiably insane people-- that's who.
🀣
Khushi is so cute. Not that I blame her. I cherish my beauty sleep too and she had a rather...ahem...active night anyway.
God! People can be so unbelievably insensitive and heartless!
Fortunately or unfortunately Arnav wasn't around to hear that woman.
I love Khushi's outfit! It is so pretty!

Of course Arnav has something important to tell her. *snort* About time. I hope he says what he needs to say.
va21 thumbnail
hey farah...fab upgdate...m commenting for both parts 60 n 61...mindblowing confession...i love you red was just perfect...n d main thing which even d 4lions forgot was d mornings after which u gave us so beautifully...thanx farah!! pls pm me...😊

vibha
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Farah not putting a long comment coz am on thru phn and typin is so annoyin in my phn...

Loved the entire update 😊
EmpressSarayu thumbnail
Ooo! Ooo!

What is he going tell them?

I love the faith that she had in their love and Arnav has FINALLY figured out his feelings.

Can't wait to read more! :)
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting plzzz update soon  πŸ˜Š
acklesmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEYA...!!!
Loved the update as usual. Mainly them sneaking out of Arnav's room and also getting to share a kiss without getting caught. As of the whole fiasco after the mehendhi it saddens and irks me at how people can never seem to let the past be and move on, instead start showering people with free advices that they could positively do without despite not doing anything productive for them. Love the affection that is showered on Khushi by every single member of her family and not to mention the extra affection being showered on her by Arnav.πŸ˜‰ Loved their whole eye talk soo ARNAV & KHUSHI.
Waiting for the day he actually professes his love for her.
Love...
Anjali...!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by acklesmanic - 11 years ago