Who is the lead seriously!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why is there so much screen play on razia, there are hardly any long scenes between AsYa since this show started. Is Razia the lead?? Why are KSG and Surbhi sidelined. They need to show more scenes between AsYa then focusing razia!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly man this sucks big time! Firstly, i watch qubool hai for ksg and now more for asya. The cvs themselve know that ksg is their biggest trump card and with that in mind they still have guts to make an epi almost without ksg or asya. And asya is being ignored for like 2 weeks now? When did they share good screen space together..too hard to remember!Edited by tanya_k - 11 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wait, only I loved the episode? 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sweety they were shooting for d holi segs thats i y less of them...
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry, it is story around them only but they need to create proper setup. Her past has to come out too and loving the way they are doing it actually...
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But i loved the episode... I am loving the zoya-siddhiqi bg music.. And not to forget AsYa.. HayyyeeeEdited by nikita_786 - 11 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know, I've had enough of the "raaz" and "chaal" talks. And it's the same dialogues and same expressions of Razia OVER and OVER again. I mean, how many times do we need a reminder that she killed someone. No one relives such horrid past so often. 

Focus on characters who bring the trp for crying out loud! 
was there a episode where razia was not shown she's in every episode, why can't they for once give us a whole episode on AsYa. I want to see them more not razia
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the epi was good...zoya's past has to come out too
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Razia is puppet master to every one. What she does/plans affects everyones lives. All this is necessary for the story to move forward.