Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Unfortunately a lot Indian shows get stuck up on this.. They start focusing more on the negative characters instead of the leads. Plus I hope we get to see some more light-hearted moments, the show feels depressing to watch nowadays.

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Wait, only I loved the episode? 

Nah! I loved it too! Razia doesn't need to be the lead. She's the star! 
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Totally enjoyed today's episode. The Ghafoor family scenes were captivating and I would place today's episode second only to the Ayaan-Ghafoor confrontation episode.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
no I think KSG has some throat issues .. he was sick .. so they are balancing ..

we will get more AsYa ..
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree ...
We are hardly getting any AsYa scenes ... :/
Aishah8 thumbnail
Guys I think according to Last weeks trps the episode with the asya Bol Halke sequence gained the lowest trps out of the five days therefore I'm not suprised as the cvs think drama gains more trps therefore more screen space for razia(villian) but I think the cvs need to be alerted this is not the way to go I can say that I want way more asya scenes although I absolutely lOved today's asya sceneEdited by Aishah8 - 11 years ago
I think trp are from fri to thurs if it's from mon to fri then how they count the weekend shows?? I think the dance sequence got the highest trp otherwise it doesn't make sense