So many posts against Madhu taking care of Sultan

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, I just went through a few pages and found so many posts stating:

- they cannot understand why Madhu rushes to take care of Sultan
- why does it have to be Madhu
- and first it was taking care of Mukund, then RK and now Sultan (good point btw)

No offence, but I do not see what the fuss is about??  Maybe I am being practical but I think Madhu goes there because Aryan probably calls her to tell her about Sultan and - FOR ARYAAN - Madhu goes.  

when she sees how scared the little boy is, she stays.  

The story line has to have Madhu and Sultan's paths cross and to spend time together.  Otherwise Sultan was about to move again.

This is one idea that does not bother me. In fact, it intrigues me.  And a plus point:  RK will go mad not knowing where his ex-biwi is!!!!!  

I see all positives.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very positive post...good points mentioned...madhu has soft heart n yes,she took care of mukku,rk,sultan n aryan...
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am also against the trackEdited by DogsCatcher - 11 years ago
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...agree with you
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...I think you've hit the nail on the head...Sultan had to stay back...but I think there were other ways to keep him back...in fact he had a ready made reason after RK moaned over his relationship with Madhu in the car. He could have come up with a plan to romance Madhu and try to take her away to hurt RK. Of course, Madhu won't respond to this but this would have been preferable, I feel.
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with you, Madhu's soft heart will melt for Aryan, the lostchild whose only parent is suffering and who does not know who to turn to.
I don't have issues with the track, given your POV and may be the fact that there has to be a less RK track given VD is on leave and the holi bash making it difficult for the leads to provide  banked rishbala scenes.
but the track seems repetitive coz this is the third time Madhu is made to take care of the sick ...she is turning out to be a florence nightingale 😆

priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am in favor of madhu taking care of Sultan. As this will help RK Madhu closer. This will make RK go mad with jealousy. Good post and good hear some one thinking practically
vini12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry even I dont like madhu going there this is too
Much
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank God u posted this...I wanna do the same..coz Madhu is more concern about Aryan all the times she has do anything with sultan...remember the paddy suggesting case scenes ..even then it's Aryan..she accepted kidnapping for Aryan...n what ever she talks to sultan has a tinge of concern for Aryan..

so when I read the news it's more clear Aryan will b the main reason in this picture...

but people just want to blame Madhu for everything..but would love to blame CVs for RK's actions...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangalores

i agree with you, Madhu's soft heart will melt for Aryan, the lostchild whose only parent is suffering and who does not know who to turn to.
I don't have issues with the track, given your POV and may be the fact that there has to be a less RK track given VD is on leave and the holi bash making it difficult for the leads to provide banked rishbala scenes.
but the track seems repetitive coz this is the third time Madhu is made to take care of the sick ...she is turning out to be a florence nightingale 😆

@the end if she lost the job n CVs don't want heroinet track yet ...they can always use hospital track with experience Madhu had in serving patients...lol