Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow that was a fabulous update, so beautiful. Awww loved the morning after between Arnav and khushi, they both are just so sweet and adorable, bless Arnav he carried her back to the guest house. Awww love Garima she is just so lovely and protective of khushi and does not want her to get hurt by the awful remarks by the guest regarding her past. Wow the mehendi scene was so beautiful when Arnav entered, as khushi could not see anyone else in the room apart from them both. Has Arnav called khushi upstairs as he might be jealous of the pony tail men applying mendhi on khushi, please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful story. I stumbled on this yesterday and read all 61 parts in 2 days. It is really well written, but most of all I like how you post pictures of the dresses you describe. It makes visualizing so easy, and that makes the story way more real, and fun to read. 

I also really like how you bring in a lot of dialog form the show into your story.  
xmaangeetx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...i feel the suspense before the climax..where is it heading...

im too eager to read...
great update

thanks

and thanks a lot for ur regular updates...u r a gem of a writer.
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just came across this FF now...
Its wonderful
waiting for nxt prt
aww what an adorable morning they had him carrying her and the horse moment aww it was so sweet
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was a lovely update
morning afters
lots of blushing
arnav wanting khushi to be around him as much as possible
really cute
daljeet thumbnail
hi, I was on a trip so far and hence could read last 4-5 chapters together only now. It was damn interesting.

I loved each and every moment and never regretted reading late because I could read all of these together and enjoyed each moment of it.😃

No precaps, oh that is a very bad tradition okay!😕

I liked the explanation you gave, the author's note about the story not moving.

And Samiya, she touched my heart. I hated her when I first read the precap because I didn't want more pain for Kushi. But the talk between Samiya and Kushi was one of the best moments of the story I would say. It was emotional and wonderful. Felt really bad for her. How hurting it might be for her to stay back now till the wedding gets over. she must have waited from time unknown. Hope she will get a man who will cherish her sooo much that she forget about Arnav and it's pain!

I loved how Arnav immediately told Kushi 'it was all in the past'.

And 'I love you Red' was superb moment. So has he realized it in full sense. God Knows!

Rohan's helplessness and concern for his little sister was so adorable.

And Kushi telling him that 'you are asking me this now after so many years when I waited' was hilarious.

I liked how Buaji retorted that ugly woman and Shashi's timely intervention.

Also Buaji telling that she was stronger than Parameshwari was witty. Lol.

All in all I enjoyed the upates and now Arshi has taken a very important step forward. Can't wait to see the after effects!!!!
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice loved it
thankx 4 pm :-)
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The morning after was so sweet. I love the fact that your updates seldom are devoid of the humour quotient. The way Arnav asks Khushi whether she was a horse and the way Khushi throws a tantrum was an amazing scene. I think something major is going to happen where Arnav will stand by Khushi. Their eye conversation was beautifully written. Loved that part of the update.
luckygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful chapters...esp loved the silent eye talk :))
waiting to read the next update